Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 09:20 AM

22 posts, read 29,743 times

Advertisements

I don't guys are as obsessed with looks they let on. Most guys know how hard it is to get women, and they will easily play within their league.

Old 10-05-2011, 09:23 AM

4,164 posts, read 6,318,958 times
Looks alone don't create a happy and long-lasting relationship! Good looks might lead to a few "one night stands" but that's about it! When the "thrill is gone" there is nothing left! ..Some people might be statisfied with short-term "thrills" but other people want "more." They want more "meat" on the "bone." (Not just a few "morsels" here and there!)...Looking good on the "outside" needs to be combined with a "full-blown self" on our "inside." We need to be more than just the "frosting on a cake" to attract quality mates. People get bored with "empty shells" after awhile.

Old 10-05-2011, 04:13 PM

1,833 posts, read 2,510,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
I strongly disagree.

First of all men and women are wired differently. Men are more visual then women are and we run on a different hormone. Both genders are stimulated differently. Don't blame women for men's aggressive sexual nature.

Women are judged solely off their looks for the most part. I don't do it personally but if she's not attractive her life is miserable where as guys can make up for it in other areas. A women can be as rich as she want its still not going to increase her desirability if she's unattractive where as guys get that benefit.

Secondly, the type of man your describing is men with no options. Those are the men who don't have their ducks in order and take whatever they can get so they put up with B.S. from a B.S. women instead of moving on. It works like this the more you have yourself together the greater amount of women are attracted to you. If your out of shape, broke, no style, boring, blah blah no women is going to look at you. However if you have all your ducks in order the number of women who will give you a chance increases. What does this mean? You have more women to choose from.

Thirdly I just learned this recently. There is power in the pursuit. You get to choose which women you interact with. You can approach as many women as you want. Women have the final say but you have the first word. So if you talk to 50 different women but only 5 will give you the time of day you choose from that 5. Maybe one is too much of a princess; maybe one is boring but the other is just right.

It's all about initiative to get yourself together and increasing how many women you interact with.

Again women don't have it as sweet as you think. I used to think the same way. Like another poster said they do get categorized. Yes they can get sex alot easier and that won't ever change unless are biological gender make up changes. Unless your god there's nothing you can do about that. However you can improve your chances, and balance out the scale more by improving yourself and interacting more with more women so you don't have too put up with women who bring nothing to the table.

Lastly women overall do a good job upkeeping themselves these days. Most are in college, athletic, or set high standards for their appearance. You don't see their initiative because you take it for granted. Next time you see a hot girl ask yourself the time she took to put that master piece together. Your attracted to her stomach being tight and having that nice hip to waist ratio. Did you know she does like 300 situps or it took her hours to find the perfect heels. Women work on themselves alot these days which men are failing to understand or take for granted

Men can actually learn something from women but our pride and ego won't let us.

Men expect women to be a certain way women expect men to be a certain way but men like yourself are too lazy to make the change or adapt.

Your mentality sure has changed since this thread:

//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...ve-pursue.html

Old 10-05-2011, 08:35 PM

2,631 posts, read 7,019,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaFlocka View Post
Your mentality sure has changed since this thread:

//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...ve-pursue.html
I know I said it in my post that learned pursueing recently. Also I have been getting help and I'm learning the game pretty quickly.

Old 10-06-2011, 02:44 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,724,101 times
Quote:
I know I said it in my post that learned pursueing recently. Also I have been getting help and I'm learning the game pretty quickly.
What an amazing chameleon you are. You go from alleged bankruptcy and losing your apartment to, "all clear" in two days and now this new complete turnaround where relationships are concerned in the same time span. How very peculiar.

How's the night school going? Lots of discrepancies there too between the night school hours and the day job hours at the Nissan dealership. All that alleged face and body makeover too which miraculously transformed you from ugly duckling to elegant and sought-after swan (cob) - where did all that money come from? Gee whiz, Walter Mitty is alive and well!

You are legion, cupcake. Bon chance!

Old 10-06-2011, 02:48 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,135,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihatespoiledbrattypeople View Post
a girl just needs to look good and be cute, hot, in order to get a guy.I'm going to argue right here and I don't care what you think of me, I don't care if it sounds annoying, because obviously I don't care what all of you think of me. This is a complaint because the way I see it, the way I view the dating and relationship world, scene, is that girls have it way easier than us guys, and nobody can change my opinion, aside from the fact that us guys have to initiate everything, these are the main reasons why I think girls have it easier. Girls just have to look good, be hot, born cute, be pretty, that's all, nothing else, zero, nada, zip. A girl can have no life, have a negative attitude, have no confidence, have low self-esteem, not value herself, have little or no friends, be a boring person, have no passion for anything, have no goals and no ambition or drive be stupid, retarded, bratty, whine and mope around all the time, etc. Like I said, a girl just has to be hot and cute, pretty, that's all, nothing else literally. Overall, a girl can be negative everything but if she is at least very hot, good-looking, us guys will still accept her, still consider her girlfriend material. Like when us guys see a very hot girl, well mainly me, I am like "who cares about her personality? I like her already" However for us guys, what I hate and despise is that it always comes down to our social skills and conversation skills that determines our success with the ladies. In order for us guys to be "boyfriend material", we have to walk right, sit right, stand right, talk right, think right, breathe right, have the right attitude, the right mentality, the right way of thinking, the right mindset, have a leadership-type attitude, have a passion for something, be interesting, have hobbies and passions for things, we have to say the right things, it always comes down to the words and sentences that come out of our mouth that determine our success with the ladies. We have to have high status, or just high social status, have a life, have an occupation, etc. That's what I really hate about life in general, in order for us guys to be boyfriend or relationship material, we have to have a good attitude, a positive attitude, or just overall comes down to the type of attitude we have, our way of thinking, mentality, our social skills, conversation skills, having our sh*t together, being involved with something or just having a life, be a productive person, see ourselves as an object of power, we have to walk right, stand right, sit right, talk right, think right, breathe a certain way, we have to have dreams and ambition, have a passion for something, we have to be extremely content with yourself and content, have high social status, be a fun or interesting person with a lot of hobbies and the list goes on and on. Because it is way easier to attract people with your looks and body, than it is with your social skills, attitude, mentality, confidence, because Confidence is a Mental thing.
Also, it's okay for girls to seek validation from guys but not okay for guys to seek validation from girls, if a girl is hot, that's all us guys are looking for, nothing else. But even if a guy is very hot, girls will not be attracted to him just yet, they will be wondering "what are his social skills, conversation skills like, his attitude, mentality, mindset, passions, goals, and the list goes on"
Wall of text
tl;dr

Old 10-06-2011, 08:06 PM

2,631 posts, read 7,019,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
What an amazing chameleon you are. You go from alleged bankruptcy and losing your apartment to, "all clear" in two days and now this new complete turnaround where relationships are concerned in the same time span. How very peculiar.

How's the night school going? Lots of discrepancies there too between the night school hours and the day job hours at the Nissan dealership. All that alleged face and body makeover too which miraculously transformed you from ugly duckling to elegant and sought-after swan (cob) - where did all that money come from? Gee whiz, Walter Mitty is alive and well!

You are legion, cupcake. Bon chance!
I bounce back and learn quick.

Old 10-07-2011, 02:25 PM

1,196 posts, read 2,314,607 times
Quote:
I strongly disagree.

First of all men and women are wired differently. Men are more visual then women are and we run on a different hormone. Both genders are stimulated differently. Don't blame women for men's aggressive sexual nature.

Women are judged solely off their looks for the most part. I don't do it personally but if she's not attractive her life is miserable where as guys can make up for it in other areas. A women can be as rich as she want its still not going to increase her desirability if she's unattractive where as guys get that benefit.

Secondly, the type of man your describing is men with no options. Those are the men who don't have their ducks in order and take whatever they can get so they put up with B.S. from a B.S. women instead of moving on. It works like this the more you have yourself together the greater amount of women are attracted to you. If your out of shape, broke, no style, boring, blah blah no women is going to look at you. However if you have all your ducks in order the number of women who will give you a chance increases. What does this mean? You have more women to choose from.

Thirdly I just learned this recently. There is power in the pursuit. You get to choose which women you interact with. You can approach as many women as you want. Women have the final say but you have the first word. So if you talk to 50 different women but only 5 will give you the time of day you choose from that 5. Maybe one is too much of a princess; maybe one is boring but the other is just right.

It's all about initiative to get yourself together and increasing how many women you interact with.

Again women don't have it as sweet as you think. I used to think the same way. Like another poster said they do get categorized. Yes they can get sex alot easier and that won't ever change unless are biological gender make up changes. Unless your god there's nothing you can do about that. However you can improve your chances, and balance out the scale more by improving yourself and interacting more with more women so you don't have too put up with women who bring nothing to the table.

Lastly women overall do a good job upkeeping themselves these days. Most are in college, athletic, or set high standards for their appearance. You don't see their initiative because you take it for granted. Next time you see a hot girl ask yourself the time she took to put that master piece together. Your attracted to her stomach being tight and having that nice hip to waist ratio. Did you know she does like 300 situps or it took her hours to find the perfect heels. Women work on themselves alot these days which men are failing to understand or take for granted

Men can actually learn something from women but our pride and ego won't let us.

Men expect women to be a certain way women expect men to be a certain way but men like yourself are too lazy to make the change or adapt.
yeah, but still, it's easier to attract people with your looks and body than it is with your confidence, attitude, social skills, etc., because you are more prone to mistakes when using words

Old 10-07-2011, 02:29 PM

29,748 posts, read 34,409,851 times
Attracting someone with your looks is pointless if you can't keep them interested with your personality, confidence, and social skills.

Old 10-07-2011, 02:36 PM

1,196 posts, read 2,314,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Attracting someone with your looks is pointless if you can't keep them interested with your personality, confidence, and social skills.
still a lot of women, girls end up in long-lasting relationships, that last more than a year and what instantly got their boyfriend's attracted to them was her looks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships