Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 09:18 AM

4,287 posts, read 8,031,823 times

Advertisements

I find it very interesting how some guys speak so easily of "building rosters" while others will read that post with eyes agape, wondering "how the hell does he make it work"?

Makes me feel like 25% of the guys are having 75% of the sex. Legitimate sex, I mean, not paid-for sex.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2012, 09:18 AM

11,370 posts, read 9,286,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkered24 View Post
Just an observation. It seems that there are SO many threads on CD about seeing prostitutes or otherwise paying for sex.

How many people here are really doing that? I find it very highly unlikely the percentage is very high for many reasons.

It seems it gets far more attention and discussion on these forums than is really warrented.

Maybe I am just behind the times, or blind to it in society?
I just looked at the entire first page of this forum and this was the only topic I see on this subject.

I don't read every subject or post on these boards but it appears you are greatly exaggerating. I can't imagine where these threads are.

I'll never want it that bad to use one.

Old 09-26-2012, 09:21 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,614,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
I find it very interesting how some guys speak so easily of "building rosters" while others will read that post with eyes agape, wondering "how the hell does he make it work"?
Either they are big time studs or they are dealing with a lot of "questionable" women. Just a guess.

Old 09-26-2012, 09:24 AM

1,883 posts, read 2,521,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Either they are big time studs or they are dealing with a lot of "questionable" women. Just a guess.

Or they are liars and just tell women whatever they want to hear and don't care about her feelings when and if she finds out the truth.

Old 09-26-2012, 09:25 AM

1,782 posts, read 2,223,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post

Makes me feel like 25% of the guys are having 75% of the sex. Legitimate sex, I mean, not paid-for sex.
Building a roster is not difficult, but is extremely time-consuming to build and maintain.

Get off your high horse (I should say that to everybody in this thread). Prostitution is widely accepted throughout the world (except here in America, due to our Puritan roots and the fact that "we're above everybody else and don't need it").

Old 09-26-2012, 09:27 AM

190 posts, read 305,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
I'm in favor of prostitution being legal but I would never use one. To me it's kindoff like, you really can't get a women to like you enough to sleep with you? Really?
Some of us are unattractive, undesirable, broke and have no game, so no, we really can't get a woman to like us enough to sleep with us. What else do you expect us to do?

Old 09-26-2012, 09:29 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,264,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJack87 View Post
Building a roster is not difficult, but is extremely time-consuming to build and maintain.

Get off your high horse (I should say that to everybody in this thread). Prostitution is widely accepted throughout the world (except here in America, due to our Puritan roots and the fact that "we're above everybody else and don't need it").
Hey! You and I agree.

If a man is talking about women (not the ones who are in the sex trade) as if they're going to be part of his "roster", he really should just go pay for sex. It's a more honest transaction.

Old 09-26-2012, 09:33 AM

11,370 posts, read 9,286,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleBeamDreams View Post
Some of us are unattractive, undesirable, broke and have no game, so no, we really can't get a woman to like us enough to sleep with us. What else do you expect us to do?
Here's a suggestion ---

Practice some self-control.

Old 09-26-2012, 09:36 AM

190 posts, read 305,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John13 View Post
Here's a suggestion ---

Practice some self-control.
Why? Everyone should be able to have sex. What is so bad about visiting prostitutes?

Old 09-26-2012, 09:38 AM

1,259 posts, read 1,836,360 times
Who cares? Are you dating anyone here? Live and let live. How does this topic add any value to your knowledge? Are you interested in a prostitute and looking for validation of some sort? Doing a research project for school? My guess is that you could do a lot more with your life seeking relevant information. But then again, who am I to call the topic of prostitution irrelevant?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships