Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 12:10 PM

1,452 posts, read 2,044,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Oh my God. Are you insane?

I get more and more disgusted with people the more I learn about them.
I think having kids is gross but you don't see me all up in here bashing parents. Different lifestyles, different choices. I didn't ask for your opinion on me personally so if you've only dealt with small man parts throughout your sexual history and have no advice to offer, kindly move on.

Old 01-19-2013, 12:20 PM

662 posts, read 1,260,395 times

He Has a Big Penis. I Have a Small Vagina - YouTube

Old 01-19-2013, 12:36 PM

518 posts, read 1,004,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbo28 View Post
I think having kids is gross but you don't see me all up in here bashing parents. Different lifestyles, different choices. I didn't ask for your opinion on me personally so if you've only dealt with small man parts throughout your sexual history and have no advice to offer, kindly move on.
I don't think your thread is stupid at all, as one poster stated. I think the question you're asking all of us is a valid one, and one that many women think about or are faced with at some point in their life.

Do you really think that having kids (the birthing process) is gross? Is it because of the blood and amniotic fluid that is visable during labor/delivery, or is it just the whole idea of something so big coming out of something so small? Just curious.

Old 01-19-2013, 12:42 PM

1,452 posts, read 2,044,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apotamkin_Renesmee View Post
I don't think your thread is stupid at all, as one poster stated. I think the question you're asking all of us is a valid one, and one that many women think about or are faced with at some point in their life.

Do you really think that having kids (the birthing process) is gross? Is it because of the blood and amniotic fluid that is visable during labor/delivery, or is it just the whole idea of something so big coming out of something so small? Just curious.
Thank for you understanding. I think her problem is just the exchange of photos, but honestly you'd be hard pressed to find someone in my demographic that hasn't done so at one point or another. I'm not ashamed about my body and I work hard to look good. How is sending a picture any different than going to a topless beach? Or would that be frowned upon too? And no, I didn't send him pictures of my yoohoo, whoever said that I did isn't correct.

The idea of being pregnant doesn't bother me but the birthing process does. I pass out at the sight of blood, just makes me feel sick even thinking about it. And I don't want kids anyway. But that's not the point of the thread so let's not steer off topic

Old 01-19-2013, 12:44 PM

52,288 posts, read 52,723,379 times
I wonder if this thread is just an excuse to talk about schlongs.... LOL, if it is, fair enough, as I suppose guys on here dissect womens bodies enough...

I would just think some elementary problem solving skills would kick in and the OP would be able to overcome this "hurdle"........

Old 01-19-2013, 01:02 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,381,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I wonder if this thread is just an excuse to talk about schlongs....
There are no schlongs in America and Canada. Only in Germany.

Old 01-19-2013, 01:03 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,607,414 times
As a guy, I cant offer too much advice, but I find it interesting then when women talk about receiving pictures of male body parts, they act like its so inappropriate and so douchy, yet it turns out they actualy enjoy it. I wouldnt do it, because I find it sleazy, but no wonder so many guys do.

Old 01-19-2013, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I wonder if this thread is just an excuse to talk about schlongs.... LOL, if it is, fair enough, as I suppose guys on here dissect womens bodies enough...

I would just think some elementary problem solving skills would kick in and the OP would be able to overcome this "hurdle"........
"Elementary problem solving skills"? "Hurdle"? What is wrong with everyone today? The poster asks a valid question that some women face in the dating process and everyone goes to town dogging her with assumptions that she can't solve her own problems or that she's somehow unsavory for swapping pictures with someone that she likes or that she's engaging in "dangerous" activities? If a man were to post this same question regarding the extreme tightness of a woman's vagina or how extremely huge her breasts were and if he could handle more than a handful, he wouldn't be responded to in this manner. Hmm.

I guess a person can't ask a simple question on here without being attacked. I wonder where the moderators are...

Old 01-19-2013, 01:10 PM

52,288 posts, read 52,723,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apotamkin_Renesmee View Post
"Elementary problem solving skills"? "Hurdle"? What is wrong with everyone today? The poster asks a valid question that some women face in the dating process and everyone goes to town dogging her with assumptions that she can't solve her own problems or that she's somehow unsavory for swapping pictures with someone that she likes or that she's engaging in "dangerous" activities? If a man were to post this same question regarding the extreme tightness of a woman's vagina or how extremely huge her breasts were and if he could handle more than a handful, he wouldn't be responded to in this manner. Hmm.

I guess a person can't ask a simple question on here without being attacked. I wonder where the moderators are...
I don't know if you are saying this about me, but I never attacked her for pics or any kind of dangerous activities.....

I just think dealing with a big penis doesn't necessarily require a whole lot of brain power to solve, hence my comments.... LOL, like I said, if she just wants to talk about schlong, fine.... as I previously posted.

Wondering why you are getting so bent... as I had no hostility in my post....

Old 01-19-2013, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Dude. No one is having any problems believing anything, other than the fact that a person with any brain cells would 1) send, receive, (or even WANT to do so) pictures of private parts to a complete stranger. or 2) be so at a loss for something to do that they would concoct such a stupid thread.

The OP already stated in an earlier post...she is "full of *****" so I guess that pretty much says it.
That's YOUR opinion. If you can't comment subjectively and POLITELY on a person's query, it's probably best that you don't comment at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships