Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2012, 11:25 AM

691 posts, read 1,427,607 times

Advertisements

Why would women give sex away for free when they know they could get something out of men for it. Guess what, the average woman doesn't need it as much as the average man does. It could be the year 2089; this is one aspect of life that will never change.

Old 06-15-2012, 11:40 AM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times
Why tf is it such a big deal if women want to be appreciated for their brains, their accomplishments, their thoughts about life, and their personalities? WTF is the big deal??! What's with the caveman routine: Me Tarzan, you Jane, (gives Jane date-rape pill, drags Jane off to his cave) ? It's 2012, for crying out loud!

Old 06-15-2012, 12:52 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,201,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Why tf is it such a big deal if women want to be appreciated for their brains, their accomplishments, their thoughts about life, and their personalities? WTF is the big deal??! What's with the caveman routine: Me Tarzan, you Jane, (gives Jane date-rape pill, drags Jane off to his cave) ? It's 2012, for crying out loud!
There are men who appreciate women, people, for intelligence, talent, and kindness. Such men hold those qualities themselves. They may be a minority on CD, but I don't think the squeaky wheels on this forum are representative of anything, let alone men in general.

Old 06-15-2012, 08:52 PM

1,299 posts, read 1,279,474 times
I think this is a reasonable question. I think we tend infuse basic practices like sex with cosmic importance, when it really is just urge, like hugging or making out. If two people want each other, then the girl shouldn't treat herself as this untouchable prize. Have sex. use your partner for enjoyment.

I think there are prerequisites for this sort of thing like not doing this all the time, making sure one is not in a state of mind conducive to massive possessiveness and clinginess among others. casual sex doesnt have to be trashy and irresponsible, folks.

Old 06-15-2012, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
you've created a false dichotomy here. I will respect a women who is open to new things more than one who is holding on to a tradition. I'm not saying all have to agree with casual sex but don't shut it down because you can only interpret it to mean "disrespect". progressive intellectualism and moderate exploration trump some forms of traditionalism, this is one of them.

Old 06-16-2012, 12:20 AM

3,426 posts, read 8,911,809 times
Wow, Veyron has no respect for women at all. It doesn't surprise me you don't have a relationship with your mother.

I feel so sorry for the woman that becomes your receptacle. You seem to hate women, so you really should be screwing a cross dressing man. There is probably not much keeping you from doing that, huh?

Nothing worse than a man that hates women.

Maybe a woman should start a thread "Men why is it such a big deal that I just wanna use you for expensive dinner and free nights out on the town?".

No one wants to be used.

Old 06-16-2012, 12:22 AM

479 posts, read 835,895 times
If two people are having sex? Who's really using whom? That's like a no fault divorse.

Old 06-16-2012, 12:25 AM

I don't condone wreckless sexual lifestyles, but you all are being hard on the op. we "use" others all the time. If two people who like each other can sustain a healthy sexual relationship, why not use each other to get sexual pleasure?

Old 06-16-2012, 01:20 AM

30,267 posts, read 23,751,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
Why do guys like me have to play games and lie in the beginning just to get the drawers. We have to act like where interested in your personality and what you have to say when in reality all we want are the cheeks??

If a guy is upfront about his intentions..why do most women get offended...

I'm not talking about if she finds him absolutely hideous and wants nothing to do with him; I'm referring to the situation where she shows interest in the guy but all he's looking for is happy hour.

I know its not all women. There are some women who want the same thing as us guys but I'm just talking about the ones who don't appreciate your brutal; honesty in our motives.

"So do you want to hang out or go to the movies>"
"No not really."
" So what do you want to do?"
"I kind want to just cut to the chase."
"?..chase"
"You want to spend the night at my place."
" I was hoping to get to know you." (You've known me for 2 weeks)
"...........: rolleyes:"

Its 2012. You can divorce....the double standards are diminishing between the genders. If you have sex with 2 guys in your lifetime your not labeled a Sl*T anymore.

I shouldn't have to wait 3 centuries, 2,000,000 phone conversations, 17,000,000 text messages exchanges and 15,000 walks in the parks just to get the drawers..

Instead men like me are labeled as dogs, demons, hell spawns and bottome feeders just because where trying to satisfy our neurological and biological needs to reproduce..*sigh*

Well what do you guys think ? Can you relate?

Wait hold on * puts on flame shield, flame helmet, and flame armor*

ok.
So go hire a hooker and stop whining.

Old 06-16-2012, 02:15 AM

1,841 posts, read 3,174,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
Why do guys like me have to play games and lie in the beginning just to get the drawers. We have to act like where interested in your personality and what you have to say when in reality all we want are the cheeks??

If a guy is upfront about his intentions..why do most women get offended...

I'm not talking about if she finds him absolutely hideous and wants nothing to do with him; I'm referring to the situation where she shows interest in the guy but all he's looking for is happy hour.

I know its not all women. There are some women who want the same thing as us guys but I'm just talking about the ones who don't appreciate your brutal; honesty in our motives.

"So do you want to hang out or go to the movies>"
"No not really."
" So what do you want to do?"
"I kind want to just cut to the chase."
"?..chase"
"You want to spend the night at my place."
" I was hoping to get to know you." (You've known me for 2 weeks)
"...........: rolleyes:"

Its 2012. You can divorce....the double standards are diminishing between the genders. If you have sex with 2 guys in your lifetime your not labeled a Sl*T anymore.

I shouldn't have to wait 3 centuries, 2,000,000 phone conversations, 17,000,000 text messages exchanges and 15,000 walks in the parks just to get the drawers..

Instead men like me are labeled as dogs, demons, hell spawns and bottome feeders just because where trying to satisfy our neurological and biological needs to reproduce..*sigh*

Well what do you guys think ? Can you relate?

Wait hold on * puts on flame shield, flame helmet, and flame armor*

ok.
LMAO! WOW! No issue.
I guess your SOL..ass out!
You just have not found how to target the women who are into “hit it and quit it”
There is no “centuries” of getting to know someone before you slip and slide into their drawers, these type of women have existed for centuries..But I believe back in the day they were dubbed courtesans.
And men had to pay a heavy “purse”
While you may find the occasional girl at the bar tat has had way too much fun and is wiling to “accept” the invite to the party in your pants, you have to know that this a drunk “fuk” and while she may have a good time she may not be using the judgement to determine where you are up to par which leads to awkward moments lmao..
Or you may MAY be LUCKY enough to run into the girl who is horny enough op *** you..lmao..still a lose lose depending on your integrity and record..
Um most girls want the texts and convos, the dates and the promise of a long term..even though your target is shady and to hit it and quit it..
But then again you may be one of those guys that are a loser and just want to get laid..****..why not pay for it at that point at least there is no lie..just saying..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships