Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2015, 12:24 AM

133 posts, read 222,277 times

Advertisements

Women if you have kids ............BRING your children to the store!!!! That will stop the creeps instantly. Give the kids sugary candy before they get out the car. Lol!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2015, 04:30 AM

2,163 posts, read 1,555,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okcomputer78 View Post
This has happened offen to me...I turn around and stare at them until they leave...then I follow them around a bit. I love the nervous look in their eyes.....
lol, I love it, I might start doing this. As a male I get followed around the grocery store often--it's become a little private game, almost. Once I notice some random woman--with or without kids in tow--popping up a little too often, I'll sometimes go grab a bag of chips or something and she will miraculously appear next to me in that aisle, singing softly to herself or sighing a lot as we look at chips and pretend to ignore one another, as she waits for some sort of reaction. Me, I'm just enjoying toying with her.

Men will follow women and do corny things like flash money or talk loudly on the phone about 'going into the studio tonight to lay down this track' (as if it's 1987 and that's remotely impressive). Women will glance or laugh loudly, and when that doesn't catch your eye the following begins. As I've said elsewhere some women seriously believe they only need to be seen, and it's on.

Old 09-28-2015, 05:27 AM

2,033 posts, read 1,685,359 times
That's just weird. I don't go shopping as much as I used to. I have noticed men following me around occasionally though. Not sure what exactly is going on there though.

Old 09-28-2015, 05:36 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,985,770 times
Forget the walking around following them stuff.

I just wait in their car.

Old 09-28-2015, 01:10 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,325,413 times
I don't even like people following me around because it's creepy, weird, and I'll assume the person up to no good. I would never follow a woman that I don't know. Whenever I am in the store I just go to get my stuff and get out.

Old 09-28-2015, 01:20 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,985,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reen79 View Post
most men who do that are creepy perverts! I have had that happen to me many times and a few times caught them trying to snap pics of me with their cell phone.....and a lot of times its nasty looking men..i mean do they not know they are ugly? wtf???
Time to take a selfie.

Old 09-28-2015, 07:25 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,367,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reen79 View Post
most men who do that are creepy perverts! I have had that happen to me many times and a few times caught them trying to snap pics of me with their cell phone.....and a lot of times its nasty looking men..i mean do they not know they are ugly? wtf???
Happens to me too.

Yeah, I had nasty looking men follow me around.

Recently that's changed for some reason. Now whenever someone is hovering around me and I turn around to give the cross/evil look, it turns out to be a woman... An extremely attractive woman.

Old 09-29-2015, 03:52 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,367,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
I don't even like people following me around because it's creepy, weird, and I'll assume the person up to no good. I would never follow a woman that I don't know. Whenever I am in the store I just go to get my stuff and get out.
I'm the exact same way.

Old 02-08-2018, 07:21 PM

1 posts, read 764 times
My husband of 5 months acts as though he’s crazy about me at home...for 4 years we were together before marriage...I gave him every opportunity to date other women and he wouldn’t think of it. But he always did “scoping” and checking out women in my presence. We had lots of trouble over it. I don’t understand it..to the degree that it occurred. Now, I’ve caught him going out of a store that we’re in at dark and looking all around and in a bit coming back in. He left me in the grocery store for an hour, another day that we were out. We’re in our late 60’s. He said that his deceased wife never accused him of such things, nor his girlfriend through college. He and others say that when he married me, that he married “up”. I have never had any problems dating just about anyone I ever wanted to date. I need help with understanding what the heck is going on with him. I know it’s not me...I know that it’s him. I just don’t know what “it” is. Please guys, try to help me understand this. When asked why he went outside, b/c I stood close by and watched him do it, unbeknownst to him, he says that he didn’t go outside...then the story changed to “I don’t remember going outside”....knowing all the while that I SAW it all.

Old 02-08-2018, 07:44 PM

639 posts, read 377,814 times
I never have and don't know anyone that would.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships