Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2012, 05:54 PM

1,299 posts, read 1,279,474 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
We must be coming at the question from different angles or assumptions. I find being propositioned by a virtual stranger disconcerting and off-putting. Why would I want to have sex with someone I hardly know? On the other hand, if we're already friends, and we decide to add benefits, I don't see a problem.
Well, i wasn't suggesting that, not in principle at least. You shouldn't bang everyone who asks.

Old 06-16-2012, 06:22 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,381,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tegota View Post
If two people are having sex? Who's really using whom? That's like a no fault divorse.
Bingo. Look at all this political correctness/women's feelings stuff here.

I've known MARRIED women who cheated on their husbands and I asked them "Why did you do it?" Their answer "I couldn't help myself." The guys were better looking than their current husbands in these few cases. These girls went to Catholic school. Hello....

So, if it's sex between consenting adults, who cares? It's just that the OP didn't score. If the OP is looking to score, then he'll eventually find his match, and they will do "the deed."

Old 06-16-2012, 06:27 PM

1,299 posts, read 1,279,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post

I've known MARRIED women who cheated on their husbands and I asked them "Why did you do it?" Their answer "I couldn't help myself." The guys were better looking than their current husbands in these few cases. These girls went to Catholic school. Hello....

So, if it's sex between consenting adults, who cares? It's just that the OP didn't score. If the OP is looking to score, then he'll eventually find his match, and they will do "the deed."
I agree with you. I'd just say if this done too much it can be very irresponsible.

Old 06-16-2012, 06:27 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,736,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post

I don't think it's about 2 consenting adults, I mean who cares what 2 consenting adults do where anything is concerned? But his OP was talking about "why women should just let men use them because it's 2012" as if we're port-a-potties. He and some other men fail to see why this concept isn't going over so well....

Old 06-16-2012, 06:33 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
I don't think it's about 2 consenting adults, I mean who cares what 2 consenting adults do where anything is concerned? But his OP was talking about "why women should just let men use them because it's 2012" as if we're port-a-potties. He and some other men fail to see why this concept isn't going over so well....
Well said! This is what I don't get--why can't guys see this? What are they thinking?

Old 06-16-2012, 06:36 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,736,964 times
Quote:
Well said! This is what I don't get--why can't guys see this? What are they thinking?

I have no idea, but IMO, I think they don't 'get it' because most of them don't see a problem with being used for sex in general.

It reminds me of that scene in American Pie where Jim realized the next morning that he got used for sex by the band camp girl. At first he was upset but then he was content with it. LOL.

Old 06-16-2012, 07:54 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
I have no idea, but IMO, I think they don't 'get it' because most of them don't see a problem with being used for sex in general.
Oh, I get it. It's every guy's dream to be used for sex? Dream on, guys...
That really only works as long as the guy doesn't have feelings for the woman. If he does, he gets upset at being used and thrown away.

Old 06-16-2012, 07:57 PM

5,139 posts, read 12,716,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
Why do guys like me have to play games and lie in the beginning just to get the drawers. We have to act like where interested in your personality and what you have to say when in reality all we want are the cheeks??

If a guy is upfront about his intentions..why do most women get offended...

I'm not talking about if she finds him absolutely hideous and wants nothing to do with him; I'm referring to the situation where she shows interest in the guy but all he's looking for is happy hour.

I know its not all women. There are some women who want the same thing as us guys but I'm just talking about the ones who don't appreciate your brutal; honesty in our motives.

"So do you want to hang out or go to the movies>"
"No not really."
" So what do you want to do?"
"I kind want to just cut to the chase."
"?..chase"
"You want to spend the night at my place."
" I was hoping to get to know you." (You've known me for 2 weeks)
"...........: rolleyes:"

Its 2012. You can divorce....the double standards are diminishing between the genders. If you have sex with 2 guys in your lifetime your not labeled a Sl*T anymore.

I shouldn't have to wait 3 centuries, 2,000,000 phone conversations, 17,000,000 text messages exchanges and 15,000 walks in the parks just to get the drawers..

Instead men like me are labeled as dogs, demons, hell spawns and bottome feeders just because where trying to satisfy our neurological and biological needs to reproduce..*sigh*

Well what do you guys think ? Can you relate?

Wait hold on * puts on flame shield, flame helmet, and flame armor*

ok.
Well first of all your way of communicating it sounds as enticing as taking a dump in public.
And yes, it is 2012...which this behavior makes you look like more than questionable material. You could be a psycho or a STD factory.

Females in nature will fight to the death any male who tries to mate they don't want. Can we regress too?
Get real.

It is 2012. If you want to give honesty, be well prepared to receive it.

And really if it takes that many conversations you are not that enticing or that hot.
Sorry.

Maybe if you didn't start off playing games in the first place they wouldn't be so offended.

Old 06-16-2012, 08:01 PM

13,005 posts, read 18,916,818 times
Quote:
Oh, I get it. It's every guy's dream to be used for sex? Dream on, guys...
That really only works as long as the guy doesn't have feelings for the woman. If he does, he gets upset at being used and thrown away.
True, I have heard of men complain they wanted a relationship but found out she just wanted the sex and it was not to be. "A condom does not protect the heart."

Old 06-16-2012, 08:01 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,825,816 times
The handshake should be replaced by sex- when you meet a woman- you have sex...and vise versa...Is this what it is heading for? Sex is important ...it's the bond that marriage is based on..Some people say that if you are with a woman or a woman is with a man that- the person is NOT your property_ Damned right they are your property and they belong to you- If they don't then they belong to EVERYONE...and everyone might as well just pile on like a bunch of crazy monkeys.

Your body is probably the only thing you really own. It is private property- sexual communists insist that NOW the human body does not belong to you but to the community...forget it....go be a monkey and leave me out of it- My monkey days are over- I evolved.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships