Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 07:52 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by John13 View Post
You don't get it and you can't relate to my opinion that someone who goes to a prostitute lacks self-worth.
A person who has to stoop so low to go to a prostitute is the one that needs help.

I'm rather shocked that you would take what I said so badly out of context. I'll put this in simple terms so maybe you can understand it ---
I'm not happy about this current streak I am on and I do want it to end. But it's ending on MY terms. That is I won't be having meaningless sex in order to get it.

Don't bother to respond. We will never agree and you will never get my point of view.
Who peed in your Wheaties?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2012, 09:33 AM

409 posts, read 497,951 times
Well, I plan to see one, anywhere in between 2013-2015 really. It depends on my financial situation really. If I don't see one when I visit my father in China next year, I'll probably wait until I get full time employment. In anycase, I did my research and made an acct. at TER. Just need to get myself signed up to a verification site sometime in the future and I'm set to get my V-Card punched.

Old 09-27-2012, 09:53 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,614,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicCoward View Post
Well, I plan to see one, anywhere in between 2013-2015 really. It depends on my financial situation really. If I don't see one when I visit my father in China next year, I'll probably wait until I get full time employment. In anycase, I did my research and made an acct. at TER. Just need to get myself signed up to a verification site sometime in the future and I'm set to get my V-Card punched.
I did not realize that so much planning and preparation was needed. The things you learn on C-D...

Old 09-27-2012, 09:55 AM

442 posts, read 615,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet like sugar View Post
i did not realize that so much planning and preparation was needed. The things you learn on c-d...
lol

Old 09-27-2012, 10:04 AM

1,715 posts, read 2,838,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
I did not realize that so much planning and preparation was needed. The things you learn on C-D...
It's not necessary but it provides some peace of mind for those who are risk averse - don't want to get ripped off or arrested.

Old 09-27-2012, 09:53 PM

409 posts, read 497,951 times
Quote:
Yea..me neither before I read this guide on reddit. But TER allows you to sort via a lot of different categories. Body type (out of 10), boob size, hair, height, smoker or non smoker, age, photos (i.e. if the photos posted are accurate), "services" offered and etc. I'm quite surprised how detailed it is. Apparently, you'll be able to weed out cops this way too since you'll usually go to a provider with a decent amount of reviews and all.

Old 09-27-2012, 10:14 PM

3,663 posts, read 8,666,425 times
They are out there, we have a family friend who is a truck driver and he talks about the women coming up to him on a regular basis, all across the country. They call them lot lizards and they'll suck the chrome off a tail pipe for $10.

Old 09-28-2012, 06:13 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,614,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by asitshouldbe View Post
They are out there, we have a family friend who is a truck driver and he talks about the women coming up to him on a regular basis, all across the country. They call them lot lizards and they'll suck the chrome off a tail pipe for $10.
Oh my...

Old 09-28-2012, 06:45 AM

11,798 posts, read 12,035,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by asitshouldbe View Post
I remember seeing a TV show about this, one of the primetime shows or 60 Minutes, a few years ago about these girls that hung out at truck stops, offering their services right in the trucks in the parking lots. These were teenage girls being pimped out, often homeless or illegal immigrants. It was one of the saddest things I'd ever seen.

Old 09-28-2012, 08:21 AM

1,344 posts, read 4,765,279 times
Quote:
But still probably not nearly amount of BS that a guy goes through to get some from a girl without paying her directly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships