Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2018, 07:46 PM

48,581 posts, read 35,023,106 times

Advertisements

Is this new behavior once you got married, or was he like this 6 months ago.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2018, 07:46 PM

926 posts, read 763,910 times
There's a difference between good looking guys and Mafia looking guys

Old 02-09-2018, 01:08 PM

23,175 posts, read 26,264,056 times
Watching to make sure nobody was trying to beak into your car and not wanting you to think he's paranoid?????

Old 02-09-2018, 02:06 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,325,413 times
Do men actually do that cause that's stage 5 creeper activity.

Old 02-09-2018, 02:20 PM

20,771 posts, read 20,041,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DebsEli View Post
My husband of 5 months acts as though he’s crazy about me at home...for 4 years we were together before marriage...I gave him every opportunity to date other women and he wouldn’t think of it. But he always did “scoping†and checking out women in my presence. We had lots of trouble over it. I don’t understand it..to the degree that it occurred. Now, I’ve caught him going out of a store that we’re in at dark and looking all around and in a bit coming back in. He left me in the grocery store for an hour, another day that we were out. We’re in our late 60’s. He said that his deceased wife never accused him of such things, nor his girlfriend through college. He and others say that when he married me, that he married “upâ€. I have never had any problems dating just about anyone I ever wanted to date. I need help with understanding what the heck is going on with him. I know it’s not me...I know that it’s him. I just don’t know what “it†is. Please guys, try to help me understand this. When asked why he went outside, b/c I stood close by and watched him do it, unbeknownst to him, he says that he didn’t go outside...then the story changed to “I don’t remember going outsideâ€....knowing all the while that I SAW it all.
HUH, What did you see? Did he run after women when they left the store to talk to them? Stare at them?

Left you in the store for an hour??? To do what?

Are you sure this isn't mental, like alzheimers or such??

Old 02-09-2018, 02:21 PM

235 posts, read 149,112 times
Men Who Follow Women Around in Stores, etc.

Well the ones I see doing it are the subject of ID channel where they were caught following their victims. After they robbed, assaulted and killed them so yeah it's beyond creepy it's tragic.

Old 02-09-2018, 07:51 PM

1,532 posts, read 1,066,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Forget the walking around following them stuff.

I just wait in their car.
Creepy but efficient.

Old 02-09-2018, 10:47 PM

102,266 posts, read 108,310,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickdavis View Post
Men and Women both do this. Especially Women. I am very muscular and handsome and I can tell immediately when I walk into a room all of the women straighten out their backs, start messing with their hair, checking makeup and what gets me is they all do it at the same time. I make them drop objects all the time also. And yes, on plenty of occasions they get in their cars and pretend they are going in the same direction I am. I also drive a nice car as well; this really kills em. I usually lose them or make driving maneuvers that suggest I am on to them. There is nothing creepy about any of it. We are creatures guided by attraction. As long as the other person doesn't break any laws or go too much of a distance to get what they want then it is completely healthy. Have fun scoping.
Pics, or it never happened.

Old 02-09-2018, 10:49 PM

102,266 posts, read 108,310,604 times
Oh, oops! That ^^ was a 4-yr-old post I quoted. Dang! No hope for a pic!

Old 02-09-2018, 11:12 PM

639 posts, read 377,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Forget the walking around following them stuff.

I just wait in their car.
Pull a Michael Myers
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships