Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2012, 10:24 AM

27,579 posts, read 28,687,607 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
A modern thinking woman that I chat with in the park suggested that we have sex - that we had that thing called chemistry and it would be wonderful...well- wanting to feel YOUNG after a year of her prodding me...I gave in - she arrives at my door unexpectedly at the tail end of a family party...I poured her a drink and then saw her to the door..She gave me a sudden grope and like some old pirate it all happened right there...in my entrance..I figured I would be 30 again and might as well use this fool..who was more than willing to use me. It was naughty to say the least...My eldest daughter was cursing me earlier saying "get her out of here or I will tell mum" (who I have not lived with for years)...well- this old man was not about to be pushed around by my own adult kid...so it happened.

Then a few days later....she shows up again and takes me to her place which is five minutes away...of course I had been drinking and it was not perfect. After an hour I got dressed and as I left I saw this very smug look on her face..She felt that she had "conquered" this resistant male..That she got her way- I saw a smirk of disrespect on her face-
Whooa.. Wait a minute, Oleg. Was this woman hot?

If so, then goddamn you're lucky. Most men would kill for something like that.

Old 06-14-2012, 10:31 AM

2,560 posts, read 2,639,915 times
It's likely such a big deal if a guy wants to use a gal for just sex as it seems most gals want to be sexual beings not sexual objects and many gals dislike sex under false pretense or attained through gals and lies. As well as it doesn't seems most people like to be used it similar to saying 'It's 2012. Men why is it such a big deal if a woman wants to use you just for money'.

On the not being labeled a sl*t anymore

If you feel negatively about the labels perhaps it may console you that gals are labeled ice queens, frigid, prudes, stuck up, repressed, not sexually liberated, closeted, and such because they want to satisfy their sexual needs with a partner who wants more than that.

I can't relate to your situation as to me it seems you're upset that gals are human beings with different tastes rather than a hive mind that act the way you want.

Old 06-14-2012, 10:47 AM

1,410 posts, read 2,140,374 times
Because now that it's 2012, people should be well aware that slavery has been abolished for quite some time. Just using someone for sex and offering no relationship is basically treating someone as a sex slave. At least pay for it!

Old 06-14-2012, 10:52 AM

1,818 posts, read 2,686,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
The original question here is that it is 2012 and that woman should just lay back and spread em. That sex is no big deal in this new modern age and that they should not deny any man his pleasure? I think it's odd that some people believe that modernity equals immorality. Maybe we should become more respectful and more prudish about sex than more liberal?

Has all this sexual liberation brought about more happiness? It does not appear so..

I think the "it's 2012 so why not just boink your brains out" is part of the "me, me" entitlement thinking, part reliable birth control and part wishful thinking on the part of men. Years back, the stigma of an unwanted pregnancy led many women to be cautious of random sex. Also, marriage was the goal back then and women knew men talked -- to have a bad reputation meant no husband.

And on a related note . . . as far as being older and not having any desire . . . ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. SOOO not true. The men I date may be old, but honey, they are not dead. . . . .

Old 06-14-2012, 11:14 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,942,753 times
I don't think that will ever be ok. Why would anybody think it is ok to use a woman for sex? If you can find a woman who is just looking for sex, then of course that is perfect. To lie to a girl and make her think you're going to have a relationship with her and just use her for sleeping with her is completely wrong and sick. I don't see how anyone could possibly do that.

Old 06-14-2012, 11:17 AM

4,217 posts, read 7,304,232 times
It's not a big deal.

Old 06-14-2012, 11:18 AM

2,560 posts, read 2,639,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
I don't think that will ever be ok. Why would anybody think it is ok to use a woman for sex? If you can find a woman who is just looking for sex, then of course that is perfect. To lie to a girl and make her think you're going to have a relationship with her and just use her for sleeping with her is completely wrong and sick. I don't see how anyone could possibly do that.
Many would think it is ok to use a gal for sex as she consented and should have known better. Similar to why many think a gal is partially responsible for being raped or assaulted and should have known better.

Though for me whether having sex under deception is completely wrong and sick is based on opinion. While you don't see how anyone could possibly do that plenty of guys use gals for sex and in my opinion I think most guys that have had sex have used gals for sex.

Old 06-14-2012, 11:26 AM

14,229 posts, read 30,044,201 times
The key word in your title is USE. No one likes or wants to be used. At the very least it implies a lack of respect.

There's nothing at all wrong with a relationship built around casual sex. As long as both of you know that's the limit of the relationship.

Old 06-14-2012, 12:21 PM

2,628 posts, read 4,612,191 times
The main thing is being upfront about it from the get go.

I would be more inclined to a guy who is straight forward about it instead of someone who hangs around for 2 weeks acting as if he wants a relationship, and really doesn't.

There are plenty of websites out there for this very type of hookup, anyway with plenty of willing women on there. Try those avenues instead of trying to dupe your average girl into thinking you want more than you say.

Old 06-14-2012, 01:06 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,456,933 times
probably because time passing has no bearing on how being "used" feels to a person. mutual choices are one thing that both parties get "something" from making them a worthwhile endeavor, but being used is totally another that benifits only one. if you really mean "why do females still not want to give it up because i say so, its just sex?"
because they probably dont like you or have the same mindset as you or *GASP* are actually looking for a meaniful realtionship where sex isnt considered number one on the checklist.

its really that simple.

the whole issue described in the OP is a great exsample of what happens when someone feels used. you have expectaions that are not being met and cant come to terms with why the other person couldnt possibly want the same thing at this point in time leaving you to feel cheated and used. you can see who wonderful that is working out for you.

time passing does not equal progression in the ways "you" want them to be. if anything (in regards to sex) its made people more careful as to who they decide to hook up with.

Last edited by rego00123; 06-14-2012 at 01:30 PM.. Reason: spelling corrections
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships