Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 04:34 PM

136 posts, read 235,790 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katykat01 View Post
There are some other interesting qualities in there, but the fact that the cars were placed higher in that sequence of seemingly important personal details makes me think that the cars are among the most important factors and that they're implied as personal "qualities" when in fact they are not (they're material items). I'd also question how an unemployed, early 20s student affords not only one, but two cars, especially since one is quite expensive. I'd think you were either a drug dealer or a spoiled brat - neither of which appeals to me.
1. The order doesn't really matter. Why do people keep assuming that? I just wrote of things as I thought of them.
2. The guy is from a wealthy family so the two cars can still make sense.
3. The guy is no drug dealer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2012, 04:37 PM

4,380 posts, read 4,450,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by videojob8 View Post
1. The guy is into conspiracy theories and doesn't really believe the media and the government.
2. The guy has a BMW and a Nissan in his garage.
3. The guy is Native American, Asian, Black and White mixed.
4. He has black hair and dark brown eyes.
5. Has a thin body type.
6. Agnostic but likes and is interested in Confucianism and Buddhism
7. Likes Meditation music and World music
8. Doesn't have a job but is a University student
9. In his early 20's.
10. Likes to play with Yu-Gi-Oh! cards
11. Believes that the Earth is hollow and that there is a cave on Earth that leads to a lost paradise
12. Likes to do Tarot readings
13. Quiet and shy but has a good sense of humor once opened up.
14. Independent
15. Thinks that women should get payed the same amount as men.
16. Thinks that gays should be allowed to be married.
17. Not a coffee drinker.
18. Thinks that nice guys finish last.
19. Likes to meditate and hardly ever gets angry.
20. Never had sex before

Women, honest opinions about this guy. What do you think of him?
Thank you.
#9-Way too young for me but assuming that wasn't an issue, #1 and #11 might be a little too weird for me depending on how extreme it's taken.
#2 doesn't faze me-every other car around here, including my own, is a BMW. Until recently, I also had a Mitsubishi Lancer.
#5-depends on how thin. I don't like to feel like I am hugging a 2x4.
#10-someone who doesn't like board games is a deal breaker for me as I host a game night almost monthly (party-type board games) and attend a weekly Euro game Meetup group when I can. Not sure about this one though.
The rest I'm fine with.

Old 10-02-2012, 04:51 PM

44,255 posts, read 64,365,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Duck View Post
What would you say to someone who put playing football or baseball on his top 20 things about him/her. Would that bother you or no?
I'd say, "Take off your clothes, stud. After I ravage you, I'll bring you a sammich and a cold beer. No, don't get up. This is the best view of the game."

Old 10-02-2012, 04:54 PM

44,255 posts, read 64,365,577 times
"When I grow up, I want to marry a grown man addicted to playing video games." Said no woman ever. | Reminders Ecard | someecards.com

Old 10-02-2012, 06:19 PM

136 posts, read 235,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGirl74 View Post
#1 and #11 might be a little too weird for me depending on how extreme it's taken.
For conspiracy theories and supposed hidden truths, he believes wholeheartedly:
1. 9/11 was a conspiracy. Someone or something gained a lot from it. Bin Laden was just a paid figurehead for a bad guy.
2. U.S. government and other world governments have knowledge of extraterrestrial beings and probably keep in contact with them in secret. Also negotiate secret deals.
3. JFK shooting was a conspiracy because Kennedy could have revealed some information to the public that someone higher up on the "pyramid" might not have liked revealed.
4. There is an elite bloodline that rules the world and controls every world affair. They actually want to help mankind in a way.
5. Jesus believed in reincarnation and did not really intend for people to go to church. Organized religion is corrupted. Jesus was just an enlightened man who is a great example to learn from.
6. Earth is hollow, has an Inner Earth sun and has a habitable surface on the inside. Earth's crust is around 800 miles thick with the center of gravity at 400 miles depth. The best alleged entrances to the Hollow Earth are Kentucky's Mammoth Cave, California's Mount Shasta, somewhere in the Himalayas, and North and South Pole.
It is purported that very spiritual and technologically advanced humans live in the Hollow Earth.
7."Good" and "Evil" doesn't exist in the big picture, just different ways of getting to the same goal (deep metaphysical thought).
8. Humans, metaphysically speaking, are developing souls who should try to show others what they are so that all can learn as a result because we all are one.
9. Mass Media is a big tool to brainwash the masses.
10. Anunnaki aliens (so called ancient astronauts) bio-engineered the Neanderthals.
11. There are humans on other Earth-like planets in the multiverse.
12. Every scenario thought of exists somewhere in the multiverse.
13. Bigfoot is a being that actually exists.
14. Atlantis was an actual civilization that existed but fell later on.

Last edited by videojob8; 10-02-2012 at 06:35 PM..

Old 10-02-2012, 06:29 PM

1,084 posts, read 1,845,812 times
Quote:
For conspiracy theories and supposed hidden truths, he believes wholeheartedly:
1. 9/11 was a conspiracy. Someone or something gained a lot from it. Bin Laden was just a payed figurehead for a bad guy.
2. U.S. government and other world governments have knowledge of extraterrestrial beings and probably keep in contact with them in secret. Also negotiate secret deals.
3. JFK shooting was a conspiracy because Kennedy could have revealed some information to the public that someone higher up on the "pyramid" might not have liked revealed.
4. There is an elite bloodline that rules the world and controls every world affair. They actually want to help mankind in a way.
5. Jesus believed in reincarnation and did not really intend for people to go to church. Organized religion is corrupted. Jesus was just an enlightened man who is a great example to learn from.
6. Earth is hollow, has an Inner Earth sun and has a habitable surface on the inside. Earth's crust is around 800 miles thick with the center of gravity at 400 miles depth. The best alleged entrances to the Hollow Earth are Kentucky's Mammoth Cave, California's Mount Shasta, somewhere in the Himalayas, and North and South Pole.
It is purported that very spiritual and technologically advanced humans live in the Hollow Earth.
7."Good" and "Evil" doesn't exist in the big picture, just different ways of getting to the same goal (deep metaphysical thought).
8. Humans, metaphysically speaking, are developing souls who should try to show others who they are so that all can learn as a result because we all are one.
9. Mass Media is a big tool to brainwash the masses.
10. Anunnaki aliens (so called ancient astronauts) bio-engineered the Neanderthals.
11. There are humans on other planets and other Earth-like planets in the multiverse.
12. Every scenario thought of exists somewhere in the multiverse.
13. Bigfoot is a being that actually exists.
14. Atlantis was an actual civilization that existed but fell later on.
I think after reading this I find you interesting. And even agree with a few things that you've said-#7, #8, #12

Old 10-02-2012, 06:31 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
Yu-Gi-Oh! in Japan was not meant for little kids. It was a serious anime show. United States screwed Yu-Gi-Oh! up and turned it "childish". So no, I do not consider Yu-Gi-Oh! trading card game for little kids only. I consider it equivalent on the same level as Poker or Blackjack.
Exactly! I have no interest in Poker or Blackjack but I love me a game of Yu Gi Oh or Magic: The Gathering.

I actually got in an argument with a man a while ago because he told me playing Magic was for 'kids' and that I should grow up. I kindly reminded him that he played on a Fantasy Football league and just because it had the word 'football' in the name didn't make it any less childish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaybirdX View Post
There is a Star Trek version of Settlers of Catan!!!

Please excuse me while I go cry for joy and then head to Amazon.
I know!!! Try Target too, I hear they carry it in stock for under $40. I haven't had a chance to go and take a look.

Honestly, I would find it odd if a future partner DIDN'T want to play video games. I'm a gamer. I want to be with a gamer. I want someone I can rant about Skyrim and Red Dead Redemption issues with, someone who can play Melee games with me and we can make bets regarding who has to do yardwork if they lose.

Yes, there are women gamers out there that want gamer partners.

Old 10-02-2012, 06:51 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,227,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Honestly, I would find it odd if a future partner DIDN'T want to play video games. I'm a gamer. I want to be with a gamer. I want someone I can rant about Skyrim and Red Dead Redemption issues with, someone who can play Melee games with me and we can make bets regarding who has to do yardwork if they lose.

Yes, there are women gamers out there that want gamer partners.
Some of us like taking care of our yards, ya know?

I for one, enjoy spending time with our less mobile partners on earth.

I like video games too, but there is only one game I play: Civillization 4.

There is something to be said about the best strategy game on earth.

I guess I am more of a thinking and planning type.

Old 10-02-2012, 07:29 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
Some of us like taking care of our yards, ya know?

I for one, enjoy spending time with our less mobile partners on earth.

I like video games too, but there is only one game I play: Civillization 4.

There is something to be said about the best strategy game on earth.

I guess I am more of a thinking and planning type.
And I like all kinds of games, I've played all of the Civilizations with expansion packs, plus Sim City and all of those variations and many, many more. I'm more drawn towards board games and card games that involve in real time strategy though, I like the human interaction.

Old 10-02-2012, 07:35 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,227,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
And I like all kinds of games, I've played all of the Civilizations with expansion packs, plus Sim City and all of those variations and many, many more. I'm more drawn towards board games and card games that involve in real time strategy though, I like the human interaction.
Always wanted to play card games, never had the money....

...Sigh...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships