Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-27-2007, 05:59 AM
MsV

2,604 posts, read 1,079,684 times

Advertisements

Am leaving in a few minutes, HIF, sent you a message I meant for kalogirl ~ if she's around to take pics, I'd love to talk with her too. Will give you the whole story when I return (after my nap).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2007, 06:15 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,364,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun View Post
Cinderobyn, since we now know that you really love the rain, let me guess...are you a water sign of the zodiac? That would mean that you're either Cancer, Scorpio or Pisces?

If you are, then some of these traits sound a lot like you. If not, then I'm not really into the zodiac anyway!

Water sign - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
lol I am a Sagittarius, alas, an unexpected child born to an older couple, maybe I was meant to be a water baby?

Old 10-27-2007, 06:15 AM

1,649 posts, read 5,003,349 times
Hey, MsV!!! I almost posted asking about you yesterday. I'm missin' ya, but I know you are busy. I hope things go well with the inspection follow ups.

Wow! Enjoy your trip and meeting Robyn and the kids. Get Kalo in there and hug them all for us.

Cyber (((hugs))) to all!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-27-2007, 06:22 AM

Default The mood transcends

Aww. Ls sleepover didn't go over as well as planned. It was her first one. We all know that sleepovers sometimes end in the other child going home, but L was just very upset, and she thought her life was over, and that she had lost her friend.

Good grief, then she started showing her feelings. Her anger. You're not my friend. I had to make her stay in her room, but first apologize to her friend, then I hugged her friend and let her know she didn't mean it, she was just upset.

L says I guess I am going to prizon. Don't know where that came from.

I had to call j and let him know of her mood this morning and not to punish her for it, because she was still upset over what happened. All he had to say was, does this mean you are coming at 8 instead of 9? No.

Just dont yell at her. CLICK

Maybe next time we can switch it and she can go to the little girls house instead. She is used to spending the night places, Js, sil, etc.

She'll be fine...I woke her up this am and she was sleeping in the bed we made for her friend..... ;(

Old 10-27-2007, 06:23 AM

YAY MsV is coming to see me!!!! woohoo!!!!

Old 10-27-2007, 06:31 AM

9,367 posts, read 25,215,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
Aww. Ls sleepover didn't go over as well as planned. It was her first one. We all know that sleepovers sometimes end in the other child going home, but L was just very upset, and she thought her life was over, and that she had lost her friend.

Good grief, then she started showing her feelings. Her anger. You're not my friend. I had to make her stay in her room, but first apologize to her friend, then I hugged her friend and let her know she didn't mean it, she was just upset.

L says I guess I am going to prizon. Don't know where that came from.

I had to call j and let him know of her mood this morning and not to punish her for it, because she was still upset over what happened. All he had to say was, does this mean you are coming at 8 instead of 9? No.

Just dont yell at her. CLICK

Maybe next time we can switch it and she can go to the little girls house instead. She is used to spending the night places, Js, sil, etc.

She'll be fine...I woke her up this am and she was sleeping in the bed we made for her friend..... ;(

Having only raised boys, I was unprepared for the drama that my GD can get into with her friends. I hear it is not uncommon, but I don't remember being that way at all. One day they are BFF, the next they don't speak to one another.

Can't wait to hear about MsV's visit. Does she get there today?

Old 10-27-2007, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIF View Post
Having only raised boys, I was unprepared for the drama that my GD can get into with her friends. I hear it is not uncommon, but I don't remember being that way at all. One day they are BFF, the next they don't speak to one another.

Can't wait to hear about MsV's visit. Does she get there today?
This afternoon..YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!

Old 10-27-2007, 06:40 AM

3,413 posts, read 8,838,527 times
I'm jealous..................... I wanna meet Robyn and Ms. V and Kalogirl and go to the house of chimes.

Old 10-27-2007, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate girl View Post
I'm jealous..................... I wanna meet Robyn and Ms. V and Kalogirl and go to the house of chimes.
Bring it on! woohoo!!!!!

Oh, we still have Robynpalooza....

I have to get dressed to take the kids.... I have had them 2 weekends in a row, and now he will have them. wah

I am going to have to ask where they will be sleeping...

Old 10-27-2007, 06:49 AM

2,489 posts, read 8,177,964 times
Robyn and MsV - How GREAT that you two will be meeting in person! I wanna come!!!!!!!!!! <g> Have a terrific time!

Robyn - When my son was young, he had a couple of friends who were supposed to spend the night (at different times). The one lived about 10 minutes from us, the other 20. The one who lived about 10 minutes from us came home with my son after school, had dinner with us, they played some video games....around 10 pm or so son's buddy decided he had to go home, the poor kid was so homesick, nothing we did or said could console him, so I called his parents and told them we were bring him home....

The other buddy had it happen to him twice, he'd be at the house and all was well. First time he woke up at 1 a.m. and same drill, he was so homesick he had to go home....called his parents and they came to get him. A few months later the little guy felt he could handle being away from home - wrong! At 11 p.m he was gone again.

My son was devastated, but eventually both came again and were able to stay the full night <g>......

I hope TJ has enough sense/sensitivity not to get on L's case today...if not......hmmm......maybe you should introduce him to MsV! I suspect he wouldn't know what hit him! (I know, I'm bad....will go hang my head in shame now)

In any case, have a great time and we want a full report!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships