Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2012, 04:24 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,956,787 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post

Why are you going to deny this?
Just saying, this is outside my experience and my observations, both on the West Coast and in the Southwest. Assuming we're talking about everyday behavior, as someone said, "when you go out the door" for whatever reason, as opposed to a special occasion.

Old 06-20-2012, 04:27 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,225,484 times
A pig is a pig, no matter what century.

Old 06-20-2012, 04:28 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,373,081 times
Sex, in case anyone forgot...is also known as "reproduction". Jasper12 has had personal experience with childbirth, and the failure of birth control...I want a guy who is going to be around for the long haul...not a one night, thank you...because...if Jasper12 misses something in a few months...I want to know the guy, make sure he is sleeping next to me every night, because he is the "Daddy"....Happy Father's Day!!!

So, it is NOT just a recreational activity for those of us who may end up paying for a good time.

Also, do we really need to go into the health risks for women who are not monogamous? STD's...

When men get pregnant, maybe they will actually understand this concept...

Old 06-20-2012, 04:28 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,391,422 times
Quote:
What's so weak about men openly discussing with women that they're not satisfied with the current sexual market? Are you really this inhumane?

It's either open discussion, or somewhere down the line frustrated men are just going to start loosing it. And trust me, a "weak man" who has lost it can easily overpower a handful of grown men.
I'm thinking Cletus was referring to just that sort of weakness, the tendency to "lose it" because they can't actually earn the attention and affection from a respectable female. They want women to take the inevitably unfair road (women are still far more likely to get pregnant and to get STDs, and to be affected by either) for a strange man's sexual pleasure. They're upset to find that the majority of women out there still have brains.

These men are not "dissatisfied with the current sexual market". They're failures. For one, the type of woman they're looking for is out there, wherever they live. They've just failed to find them. And second, if they had what it takes to maintain a relationship with a healthy woman, they'd be satisfied there as well.

Don't want a relationship? Then, you are limiting your own cabability of finding a sexual partner. No one's to blame for that but you.

Old 06-20-2012, 04:30 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,586,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Just saying, this is outside my experience and my observations, both on the West Coast and in the Southwest. Assuming we're talking about everyday behavior, as someone said, "when you go out the door" for whatever reason, as opposed to a special occasion.
But still, you're not going out the house looking and smelling like a bum. And I have lived on the West Coast, I know how the girls dress there.

Old 06-20-2012, 04:39 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,956,787 times
Quote:
But still, you're not going out the house looking and smelling like a bum.
Correct. But the post I was responding to was about going the whole nine yards just to leave the house: perfume, high heels, styled hair, "tight" clothes. I know of no one who does that just to run errands, or for that matter, to go to work, unless they work in a high-end industry, like financial services or law, and in that context, they're not going to wear "tight" clothes, they have to wear business attire. What that post described, was more like getting ready for a night on the town, not dressing for everyday outings.

Old 06-20-2012, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
They want women to take the inevitably unfair road (women are still far more likely to get pregnant and to get STDs, and to be affected by either) for a strange man's sexual pleasure.
Hogwash.

I have seen for myself over the years that hot young women throw themselves at, and have casual sex with the same dirtbag celebrities, thugs, career criminals, womanizers, physically abusive men, drug addicts, gangmembers, alcoholics, and in general, human trash. Pretty much every guy has no problem getting women save for the decent honest respectable men; they're simply not wanted. Women simply don't want, or even like NICE GUYS. PERIOD.

So the point is, for some reason women CHOSE the unfair road early in life, but then later on, cry and try to get sympathy when things don't work out later in their lives.

Old 06-20-2012, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Correct. But the post I was responding to was about going the whole nine yards just to leave the house: perfume, high heels, styled hair, "tight" clothes. I know of no one who does that just to run errands, or for that matter, to go to work, unless they work in a high-end industry, like financial services or law, and in that context, they're not going to wear "tight" clothes, they have to wear business attire. What that post described, was more like getting ready for a night on the town, not dressing for everyday outings.
Oh, ok.

Old 06-20-2012, 04:50 PM

254 posts, read 341,604 times
this thread can not be for real... Is it?

I mean c'mon, this guy has to be trolling to even think that this mentality is even acceptable right??

Old 06-20-2012, 04:52 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,199,065 times
Quote:
You're beating around the bush Brauwnyn. Your ego can't admit that women need men, and that the primary way that women get the attention from men is through sexual persuasion.
Oh, now we're changing it from women needing men to support and take care of them to just women needing men generally? And lets be clear about something. This statement of women needing men to take care of them hails from a segment of men who cannot take care of themselves. IT'S ALWAYS THE CASE. Trust me. But hey, I certainly need my husband emotionally, spiritually, in humor, in good times and bad. What I don't need is the guy panhandling outside my car window (who I see every morning on my way to work to earn the money and taxes to pay for his unclaimed babies, food stamps, and NSTR coupns), while staring at my boobs, telling me what I need and don't need.

I also want to add that sexy men use their sexy assess to attract women all day, every day. If you're not one of those men you're not privy to the perks it lends.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships