Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2011, 07:29 PM

1,196 posts, read 2,314,607 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
The power attractive women have is still the best...they get approached a lot and can pick the best of the litter so to speak. Not to mention they can go to a club all night and never pay for one drink. How cool is that?

Yes I admit men can go after what they want and sort of pick and choose, that does have some advantages to it.... but many men (thank the jerks) have screwed this up for the rest of us so it's not easy to approach women anymore. Many have their guard up most of the time and think any guy that talks to them is only looking for sex.
and being nice is perceived as weakness in guys

Old 08-25-2011, 07:37 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,802,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihatespoiledbrattypeople View Post
and being nice is perceived as weakness in guys
It does seem that way I'll admit it's a problem I have no idea what to do about. I'm a nice guy and not boring I just don't have a lot of game or PUA material. Then combine this with the fact a lot of women want a guy that already has tons of women surrounding him..it's a tough gig out there for a single guy.

Old 08-25-2011, 07:41 PM

1,300 posts, read 2,572,922 times
Quote:
you make it sound like i do nothing with my life, well for your information i do take charge for my life, attempt to make it better but it never ends up getting better, it stays the same
Complaining didn't do you much good either, did it?

Old 08-25-2011, 08:22 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,882,911 times
Quote:
yeah, duh thats my point, women do not need to work on themselves as much as we guys do
A guy of quality WILL expect a woman to offer the same as he does.

Old 08-26-2011, 12:49 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,081,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by solytaire View Post
Yes, as a man seeking women, you have to be a better person than women because that is what women like. You have to be stronger, bolder, more respected, more confident, less emotional and more able bodied than she is. That is what attracts women. She has to be prettier and most likely younger than you. Because that is what attracts men to women. Are you just now figuring this out?
I think that's the stereotype, but alot of guys, while they wouldn't turn down the pretty young thing, actually do (gasp) go for personality first. I'd rather an average looking girl with a great personality than a good looking bore, but by average there has to be at least some physical attraction, some appeal, but I think most people have at least SOME appeal or can to some people...only a few people are universally considered butt-ugly, imo.

Old 08-26-2011, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
I think that's the stereotype, but alot of guys, while they wouldn't turn down the pretty young thing, actually do (gasp) go for personality first. I'd rather an average looking girl with a great personality than a good looking bore, but by average there has to be at least some physical attraction, some appeal, but I think most people have at least SOME appeal or can to some people...only a few people are universally considered butt-ugly, imo.
also, the list of things that turn girls, women off is a lot longer, insanely longer than the list of things girls, women do that turn men off

Old 08-26-2011, 03:40 PM

Quote:
also, the list of things that turn girls, women off is a lot longer, insanely longer than the list of things girls, women do that turn men off
You like complaining about the same thing. Are you sure you're not Samston?

Old 08-26-2011, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberai View Post
You like complaining about the same thing. Are you sure you're not Samston?
no I just want to win this argument

Old 08-26-2011, 03:52 PM

Quote:
no I just want to win this argument
No one has your misogynist attitude. Get over it. That's so immature for someone close to my age.

Old 08-26-2011, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberai View Post
No one has your misogynist attitude. Get over it. That's so immature for someone close to my age.
don't blame me, blame life, society, and women for making me like this
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships