Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2012, 04:07 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,002,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mid-Level Internetting View Post
Yeah I know, dude. Your middle class anonymous self breaks all the rules and scores legit 10/10, stunningly beautiful self-made millionaire women.

Of course.

Its not that you just delusionally low standards. No. Definitely not.

Any pics of these Kate Upton clones who just love settling for 2k square foot houses in the Midwest while cutting coupons for men who "...act like rich men act?"

lol, stop it brother.
I think you're too full of yourself and you obsession of Kate Upton speaks speaks volumes of who you are as a person. And that is a disgusting buffoon with no shred of respect for anyone.

"Teliing us how the world is" LOL. Someone needs to grow up and get out of his momma's basement.

Old 06-30-2012, 04:09 PM

72 posts, read 170,594 times
Sameone, you realize that you're quoting a film character, and that the actor who played him is famous for A) owning most of the city of Denver, amongst countless other things B) Scoring an endless streak of beautiful women C) publicly mocking middle class men who can't score hot women- the polar opposite of the game you're trying to play, etc?

Just seemed a bit ironic to quote Arnold while extolling the virtues of being a nice fella with middle class money.

Old 06-30-2012, 04:11 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,202,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
It doesn't mean marriage, that could be any LTR situation. Because it's called life. So how you live your life, just keep swapping women out for younger versions every 5 years like car tires?

I like that solution because men who are 60 running around with 25 year olds, usually end up with egg on their faces when all's said and done. So either way these men end up losing because of their own arrogance. Tortoise and the hare.

The difference with Just dating is, if your not physically attracted to your girlfriend anymore you can just get up and leave anytime, divorce is much more complicated. You know how many men aren't physically attracted to their wives anymore and want to leave? They just stay for the kids

As for the 60 year olds, all they want is sex, so I don't see how they end up with "egg on their face"

Old 06-30-2012, 04:11 PM

72 posts, read 170,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I think you're too full of yourself and you obsession of Kate Upton speaks speaks volumes of who you are as a person. And that is a disgusting buffoon with no shred of respect for anyone.

"Teliing us how the world is" LOL. Someone needs to grow up and get out of his momma's basement.
I used Kate Upton as a cliche example of a beautiful women that most men know. A higher intellectual capacity would have aided in making this obvious.

The rest of it just a pointless personal attack. If you have an actual substantive argument or point of view- even a dumb one- try to throw it out. You've begged for attention with several attack posts but haven't made an argument yet.

Start now please.

Old 06-30-2012, 04:12 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,607,414 times
Quote:
"Real men" love settling for sophisticated fatties and uglies who never broke the middle class. That's the meme, right?

Yeah I know, dude. Your middle class anonymous self breaks all the rules and scores legit 10/10, stunningly beautiful self-made millionaire women.

Of course.

Its not that you just have delusionally low standards. No. Definitely not.

Any pics of these Kate Upton clones who just love settling for 2k square foot houses in the Midwest while cutting coupons for men who "...act like rich men act?"

lol, stop it brother.
youre a lost cause. just the fact that youre rating women on a 10 scale, or are obsessed with some actress you will never meet, tells me about lack of maturity. Beautiful women certainly dont mess with little boys. You dont know jack about me, what my income level or success is, or what type of women i can pull. Dont assume too much because you are way off. Feel free to keep using your own lack of success as an excuse for your inability to be with women you want. Plenty of suckers out there are doing exact same thing.

Old 06-30-2012, 04:16 PM

52,288 posts, read 52,723,379 times
Quote:
I used Kate Upton as a cliche example of a beautiful women that most men know. A higher intellectual capacity would have aided in making this obvious.

The rest of it just a pointless personal attack. If you have an actual substantive argument or point of view- even a dumb one- try to throw it out. You've begged for attention with several attack posts but haven't made an argument yet.

Start now please.
I actually sorta like when I see posters such as yourself.......

Pulls the averages down.... makes the actual grown up men in the group shine..

Old 06-30-2012, 04:16 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,735,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
The difference with Just dating is, if your not physically attracted to your girlfriend anymore you can just get up and leave anytime, divorce is much more complicated. You know how many men aren't physically attracted to their wives anymore and want to leave? They just stay for the kids

As for the 60 year olds, all they want is sex, so I don't see how they end up with "egg on their face"

You don't see a lot apparently.

Just like I said in the other post, is basically what you're saying you do. You know how many women aren't physically attracted to their husbands anymore? I don't know where you live but men don't have the secret to the fountain of youth anymore then women do. They end up with egg on their faces because a. they look like fools and b. they almost always get screwed out of their house and money by these younger women, some end up in nursing homes and that's where they die, while 25 year old Susie is out shoe shopping. Happens all the time. Or the grown children get nothing because the old father was too busy being a pervert to keep his ducks in a row. Sounds like a real stand up man, but there's no point in telling you that. so good luck with that lifestyle is all I have to say.

Old 06-30-2012, 04:18 PM

1,171 posts, read 1,949,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
STERIODS - nothing greater than having all those muscles and a penis the size of a pea.
You missed the point completely.
You don't come into my house and leave with my daughter without a fight.
You might get me, but you'll just crawl off somewhere and succumb to the fatal injuries I inflicted on you later.
You can't buy that for any price. It's not for sale. You're born with it. See also not being rich or making a lot of money. You don't need to. Your wife knows how dangerous your job is and knows you risk your neck for her EVERY DAY!

Old 06-30-2012, 04:21 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,956,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I actually sorta like when I see posters such as yourself.......

Pulls the averages down.... makes the actual grown up men in the group shine..
I can't rep you, I already did a couple of minutes ago.

Old 06-30-2012, 04:29 PM

810 posts, read 1,808,699 times
I can't take anyone who uses the acronym "srs" seriously. What are you, 14 years old?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships