Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 11:00 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,845,629 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Photoshop can make a vienna sausage appear a jumbo foot-long.

Never fails to amaze me that people will actually even think of sending complete strangers photos of their privates. Maybe you should send him a photo of your receptive orifice and ask his opinion about the fit potential ...
Lol she did already.

Old 01-19-2013, 11:00 AM

5,390 posts, read 9,688,437 times
I don't know why ppl are having a hard time believeing the guy has a massive member..... big deal Lots of guys do.

I was in this exact same predicament the OP speaks of 4 months ago. I met a guy online, we hit it off and met for a lunch one day. (he never sent me any naughty pics of it tho)...

Lunch went great, The next day we came over to my place and we kissed and made-out and cuddled, etc. Still, no sex....

well 2 days later he came over again....and again, kissing, making out, BAM clothes come off and thats when i laid eyes on what was the biggest penis I had ever seen. I was star-struck, enamored by the sheer size and girth of what I was about to behold. It was like something I'd never seen before...

Annyway, after like 10 seconds of just staring at it, I put it in my hand and begin to go to work. I just had no choice, I didnt know what else to do... I think I made some silly comment in the heat of the moment like "jesus that thing is huge" and he kinda laughed and said into my ear "it's my secret weapon".... of which I was then very intrigued. . lol

Long story short, the first time felt like I was gonna die. It was very painful for me. Questioned if I was ever gonna do it again. Well, we continued hanging out and sex happened a wnd time....still very very painful. . . well, then a third time....and thats when it hit me.....as we were together for the 3rd time thats when I started to feel comfortable with it. It hurt still, but not nearly as bad and I was actually enjoying it. .

well from then on it got better and better and 5 months later we are still together and having some of the best sex ever and I'm completely fine with it now. Doesn't hurt at all. U just gotta work with it and go easy and "break urself in" so to speak.

Old 01-19-2013, 11:04 AM

518 posts, read 1,004,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
Wouldn't it totally kill the mood if a guy has been pretending to have an 8 and whips out a 5? That's a big falsehood. I wouldn't want to sleep with a person who lied just to have sex with me.
^^^
This.

5,012 posts, read 7,871,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Some guys figure they'll cross that bridge when they get to it. At least they'll have managed to get her clothes off before she discovers the truth, that's all this type of guy is thinking. Besides, most women don't like horse-sized ones; it's not the selling point that men think it is. That's a male vanity-driven perception, that huge is good.
I have no doubts this eats at the core psychie of most men just observing men's behavior in the locker room in high school. What was funny was watching guys trying to get a nice chub going after football practice before they stripped down to shower. Seriously, who are you trying to impress? Ain't no girls around to see your semi erect unit. LMAO

14,725 posts, read 33,361,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
If you've been exchanging inappropreate photos, you already know something is wrong .
A guy that is that anxious to show him sef off is likely to have a steddy stream of female attention ,positively and negitively.
I would advise you to be particularly cautious .
He may not be a preditor that is phsyically harmful ,but it is unlkely to become a meaningful relationship .
In my opinion.
As much as I think the OP is funny and witty, I also agree with this. They've exchanged pictures of private parts before meeting? And once I went to meet a devout Catholic chick who was asking about my views on abortion over coffee? Now, THIS is dichotomous.

Old 01-19-2013, 11:05 AM

4,187 posts, read 5,158,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Sweetheart, this was being done WAY before the internet was born. Doesn't change my opinion one iota!

Thanks for the laugh!
LIES.

Before the internet there was nothing.

Old 01-19-2013, 11:06 AM

518 posts, read 1,004,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Duck View Post
Welcome to the internet.

Enjoy your stay.
Thanks for the chuckle! lol

Old 01-19-2013, 11:07 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,845,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusPrime69 View Post
I don't know why ppl are having a hard time believeing the guy has a massive member..... big deal Lots of guys do.

I was in this exact same predicament the OP speaks of 4 months ago. I met a guy online, we hit it off and met for a lunch one day. (he never sent me any naughty pics of it tho)...

Lunch went great, The next day we came over to my place and we kissed and made-out and cuddled, etc. Still, no sex....

well 2 days later he came over again....and again, kissing, making out, BAM clothes come off and thats when i laid eyes on what was the biggest penis I had ever seen. I was star-struck, enamored by the sheer size and girth of what I was about to behold. It was like something I'd never seen before...

Annyway, after like 10 seconds of just staring at it, I put it in my hand and begin to go to work. I just had no choice, I didnt know what else to do... I think I made some silly comment in the heat of the moment like "jesus that thing is huge" and he kinda laughed and said into my ear "it's my secret weapon".... of which I was then very intrigued. . lol

Long story short, the first time felt like I was gonna die. It was very painful for me. Questioned if I was ever gonna do it again. Well, we continued hanging out and sex happened a wnd time....still very very painful. . . well, then a third time....and thats when it hit me.....as we were together for the 3rd time thats when I started to feel comfortable with it. It hurt still, but not nearly as bad and I was actually enjoying it. .

well from then on it got better and better and 5 months later we are still together and having some of the best sex ever and I'm completely fine with it now. Doesn't hurt at all. U just gotta work with it and go easy and "break urself in" so to speak.
This^^^^^Gentlemen is why ladies don't mine average weiners. Good lord my crotch just winced.

Old 01-19-2013, 11:08 AM

1,324 posts, read 2,012,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbo28 View Post
I didn't ask for opinions on our interactions, trust me - I don't need romantic help. Just wanted advice on this one LARGE issue.
Often being over-anxious about handling the tool makes things worse. Also, you should probably not worry about it until it's show time, then I recommend getting drunk to relax you mentally and physically along with lube as has been noted. It will at least generate few chuckles, so have a good time and see how it turns out before you make any declarations ("no, I can't"). And from this guys perspective, what counts is to keep trying to make it fit/handle it/whatever. good luck

Old 01-19-2013, 11:08 AM

37,593 posts, read 45,966,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusPrime69 View Post
Dude. No one is having any problems believing anything, other than the fact that a person with any brain cells would 1) send, receive, (or even WANT to do so) pictures of private parts to a complete stranger. or 2) be so at a loss for something to do that they would concoct such a stupid thread.

The OP already stated in an earlier post...she is "full of *****" so I guess that pretty much says it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships