Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2012, 01:19 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,391,422 times

Advertisements

Let me get this straight: Alpha males don't care what others think. Beta males do... What about those of us "beta males" who don't care what you (an "alpha male", I'm guessing) thinks?

Sort've implies we've traded places, don't it? I meant it all. I love how much it bothers alpha males that I don't think, talk, and act like them. I like to watch them cry about it.

Do you want men to be men... or sheep?

Old 06-30-2012, 01:21 PM

1,904 posts, read 2,987,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tandumbum View Post
see, there are two types of men in this world, alpha males and beta males.
I won't even bother reading the rest of your post.

8,227 posts, read 11,149,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
This is actually a really good post.
Actually is not. Sounds like a guy been rejected one too many times.

4,696 posts, read 5,824,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by abrown17 View Post
Promiscuity doesn't make someone an alpha male.
True but alpha males have the option of being promiscuous and many will take advantage of it.

3,360 posts, read 8,391,849 times
Quote:
See, there are two types of men in this world, alpha males and beta males.
Thanks for letting the world know. So no shades of gray? None whatsoever? Every single man on the planet is either alpha or beta?

Sort of like saying "See, there are two types of people in this world, fatsos and anorexics... hideous or gorgeous...world class athlete or wheelchair bound."

Anyone would see the sheer idiocy of such extreme generalizations. And such is the case with your alpha/beta comparison.

Literally billions of men are neither alpha or beta, they are somewhere in between. A strong statistical minority are alpha males. It's extremely hard being an alpha male when you're pudgy, unemployed, uneducated and living in a trailer. For people like Trump or Rafael Nadal, it's far easier because they bring something tangible to the table. News for ya: there are a hell of a lot more men living in trailers than being Donald Trump. Most alpha males I've known are wannabe a-holes: boring, self-centered and hiding behing a facade which (fails to) mask their insecurity.

Old 06-30-2012, 01:23 PM

4,696 posts, read 5,824,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Actually is not. Sounds like a guy been rejected one too many times.
If so why is he insulting guys who get rejected a lot? Is this some type of pep talk for himself?

Old 06-30-2012, 01:25 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,002,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F View Post
If so why is he insulting guys who get rejected a lot? Is this some type of pep talk for himself?
he's trying to stroke his epeen. Which isn't working since his post is idiotic with no thought put into it.

Old 06-30-2012, 01:26 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,391,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
he's trying to stroke his epeen. Which isn't working since his post is idiotic with no thought put into it.
What do you think makes him an "alpha male" in the first place?

Old 06-30-2012, 01:33 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,313,066 times
Awww, another snot-nosed (young) whippersnapper who thinks he knows it all!

Let the pounding begin!

Old 06-30-2012, 01:34 PM

52,285 posts, read 52,713,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses61 View Post
Thanks for letting the world know. So no shades of gray? None whatsoever? Every single man on the planet is either alpha or beta?

Sort of like saying "See, there are two types of people in this world, fatsos and anorexics... hideous or gorgeous...world class athlete or wheelchair bound."

Anyone would see the sheer idiocy of such extreme generalizations. And such is the case with your alpha/beta comparison.

Literally billions of men are neither alpha or beta, they are somewhere in between. A strong statistical minority are alpha males. It's extremely hard being an alpha male when you're pudgy, unemployed, uneducated and living in a trailer. For people like Trump or Rafael Nadal, it's far easier because they bring something tangible to the table. News for ya: there are a hell of a lot more men living in trailers than being Donald Trump. Most alpha males I've known are wannabe a-holes: boring, self-centered and hiding behing a facade which (fails to) mask their insecurity.
I agree... I've been in both roles, the leader and not the leader. It depends on the situtation. Besides, a true Alpha type... you wouldn't notice right off the bat... they are true leaders and don't f ing crow about it... they are like Nike, they just do it, if you gotta tell someone you're the shiznit... well.... you probably ain't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships