Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2012, 01:22 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,956,787 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
When I graduated with my BSN many years ago, there were 132 people in our graduating class. 129 were women. And the other 2 guys were gay. Suffice it to say I had a GREAT time in college! I thought I was so slick. Doing my very best to not let each lady I was sleeping with know about the other classmate ladies I was also sleeping with. What a man I was!!!! Turned out all the ladies knew about the other ladies. They were passing me around like a football!!!!!!!! I felt SO used!!!!!!!!!!!
That's funny!
But, just curious--how many STD's did everyone pass around along with the football?

Old 06-20-2012, 01:31 PM

3,457 posts, read 3,624,513 times
ahh i love these threads.. weak men pleading for sympathy from women because they can't get laid.

crash and burn!

Old 06-20-2012, 03:45 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,586,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
And this right here is why you have no luck with women. Yes, I do think it's sick to try to mold yourself into what you think women will think of as the perfect man only so you can use them for sex. If you think so little of women and continue to have no respect for them - you will never have any luck with them.
So I guess that means you wear no make up, no high heels, no tight clothes, and no perfume? I guess you walk out the house without styling your hair and smelling funky?

NEWSFLASH: Men and women mold themselves (to various degrees) into the best image of their era/time in hopes to garnish the attention from the opposite sex.

Yes, men do it to get sex but women do it as well in hopes of finding a man who will provide and take care of them.

Old 06-20-2012, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redvelvet709 View Post
Um, way to stereotype there, Einstein. Actually, currently, I am having myself prepared for knife play by my Master. But if you want to believe people come out of a box just one way, you just go right ahead. Way to go through life.
What am I suppose to think when you quote the Bible as if it's literal truth?

Old 06-20-2012, 03:55 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,956,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
So I guess that means you wear no make up, no high heels, no tight clothes, and no perfume? I guess you walk out the house without styling your hair?
Right, no make-up, don't own high heels, no "tight" clothes (tailored, or form-fitting, yes), no perfume. "Styling" my hair? What is this, some 1950's batchelorette film? Women quit styling their hair decades ago. It's been about "easy-care" haircuts, and the like. I comb my hair before going out, if I'm wearing old shorts or loungewear, I change my clothes. Maybe it's a West Coast thing to not be into primping...??

Old 06-20-2012, 04:03 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,199,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
Yes, men do it to get sex but women do it as well in hopes of finding a man who will provide and take care of them.
Oh please, the vast majority of you (you, as in men that have to lie to even get a hooker) can hardly tie your own shoes. Looking good and fit brings many rewards (academically, professionally, socially (non-romantically). Married women outside the OP's social class sphere take care of themselves 100 fold better than the kind of women he's capable of getting and it has nothing to do with obtaining a man that earns less than last year's tax bill.

Old 06-20-2012, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus Awreetus-Awrightus View Post
weak men pleading for sympathy from women because they can't get laid.

What's so weak about men openly discussing with women that they're not satisfied with the current sexual market? Are you really this inhumane?

It's either open discussion, or somewhere down the line frustrated men are just going to start loosing it. For example, this is why military men who spend months without women can become a very dangerous group so R&R is factored into the tours.

Last edited by calicali01; 06-20-2012 at 04:27 PM..

Old 06-20-2012, 04:06 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,824,295 times
Enjoy your life but don't break hearts.....sometime I wonder what goes though the mind of a person who comes up with these hot button topics? EVERYONE in their right minds loves sex- sex sells in the movies and it sells on TV- and it sells on City Data! Is it possible that CD has a few junior ad executives in training?

All I can say is the young and old here are simply very nice people....love yah...always something interesting going on and people making a good attempt at being entertaining....so who is going to out do how on the next outrageous thread?....Lets get tabloidish - I have fallen in love with the old Korean lady next door..The 75 year old with tattooed lips who dresses like a female hipster ...who was once a police detective who extracted confession with a pair of vice grips.....YES such a person exists but I am not in love with her- Maybe there is a CD member looking for something a little different? Laugh OUT loud...

Old 06-20-2012, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Right, no make-up, don't own high heels, no "tight" clothes (tailored, or form-fitting, yes), no perfume. "Styling" my hair? What is this, some 1950's batchelorette film? Women quit styling their hair decades ago. It's been about "easy-care" haircuts, and the like. I comb my hair before going out, if I'm wearing old shorts or loungewear, I change my clothes. Maybe it's a West Coast thing to not be into primping...??
Women are paying more for hair care products and professorial styling then ever before. I know because I have worked with many salon owners around the country.

I have no issue with it, I'm just point out that one of the reasons why women go through all this work is to capture the attention of a man who will provide for them. And if they already have a good man, a woman want's to KEEP HIM!

Why are you going to deny this?

Old 06-20-2012, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Looking good and fit brings many rewards (academically, professionally, socially (non-romantically).
You're beating around the bush Brauwnyn. Your ego can't admit that women need men, and that the primary way that women get the attention from men is through sexual persuasion.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships