Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 01:12 PM

1,452 posts, read 2,044,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
As a guy, I cant offer too much advice, but I find it interesting then when women talk about receiving pictures of male body parts, they act like its so inappropriate and so douchy, yet it turns out they actualy enjoy it. I wouldnt do it, because I find it sleazy, but no wonder so many guys do.
I didn't act like it was inappropriate or douchey. It is what it is. I'm not ashamed of my body nor should anyone else be.

Old 01-19-2013, 01:17 PM

518 posts, read 1,004,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I don't know if you are saying this about me, but I never attacked her for pics or any kind of dangerous activities.....

I just think dealing with a big penis doesn't necessarily require a whole lot of brain power to solve, hence my comments.... LOL, like I said, if she just wants to talk about schlong, fine.... as I previously posted.

Wondering why you are getting so bent... as I had no hostility in my post....

There's no hostility in your posts, but they're dripping with condescension and snarky sarcasm. I guess I'm just tired of reading posts like that today. Brain power? Please. 70% of the posts here don't require a whole lot of brain power to solve or to discuss, and yet people are posting them either for fun, amusement, sheer curiosity or boredom. My apologies if you were just joking around with the OP or if you know her personally through this site and banter with her like this all the time. Sometimes people just post ***** on here to see what other peoples' responses are; it's not because they're truly in need of answers.

Old 01-19-2013, 01:17 PM

1,452 posts, read 2,044,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I don't know if you are saying this about me, but I never attacked her for pics or any kind of dangerous activities.....

I just think dealing with a big penis doesn't necessarily require a whole lot of brain power to solve, hence my comments.... LOL, like I said, if she just wants to talk about schlong, fine.... as I previously posted.

Wondering why you are getting so bent... as I had no hostility in my post....

Maybe I just wanted to exchange dialogue about it on a faceless internet forum rather than have to deal with my girlfriends asking a million questions about him? Get some suggestions, seek some understanding. A few other posters can relate, so clearly my post isn't that out in left field.

I'm not sure where I've ever posted that indicates I'm anything less than intelligent. I'm not about to fall trap to listing off why I'm not an idiot. If people think I'm stupid for exchanging photos and meeting people online, so be it. I really don't care. I see it as opening myself up to meeting people I otherwise would never have known, if it weren't for the internet.

Old 01-19-2013, 01:18 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,270,562 times
Closed for moderation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships