Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2012, 03:33 PM

72 posts, read 170,573 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
well this is how you all mostly think anyway unfortunately, I call it the 'a hole gene.' you don't see nothing wrong with it b/c it's a genetic thing. Tsk. 'you know not what you do.' hard to feel sympathies for the males problems like E.D. or being short or whatever, when they don't do the women any favors in these kinds of areas.
It's not a question of sympathy. I sympathize with ugly and aged women who know that men secretly yearn for physically superior women. I'm not perfect myself. I have insecurities.

It's just a question of how you want to view the world. I choose to view the world as it really is, even if it makes me sad or insecure. Others don't. They lie about everything, intentionally and knowingly; they pretend loss isn't real because we're all going to heaven, they pretend mediocre conversation is exceptional and that their mediocre/exceptional conversation over-rides their physical mediocrity (or worse), etc. Living your entire life as a lie is a very common disposition.

Old 06-30-2012, 03:34 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,605,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mid-Level Internetting View Post
I'm sorry that it hurts your feelings. It hurts my feelings knowing that Kate Upton and Angelina Jolie will seek and acquire men that have more money and fame and success that I do. It really does.

But it's reality.

The OP requested an honest conversation, not a back-patting session. "Mediocre fatties" is the intellectually honest summarization of middle class overweight women in the eyes of almost all successful men. That is invariably hurtful; it might even induce tears. I'm genuinely sorry about that.

The world is cold. The world that isn't cold takes refuge in feel-good half-wits spouting lies. You can take refuge in either disposition. Reality is far too cold for many people- and indeed the vast majority of women- to even begin discussing honestly.
You dont need have money, fame and success in order to attract most women. The guys who have those things, attract women because once they aquire them, they behave in a way thats attractive to women. Height, looks or any othe other excuses guys use, dont mean squat either. See, we've all been brainwashed since childhood to believe that men need to conquer the world, through furthering their careers, becoming famous or aquiring a lot of money in order to get the girl. Think to any of the folk stories or movies that you have seen since childhood and notice that they promote this idea. It is actualy good for our society, because thats what drives us forward. However, as a man, if you are able tyo shake those inhibitions and see the truth of male/female dynamics IT IS NOT necessary for you to aquire any of those things. ALl you need to do is behave in a way, that men were meant to act, before inhibitions via social conditioning and other sources changed us in many real ways. Thats honesty you asked for.

Old 06-30-2012, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOne View Post
You're right about winners and losers.
Financial sucess, how intelligent and clothes don't mean squat though..

Arnold Schwarzenegger - I LIED - YouTube

No you're right. Who would want to take a Jet to Aspen and dine in 5 star restaurants when you can have good conversation with a fatty over a McFlurry?

Old 06-30-2012, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
You dont need have money, fame and success in order to attract most women. The guys who have those things, attract women because once they aquire them, they behave in a way thats attractive to women.
None of those things are required to have sex with and have the company of "most women." I completely agree with your post.

The thing is, I don't want "most women." I want women of rare beauty and rare social skills who are fun and will bring me maximum pleasure accordingly, just like most men. This requires a similarly-rare degree of success on my part.

Old 06-30-2012, 03:41 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:

The prime referenced is sexual and physical prime. Women tend to go down-hill in their late 20's and it continues to get worse from there-fast. Men age well. Almost no honest men or women will disagree with this.
"Men age well"??! You can't be serious! Some men begin to go bald in their teens already! By their 40's quite a few men look like geezers already. Women, meanwhile, don't age like they used to. They stay in shape and take care of themselves. Some of the women the young guys hit on who turn them down are twice their age, I've known of such cases and it's happened to me. You can't tell how old some women are by looking at them. Men hit their sexual prime in their teens, and it's downhill from there. A lot of women hit their sexual prime in their 30's, though some peak early and stay at that level for decades. That's why in some cultures teen men are paired with women 30+ for their sexual initiation. In our culture, young guys just fumble around clumsily, and some never figure out how to meet a woman's needs. (You can tell this just from reading some of the thread topics and posts here.)

"Men age well"! You wish!

Old 06-30-2012, 03:44 PM

1,171 posts, read 1,949,236 times
Quote:
No you're right. Who would want to take a Jet to Aspen and dine in 5 star restaurants when you can have good conversation with a fatty over a McFlurry?
Because "she" loves me.
"She" knows I would DIE trying to save her or our kids.
You can't "buy" that.
It's "heart" Rocky...you beat them with your heart.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj...ti8lo1_400.jpg

Old 06-30-2012, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
"Men age well"??! You can't be serious! Some men begin to go bald in their teens already! By their 40's quite a few men look like geezers already. Women, meanwhile, don't age like they used to. They stay in shape and take care of themselves. Some of the women the young guys hit on who turn them down are twice their age, I've known of such cases and it's happened to me. You can't tell how old some women are by looking at them. Men hit their sexual prime in their teens, and it's downhill from there. A lot of women hit their sexual prime in their 30's, though some peak early and stay at that level for decades. That's why in some cultures teen men are paired with women 30+ for their sexual initiation. In our culture, young guys just fumble around, and some never figure out how to meet a woman's needs. (You can tell this just from reading some of the thread topics and posts here.)

"Men age well"! You wish!
If you think women age better than men, I really have nothing else to say to you other than 99.999999999999999999999% of human beings on the planet (and the basic tenants of evolutionary biology) disagree with you.

Old 06-30-2012, 03:46 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,605,427 times
Quote:
None of those things are required to have sex with and have the company of "most women." I completely agree with your post.

The thing is, I don't want "most women." I want women of rare beauty and rare social skills who are fun and will bring me maximum pleasure accordingly, just like most men. This requires a similarly-rare degree of success on my part.
No, it doesnt. Its an excuse. My standards are extremely high when it comes to women i see, and the level of my success has never played a role. All you need to do, is act in a way that men who aquire a high level success finaly permit themselves to act. True story.

Old 06-30-2012, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOne View Post
Because "she" loves me.
"She" knows I would DIE trying to save her or our kids.
You can't "buy" that.
It's "heart" Rocky...you beat them with your heart.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj...ti8lo1_400.jpg

"It's meaningless cliche that the writers added in to let mediocre plebes feel good about themselves so we can increase sales in the Midwest, Rocky..you did it with your mind!"

She'd rather have Brad Pitt, who would love the kids just as much as you do. Your theoretical "die to save the family" stuff is meaningless in practical application. In reality, Brad Pitt would give her kids a better shot at happiness via private schools, expensive tutoring, free vacations, etc. She settled on your love because she had limited options.

Old 06-30-2012, 03:51 PM

17 posts, read 43,525 times
wow, I hardly posted and it reached 7 pages

so people do acknowledge it as truth

to all women whose feelings I hurt I am deeply sorry

but if it hurt you that much, cut the chocolate and go hit the treadmill
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships