Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2012, 12:42 PM

17 posts, read 43,528 times

Advertisements

see, there are two types of men in this world, alpha males and beta males.

Alpha males are those that live life by their own rules and do what they want and beta males, those who want the approval of others when they date out.

I have lurked here long enough to know that this place harbors some of the most hopeless and pathetic males ever. Men who will probably die single and not reproduce or those who will get leftovers (fatties and women no one wants).

It gets even worse though, this place harbors some of the most ruthless feminists with unrealstically high standards no one can meet and you guys kiss up to them and white knight them.

You ask if women will date you for your race.
You ask if women will date you for your height.
You let some of the lowest women that no one wants boss you around and you defend them when someone calls them out.

In reality, a lot of you are men in your 20s past their prime that are beyond help. You hate on guys who are good with women and the guys who sleep with a lot of women rather than making yourself into one of those guys.

You waste your time away on here while better guys are out there getting busy. What is funny is, that when someone calls you out on your crap you crawl into your little shells and express the heaviest denial ever known.

One friend of mines is a 5"8 Korean guy who has dated and slept with women of all colors, he doesn't give a crap, you do, which is why you fail and if you ever marry a decent looking woman it will be because of your money, while you are away to work, she will be nailing the repairman.

Old 06-30-2012, 12:44 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,942,753 times
This is actually a really good post.

Old 06-30-2012, 12:53 PM

4,696 posts, read 5,825,562 times
It wasn't always this way. When marriage and family were the norm things fell into place for just about everyone. Now that we have haves and have-nots (alpha and betas) our whole civilization will eventually collapse as the family unit can not continue this way. This in fact is the #1 reason why there are record number of single moms today, It's alpha males who are getting the women pregnant and leaving them. The rejected beta males would have made good fathers. Even Roissy (or whatever he calls himself now) who's blog helped raise awareness of alpha/beta males admits this is all leading to the collapse of society.

Old 06-30-2012, 12:55 PM

13,005 posts, read 18,916,818 times
That is being hard on (no hyphen, lol) the men who post here. Lots of guys don't get married until their thirties. A friend of mine at 45 (obviously not planning a family). Sure there are a lot of them who never will, but you would be surprised at those who end up marrying good looking women.

Old 06-30-2012, 12:55 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,942,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F View Post
It wasn't always this way. When marriage and family were the norm things fell into place for just about everyone. Now that we have haves and have-nots (alpha and betas) our whole civilization will eventually collapse as the family unit can not continue this way. This in fact is the #1 reason why there are record number of single moms today, It's alpha males who are getting the women pregnant and leaving them. The rejected beta males would have made good fathers. Even Roissy (or whatever he calls himself now) who's blog helped raise awareness of alpha/beta males admits this is all leading to the collapse of society.
Or, is it the women who are leaving the men because they think they're too good for them? No it isn't only the men's fault and it isn't because of "alpha" and "beta" type people. There have been have and not-nots since the beginning of human civilization.

Old 06-30-2012, 12:58 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,004,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tandumbum View Post
see, there are two types of men in this world, alpha males and beta males.

Alpha males are those that live life by their own rules and do what they want and beta males, those who want the approval of others when they date out.

I have lurked here long enough to know that this place harbors some of the most hopeless and pathetic males ever. Men who will probably die single and not reproduce or those who will get leftovers (fatties and women no one wants).

It gets even worse though, this place harbors some of the most ruthless feminists with unrealstically high standards no one can meet and you guys kiss up to them and white knight them.

You ask if women will date you for your race.
You ask if women will date you for your height.
You let some of the lowest women that no one wants boss you around and you defend them when someone calls them out.

In reality, a lot of you are men in your 20s past their prime that are beyond help. You hate on guys who are good with women and the guys who sleep with a lot of women rather than making yourself into one of those guys.

You waste your time away on here while better guys are out there getting busy. What is funny is, that when someone calls you out on your crap you crawl into your little shells and express the heaviest denial ever known.

One friend of mines is a 5"8 Korean guy who has dated and slept with women of all colors, he doesn't give a crap, you do, which is why you fail and if you ever marry a decent looking woman it will be because of your money, while you are away to work, she will be nailing the repairman.
And yet, you waste your time coming on here, making 2 posts while others are out there gettin' busy. Oh and you've lurked a bunch so you've scoured all our posts only to come around to finally creating this thread, while others are out there gettin' busy.

I think you should look in the mirror and see who the real loser is

Old 06-30-2012, 01:03 PM

52,287 posts, read 52,723,379 times
OOOOHHHH

This is special.... another thread about Alpha's and Beta's

God... I love these unique threads..

Old 06-30-2012, 01:10 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,212,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
OOOOHHHH

This is special.... another thread about Alpha's and Beta's

God... I love these unique threads..
I love them too, along with the 15 million nice guy threads on this site.

Old 06-30-2012, 01:14 PM

4,696 posts, read 5,825,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Or, is it the women who are leaving the men because they think they're too good for them? No it isn't only the men's fault and it isn't because of "alpha" and "beta" type people. There have been have and not-nots since the beginning of human civilization.
There were always haves and have nots but traditional values put a check on this to a large degree. The emphisis on marriage and monogamy, the taboo of women having out of wedlock children, etc. were more than anything a way to equalize the playing field and give most men a chance to find a mate.

A while ago I saw a chart that found the % of never married adult men with no children skyrocketed since 1970, a much larger rise than among women. These are the have nots, there are a lot more of them post-sexual revolution. Many of the same betas today who have no interaction with women would have been married with children if they were born in an earlier era. Sometimes I wonder if I would be here today if things were like this. My dad was a total beta yet he had no trouble meeting and marrying my mom who was very pretty I might add, when the pressure to marry was on things fell into place, there was somebody for everybody.

Old 06-30-2012, 01:18 PM

257 posts, read 1,058,629 times
Promiscuity doesn't make someone an alpha male.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships