Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2012, 07:39 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,275,215 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post

You are just jealous that no amount of paper towels will get a man to look your way.

You're starting to become a bully.
This would take the prize for the most ironic statement ever on CD. And I actually think she's serious.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:40 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,178,273 times
Quote:
You only focus on the negative things. The days when I am not feeling my best yes I can be negative and unhappy. However I can also be funny and quite flirtatious.
Really? I do? That's funny!

If this is the impression that most of us get from you - maybe that should tell you something. It's never to late to take a good look at yourself and change your frame of mind.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:40 PM

9,879 posts, read 14,137,073 times
Quote:
Such a cliched response. You can't tell what type of a person a woman (or man) is just by looking at them. None of these men know who I am when i am going about my business running errands. Perhaps if they introduced themselves to me and got to know me they can make a fair assessment but they dont know diddly squat based off of my appearance.
Actually, you can. Within 10 seconds of looking at someone, ANYONE can see if they are a positive, happy, confident person. Going further into personality details takes time; but the basics come across by your overall posture, walk, facial expressions, etc. That's what makes people "approachable".

Old 09-29-2012, 07:41 PM

52,291 posts, read 52,723,379 times
Quote:
Such a cliched response. You can't tell what type of a person a woman (or man) is just by looking at them. None of these men know who I am when i am going about my business running errands. Perhaps if they introduced themselves to me and got to know me they can make a fair assessment but they dont know diddly squat based off of my appearance.
Work on the funny and flirtatious part, forget about the other things that bother you.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:42 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,004,355 times
Quote:
You keep making up excuses. When my figure has not been enhanced, why don't these good guys approach me to find out what my interests are? I am under the impression that some of the so called "good guys" are the same ones gawking at big butts in public.
"I'm not white so no men will find me attractive." A problem you have.

"I don't have a big butt so men won't look at me." Another problem you have.

And so many other problems you have with yourself. The reality is that you continue to blame men because they don't find you attractive. The probem is you. Until you are comfortable in your body, and not TRYING to CHANGE what you have, no man will find you attractive.

I don't know many women who stuff there asses with towels to get men's attention anymore. I know teenage girls did it in high school, but I've graduated high school 10 years ago, and women I've met might wear cups to enhance there bust, but I Think most if not all women no longer stuff there bras, and I've never heard of any woman, who's happy with themselves, stuff there pants. Ever. This is literally a first.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:42 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,266,619 times
Quote:

Hence the reason you enhanced your butt with paper towels.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:46 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,977,724 times
I am sitting here, as a grown woman, trying to imagine stuffing my pants with paper towels and going to the grocery store.

The entire scenario is so bizarre. What an odd, bitter little world some people live in.

Nyanna, you should turn your judgmentalism inward and take a hard look at your own personal baggage. Seems you got a lot of junk in the trunk, and I don't mean paper towels.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:47 PM

826 posts, read 1,894,435 times
Quote:
Nowadays being told you have a phat a$$ is not considered an insult. It's a good thing. In college I hear guys talk about girls with big butts all the time. That's the first thing a guy will ask about a girl, is if she has a big butt or not. And if she has a big butt its
Again, not every guy is into a big asss.
Look around, does every woman you see who is partnered have a big asss?

Guys like many features of women. You are just focused on the ones that talk about big assess.

You really need to relax Nyanna, and I mean this in a nice way. I know you have issues with how you look, your color and the lack of attention you are getting from men. I also know you seek love and attention, But a huge part of what you seek has to start within you.
No guy can fill that hole.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:47 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,121,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spencgr View Post
Actually, you can. Within 10 seconds of looking at someone, ANYONE can see if they are a positive, happy, confident person. Going further into personality details takes time; but the basics come across by your overall posture, walk, facial expressions, etc. That's what makes people "approachable".
More BS. You can't always judge a book by its cover. If someone looks unhappy or unapproachable, maybe its because their mother or father died? Maybe they are in financial distress? It could be legitimate circumstances that are the cause of their mood and lack of self confidence. No one is permanently happy and cheerful...life has its ups and down. That person you are judging can be a very loving and caring person under the right circumstances.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:50 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,275,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ja1myn View Post
Maybe it's your demeanor and not solely based off looks. Are you a confident person? If not, men don't really care for women who aren't confident and are whiny. Are you an overall nice person? If not, perhaps you should work on that. Both genders like nice people who say hello and hold doors for people and are all around nice.

At the end of the day though, don't you kinda feel dumb for having to stuff your butt with some tree remnants just to get the attention of a few guys?

Bring your unstuffed booty over on this way and I'll take you out for a movie and dinner tonight!
OP? Reread this one. Carefully.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.