Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2012, 09:59 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,956,787 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
So men turn sex down for the wrong reasons while women do it for the right reasons? Interesting.
Men turn down sex for some of the same reasons women do: they're not interested in the woman, or their SO has a bigger sex drive than they do. Guys will not mate with anything that walks by, contrary to your belief.

Quote:
Yup just like it is as stupid for women to say that men only want sex, only care for looks, etc.
That's what men here on C-D say, loud and clear. Look at the OP.

Quote:
Look at all the threads women talk about how cheap men are for using coupons, for not paying, for living with the parents, for not having a car, not spending enough for their engagement ring, etc. Those threads come and go all the time. The only woman who seems to be against that mentality is Ulysses and no woman tells her she's wrong.
I've never turned a guy down because he didn't have a car, or because he didn't pay. The living with parents situation hasn't come up. The engagement ring issue only pertains to some women. You believe this represents all women because you want to believe it.

I find it interesting that Ulysses and I often post the exact same views, but for some reason you pick fights with me, while you hang on Ulysses' every word. You're choosing not to see the women who agree with you. Women don't tell her she's wrong, because they agree with her.

Old 06-20-2012, 11:28 PM

96 posts, read 288,902 times
Its disrespectful because you are not being honest!!!! leading women on. Just be upfront about your intentions!!!!!

Old 06-21-2012, 01:25 AM

120 posts, read 211,817 times
If a woman really feels attraction to a man then she wouldn't care one bit if he wants to use her just for sex. But the physical attraction needs to be there that's for sure because if she doesn't feel physical attraction for you then she will just tell you to get lost.

Last edited by Cyborg; 06-21-2012 at 01:59 AM..

Old 06-21-2012, 05:18 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,489,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
That's funny!
But, just curious--how many STD's did everyone pass around along with the football?
Not 1 Ms. Ruth. How many peoples parades have YOU peed on today? Please keep your "better than thou" attitude out of my posts. Thank you.

Old 06-21-2012, 06:18 AM

3,457 posts, read 3,624,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
There are women men can have sex with....they are called "Hookers". Or are you too cheap? You are obviously not concerned with STD's. These women are easy to find in any city...
i keep seeing this suggestion. i don't think it's legal where i live. in fact i believe the cops are pretty aggressive about sting operations.

Old 06-21-2012, 10:59 AM

44,369 posts, read 20,070,158 times
This thread has gone far off topic too many times. There's been enough discussion, so the thread is now closed.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships