Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 06:04 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,835,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
My confidence and demeanor did not change when I enhanced my butt. It was the exact same. This experiment I did says a lot about most men
Unless the stuffed butt gave you a different demeanor and you just didn't notice it.

Now, how about that date?

Old 09-29-2012, 06:05 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,121,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ja1myn View Post
Unless the stuffed butt gave you a different demeanor and you just didn't notice it.

Now, how about that date?
No, I didn't have a different demeanor at all. I actually didn't think it would work. I went about my day like I usually do.

Old 09-29-2012, 06:07 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,274,548 times
Does this belong in the "relationship" forum or the "psychology" forum?

Old 09-29-2012, 06:10 PM

1,458 posts, read 2,659,735 times
I've seen this kind of drastic change after a a friend got a boob job. Why not a butt job?

Old 09-29-2012, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
Does this belong in the "relationship" forum or the "psychology" forum?
Relationship. I need to know why are men more likely to approach women who look hoish than more decent looking women??

Old 09-29-2012, 06:11 PM

52,283 posts, read 52,713,798 times
I think you're forgetting that at the end of the day, humans are animals, as much as we don't wanna admit it.

Just look at the animal kingdom, humans replicate many things that the animal world does... not all, but a lot.

The peacock has beautiful feathers to attract a mate to procreate.

It's fairly similar to people, a guy see a woman with a big ol booty, it's biological.

Same goes with strong males, I believe that women are drawn to them, at least initially, then the thinking brain kicks in for both genders.

I see some chick with a big ol set of bodacious ta ta's, I'm gonna take a peak, I find out she's a pinhead, I'm gonna walk.

It's the fact of life, if you ain't the best "peacock", suck it up, find other things to enhance yourself.

I'm not a big studly strapping man.

I deal with it.

Deal with the fact that you ain't packing a J Lo booty or darkskinned or whatever other issues you have.

Old 09-29-2012, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I think you're forgetting that at the end of the day, humans are animals, as much as we don't wanna admit it.

Just look at the animal kingdom, humans replicate many things that the animal world does... not all, but a lot.

The peacock has beautiful feathers to attract a mate to procreate.

It's fairly similar to people, a guy see a woman with a big ol booty, it's biological.

Same goes with strong males, I believe that women are drawn to them, at least initially, then the thinking brain kicks in for both genders.

I see some chick with a big ol set of bodacious ta ta's, I'm gonna take a peak, I find out she's a pinhead, I'm gonna walk.

It's the fact of life, if you ain't the best "peacock", suck it up, find other things to enhance yourself.

I'm not a big studly strapping man.

I deal with it.

Deal with the fact that you ain't packing a J Lo booty or darkskinned or whatever other issues you have.
I made my booty twice the size of Jlos. her booty is not even considered big in the real world.

But why does it take a huge behind to get any male attention?? I wish guys would notice me without the enhancements.

445 posts, read 864,980 times
Quote:
Relationship. I need to know why are men more likely to approach women who look hoish than more decent looking women??
Why do you need to know this?

15,852 posts, read 35,142,600 times
Quote:
This girl online gave me some advise and told me that if I stuffed my jeans with paper towels it would give me the appearance of a larger behind. So that is what I did. I padded my jeans with a whole roll of paper towel and then some to make my butt REALLY big. I went to go run a few errands and did a little shopping & I noticed a significant amount of attention from men. The moment I stepped out my car, this guy in the parking lot said loudly "DAMN she got a$$". I was turning some heads. Then when I was in the meat section in the grocery market this guy was right up on me..and he was making a few comments trying to get my attention. I also had a few guys stocking the shelf nudging their co-workers to look at me as I walked past.. I saw them smiling and staring out the corner of my eye. The butt enhancement made a world of difference.

Without the enhancements I barely get any attention from men. Men are so shallow. The only way they notice you is if you have big breasts/big butt or something that will grab their attention. People say love yourself the way you are..a woman doesn't need major enhancements to get attention from men..but that isn't true. My normal self obviously is not good enough
might I inquire as to the ethnicity of the men to whom you are referring?

20yrsinBranson

1,304 posts, read 2,576,847 times
Most of it is probably confirmation bias.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships