Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 09:11 AM

4,039 posts, read 3,775,950 times

Advertisements

Entering wil be a little difficult but once it's in, it will be one hell of a ride.

Have fun with it.

Old 01-19-2013, 09:11 AM

218 posts, read 483,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbo28 View Post
Does anyone have any tips on dealing with an extremely giant penis?
I'm pretty petite, so I understand your worries. I don't want to be inappropriate, but here is my advice:

-Foreplay is a girl's best friend especially in this situation. (But try not to stress because that will make it worse, if you know what I mean.)
-It takes some getting used to, so tell him to be easy/ gentle at first. (if he doesn't respect that, then dump him immediately!)
-It will take a few times to figure out the best starting position, but you can change it up after you get going.
-Make sure to communicate with him when/if it starts to hurt so he can stop or change what he is doing as to not cause any damage or the mood to go away.

If he is abnormally large then I'm sure he is used to females wanting to take it easy at first and he should understand. Hope this helps! And good luck with this new interest!

Old 01-19-2013, 09:16 AM

17,639 posts, read 22,647,543 times
Take a walk over to redtube.

Old 01-19-2013, 09:26 AM

1,344 posts, read 4,765,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
I feel bad for the guy who is next in line after him.
Ha my thought exactly.
Stretchhhhhhh Armstrong!

Old 01-19-2013, 09:28 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,149,703 times
Quote:
Yes that's a good point that I had considered. I guess maybe a little concerned that it will hurt afterward and that oral might be ... difficult?
Just when I thought I've seen it all on the forum.

Old 01-19-2013, 09:33 AM

11,864 posts, read 17,006,311 times
Quote:

The only thing I'm nervous (and a bit embarassed to share this, to be honest) about is that we've exchanged some inappropriate photos and his man part is ENORMOUS! I've never seen anything quite like it! I guess I've been unlucky with guys previously because his member dwarfs anything I've ever seen. So I'm a little nervous. Scared it'll hurt, scared I won't know what to do with that thing. Does anyone have any tips on dealing with an extremely giant penis?
Been there, done that. (A big one, that is.)

My advice is to get on top so you can control things. If it's really too big for you, it's unlikely you'll want to do it again so make the most of the first time. And don't make any plans for the next day as you won't be able to walk normal for a while.

Good luck!

Old 01-19-2013, 09:37 AM

37,624 posts, read 46,016,337 times
Quote:
So, I reinstated my online dating profile after a short-lived romance fizzled out. I really didn't want to, but I'm relatively new to my city and I work long hours with all chicks - the only guy in my office is a married hipster - so I don't get a lot of opportunity to meet people.

Anyway, I met this guy on the site, he messaged me first and seemed really cocky but for some reason I was kind of into it. The more we messaged, the more intrigued I became. He's pretty witty and we exchange decent banter. I think he makes himself out to be a bit cooler than he is, but that's to be determined. It seems that we'll have a good time together regardless.

The only thing I'm nervous (and a bit embarassed to share this, to be honest) about is that we've exchanged some inappropriate photos and his man part is ENORMOUS! I've never seen anything quite like it! I guess I've been unlucky with guys previously because his member dwarfs anything I've ever seen. So I'm a little nervous. Scared it'll hurt, scared I won't know what to do with that thing. Does anyone have any tips on dealing with an extremely giant penis?
Oh my God. Are you insane?

I get more and more disgusted with people the more I learn about them.

Old 01-19-2013, 09:42 AM

774 posts, read 1,164,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Just when I thought I've seen it all on the forum.
It's only January. I predict C-D will reach new lows this year. Stay tuned my friend.

Old 01-19-2013, 09:46 AM

14,725 posts, read 33,379,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
Been there, done that. (A big one, that is.)

My advice is to get on top so you can control things.
This reminds me of a phone call Dr. Ruth fielded when she was taking radio calls, where she was funnier than the callers.

Caller: Basically said her boyfriend was too big
Dr. Ruth: (insert German accent) "Have you trrried a peellow?"
Caller: Yes, but it didn't help.
Dr. Ruth: (insert German accent) "Ok, I tell you what to do. You trrrrry the female dominant position, vere you are on top. Thees way, you can rrrregulate how much you take in and it will hurrrt you less. You trrrry dat, ok? Thank you for calling, bye-bye."

There, free advice from someone with a doctorate in human sexuality.

Old 01-19-2013, 09:54 AM

5,653 posts, read 5,154,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
Keep it PG13
How?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships