Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2020, 01:02 PM

29 posts, read 44,682 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
I have found it quite rare that conventionally attractive men harass women for dates. They don't feel the need to pester women for dates. It's easy enough for them to move on if a woman says "no." Not so easy for the less attractive man, who will keep trying to grind down a woman's resolve.
It still had nothing to do with the topic in terms of men only going after women in their own league...and The majority of unattractive dudes aren’t stalking or harassing women I’m assuming..you can’t lump all unattractive dudes into one category because a few did that to you..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2020, 01:11 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,725,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg78 View Post
If the guys who complain are doing the same thing I’d call those guys hypocrites too...Im sure some do but I’m sure a lot don’t.. You and others keep trying to stamp these labels on these struggling guys as if there all the same just to prove some point or push someone agenda..
I didn't stamp a label on anyone. I'm just stating the behaviors and comments I've noticed, so they're doing it to themselves. It's obvious all of them are not the same....freaking duh. I shouldn't have to reiterate that. That is why I'm specifically talking about the ones who love to complain but scream to high heaven they don't owe anyone a chance.

Last edited by Auraliea; 02-02-2020 at 01:23 PM..

Old 02-02-2020, 02:17 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,591,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by friesbruh View Post
Checked OPs stats, Last post: 2-1-2012.
Safe to say he's still cold approaching.
Or just... cold

Old 02-02-2020, 02:20 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by friesbruh View Post
Checked OPs stats, Last post: 2-1-2012.

Safe to say he's still cold approaching.

Wish him well.
But if someone hadn't revived the thread, we never would have "met" Jean-Francois. Interesting character. It was worth it just for that. Even the fights that broke out were worth it, lol.

Old 02-02-2020, 03:31 PM

2,587 posts, read 1,596,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
But if someone hadn't revived the thread, we never would have "met" Jean-Francois. Interesting character. It was worth it just for that. Even the fights that broke out were worth it, lol.
Aw shucks, ou si tu préfere, Oh zut!
It was an education of sorts to read the to and fro of alphas and betas, the cut and thrust of who’s in which league, if there was a league or not, and on and on.
I was left with the impression that American males were trying their best, and most seemed to be holding their own, but they appear to have their work cut out compared to we European guys, not me, I’m O-U-T out, I’ve met my match, and I’m happy about it.
We European guys are not better than your guys, but, and I may have this totally misread, women over here don’t evaluate every move we make, or word we say, but, and I’m only going on this thread’s posts, American women often appear to see what I would term “gentle, friendly persuasion” as possible danger.

Old 02-02-2020, 03:43 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,725,991 times
I think there are deceptive people in every race, culture, gender, etc. Just the way some people are.

Old 02-02-2020, 09:19 PM

3,076 posts, read 5,652,723 times
Sorry, there is no way I am going to read the entire thread, but read the first page. My opinion is two fold. One, many people now are narcissists and that goes for men and women. Second, a lot of women are looking for a guy to take care of them, despite all this equality pc stuff. The current culture we live in it makes it very difficult to approach a woman and get her number with internet. They would rather check your facebook page, etc.

Old 02-02-2020, 09:47 PM

1,020 posts, read 1,011,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingMA View Post
Sorry, there is no way I am going to read the entire thread, but read the first page. My opinion is two fold. One, many people now are narcissists and that goes for men and women. Second, a lot of women are looking for a guy to take care of them, despite all this equality pc stuff. The current culture we live in it makes it very difficult to approach a woman and get her number with internet. They would rather check your facebook page, etc.
Approaching women *Properly* is not complicated -- unless you believe they should surrender their phone numbers to a random guy (who also happens to think gender equality is wrong) simply because... why?

Old 02-02-2020, 09:53 PM

3,076 posts, read 5,652,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeGuyInFairfax View Post
Approaching women *Properly* is not complicated -- unless you believe they should surrender their phone numbers to a random guy (who also happens to think gender equality is wrong) simply because... why?
Agreed, its just different than it was 10 years or more ago. In some ways they are more protective which makes sense. On the other side some only want to meet somebody on an app so they can try to screen you. Wait until they can't find you on Facebook cause you don't have an account. It is like you don't exist.

Old 02-02-2020, 09:56 PM

5,324 posts, read 6,103,926 times
This thread took a turn. I’ve done my share of complaining maybe even unecessary blaiming and it’s all just foolish.At this point I just want to meet somebody and fall
in love.

That’s my dream.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships