Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 05:46 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,121,699 times

Advertisements

This girl online gave me some advise and told me that if I stuffed my jeans with paper towels it would give me the appearance of a larger behind. So that is what I did. I padded my jeans with a whole roll of paper towel and then some to make my butt REALLY big. I went to go run a few errands and did a little shopping & I noticed a significant amount of attention from men. The moment I stepped out my car, this guy in the parking lot said loudly "DAMN she got a$$". I was turning some heads. Then when I was in the meat section in the grocery market this guy was right up on me..and he was making a few comments trying to get my attention. I also had a few guys stocking the shelf nudging their co-workers to look at me as I walked past.. I saw them smiling and staring out the corner of my eye. The butt enhancement made a world of difference.

Without the enhancements I barely get any attention from men. Men are so shallow. The only way they notice you is if you have big breasts/big butt or something that will grab their attention. People say love yourself the way you are..a woman doesn't need major enhancements to get attention from men..but that isn't true. My normal self obviously is not good enough

Old 09-29-2012, 05:48 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,836,735 times
So what you're saying is that if you want attention from men, just make yourself look like a hoe?

Old 09-29-2012, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja1myn View Post
So what you're saying is that if you want attention from men, just make yourself look like a hoe?
Basically. They never noticed me with my average less enhanced figure.

Old 09-29-2012, 05:50 PM

1,259 posts, read 1,836,810 times
Quote:
Lmao!!!

Old 09-29-2012, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
Basically. They never noticed me with my average less enhanced figure.
The point is that you are attracting men who go after hoes. So you're not helping yourself get in touch with any real men who want something more.

But then again, not all women are after that sort of thing.

And regarding what you said in your last few sentences of the OP, not all men are shallow. Some tread just above that and will actually flirt with you just because they're a natural flirt...like me.

Old 09-29-2012, 05:54 PM

Quote:
The point is that you are attracting men who go after hoes. So you're not helping yourself get in touch with any real men who want something more.

But then again, not all women are after that sort of thing.

And regarding what you said in your last few sentences of the OP, not all men are shallow. Some tread just above that and will actually flirt with you just because they're a natural flirt...like me.
So, why don't the men who want non-hoish women approach me with my naturally less enhanced figure?

Old 09-29-2012, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
So, why don't the men who want non-hoish women approach me with my naturally less enhanced figure?
Maybe it's your demeanor and not solely based off looks. Are you a confident person? If not, men don't really care for women who aren't confident and are whiny. Are you an overall nice person? If not, perhaps you should work on that. Both genders like nice people who say hello and hold doors for people and are all around nice.

At the end of the day though, don't you kinda feel dumb for having to stuff your butt with some tree remnants just to get the attention of a few guys?

Bring your unstuffed booty over on this way and I'll take you out for a movie and dinner tonight!

Old 09-29-2012, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Maybe it's your demeanor and not solely based off looks. Are you a confident person? If not, men don't really care for women who aren't confident and are whiny. Are you an overall nice person? If not, perhaps you should work on that. Both genders like nice people who say hello and hold doors for people and are all around nice.

At the end of the day though, don't you kinda feel dumb for having to stuff your butt with some tree remnants just to get the attention of a few guys?

Bring your unstuffed booty over on this way and I'll take you out for a movie and dinner tonight!
My confidence and demeanor did not change when I enhanced my butt. It was the exact same. This experiment I did says a lot about most men

Old 09-29-2012, 06:03 PM

1,304 posts, read 2,577,082 times
Maybe there wasn't a difference. You just wanted to notice a difference after you stuffed your pants and conveniently ignored attention before.

Old 09-29-2012, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitol View Post
Maybe there wasn't a difference. You just wanted to notice a difference after you stuffed your pants and conveniently ignored attention before.
Were you there? no. There was a huge difference in the attention I received after I stuffed my butt. It was like night and day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships