Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 06:14 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,873,169 times

Advertisements

There is really not point to this, but I'm killing time....

I sport neither exceptional breasts nor ass. I am proportionate though.

Some guy saying "look at that a$$" is waaayyy disrespectful, but you seem to like being seen as a body part.

When I dress up and go out I get quite a bit of attention.... but it's really from guys who see me as an image - which is not really my thing.

When I go out in a pony tail, and gym clothes I get much less attention... but honestly? It seems from a better class of guy.

The difference between us nyanna (well there are MANY), is I would rather have the attention of one quality male, then 100 douches.

Why? Because I value myself for many other attributes. I don't need men's attention to validate me.

Your posts are so mind numbingly asinine, that I suspect you to be a troll. But only because it's almost incomprehensible to me that you may be a woman who thinks all the stuff you post.

Old 09-29-2012, 06:14 PM

499 posts, read 756,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
Without the enhancements I barely get any attention from men. Men are so shallow. The only way they notice you is if you have big breasts/big butt or something that will grab their attention. People say love yourself the way you are..a woman doesn't need major enhancements to get attention from men..but that isn't true. My normal self obviously is not good enough
Oh shut the BLEEP up (pick the word to substitute with BLEEP).

Did you really need to do this experiment to figure out those results when you already knew what the results would be?

I'm sure if some 5'1 guy got 11 inches of leg lengthening you'd notice him and give him play because he'd be 6 feet.
Sure if some guy who was bald got a full head of hair, you'd notice him more
Sure if some guy threw away his 18 year old addidas and jeans with holes in them and put on an Armani suit, he'd get more attention from you

Women and men are equallay shallow when it comes to different things. It's their right to be shallow

You "enhance" yourself then it means men are going after the "enhancements" and not the real you. Both are extremely pathetic.

LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF.

Old 09-29-2012, 06:15 PM

1,304 posts, read 2,576,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
might I inquire as to the ethnicity of the men to whom you are referring?

20yrsinBranson
come on. We don't need to make this a race thread though I'm 99.9% sure the comments came from a fellow black man.

Old 09-29-2012, 06:15 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,835,338 times
Quote:
Relationship. I need to know why are men more likely to approach women who look hoish than more decent looking women??
Uh hello, first appearances have a lot to do with who we're attracted to.

Old 09-29-2012, 06:16 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,274,548 times
Quote:
Relationship. I need to know why are men more likely to approach women who look hoish than more decent looking women??
A bunch of caterwauling in the street does not equal a relationship...at least where I live.

Old 09-29-2012, 06:16 PM

2,095 posts, read 3,103,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
Does this belong in the "relationship" forum or the "psychology" forum?
A relevant question for about 90 percent of the threads on here.

Old 09-29-2012, 06:17 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,835,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by capitol View Post
come on. We don't need to make this a race thread though I'm 99.9% sure the comments came from a fellow black man.
I'm actually just a handsome Asian fellow.

Old 09-29-2012, 06:18 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,121,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
There is really not point to this, but I'm killing time....

I sport neither exceptional breasts nor ass. I am proportionate though.

Some guy saying "look at that a$$" is waaayyy disrespectful, but you seem to like being seen as a body part.

When I dress up and go out I get quite a bit of attention.... but it's really from guys who see me as an image - which is not really my thing.

When I go out in a pony tail, and gym clothes I get much less attention... but honestly? It seems from a better class of guy.

The difference between us nyanna (well there are MANY), is I would rather have the attention of one quality male, then 100 douches.

Why? Because I value myself for many other attributes. I don't need men's attention to validate me.

Your posts are so mind numbingly asinine, that I suspect you to be a troll. But only because it's almost incomprehensible to me that you may be a woman who thinks all the stuff you post.
I don't even get the attention of ONE male as my natural self. If men are looking for decent, non-hoish looking women, why do they bypass them for the girls with very enhanced figures?

Old 09-29-2012, 06:19 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,121,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
might I inquire as to the ethnicity of the men to whom you are referring?

20yrsinBranson
black, latino and white. The white guys were not obvious with it though.

Old 09-29-2012, 06:19 PM

1,259 posts, read 1,836,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatildaLoo View Post
A relevant question for about 90 percent of the threads on here.
So true
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships