Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2013, 06:18 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,419,497 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
His response?

"So, does that mean she's not coming home?"

That is ****ing hilarious! LMAO!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2013, 07:34 PM

5 posts, read 48,822 times
Quote:
BACHELOR party. Ya know, with a bunch of dudes and female strippers. Have you ever attended one?
Misread that. No I have not. None of my friends are getting married any time soon I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ryu View Post
You should be more afraid of her going to a Miami nightclub. At the club, if your girl is a cute as she you said she is then she will get hit on by countless dudes and mamis.
You probably have a decent point there but I am fine with that probably because I am used to it. Not that she goes to clubs all the time without me. I don't remember the last time she did. We had a long distance thing for half of our relationship when I was in college so her going out with friends is normal to me. Her going to a hotel room to see a stripper with 10 girls (only two are her friends) is not normal for me.

Quote:
For some reason this reminded me of the last time I was in Vegas with my Mom. My Dad stays home to take care of the property (plus he hates vegas) so me and various relatives (cousins, aunts, uncles etc.) meet up in Vegas once a year to hang out for a few days. Anyway, last year me and my Mom, sister and various lady relatives went and saw the 'Thunder From Down Under' show. Afterwards they do pictures and I got a really fantastic one with my mom kneeling with the group and if you zoomed in there was some dudes junk right next to her head. Obviously I zoomed in on this and then sent the shot to my Dad.

His response?

"So, does that mean she's not coming home?"

To the OP, be more like my parents (Together sice Jr. High, 30th wedding anniversary April 16th) and less like...you.
Funny story.

Old 04-01-2013, 04:44 PM

22,314 posts, read 29,400,492 times
What hotel they going to? I'll stop in and supervise for ya!!

Old 04-01-2013, 05:10 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,514,801 times
Yes it is possible if your GF gets too drunk she might slightly fondle him while he is dancing- but hey many women do - they call it digging for change after you've shoved a five dollar bill into the itty bitty piece of material coverings his manly. But it is no more than a poke with the end of our finger and then we giggle and remove our finger from his "underwear." If she loves you she will not go any further than that with this stripper fella. Remember women "in general" do not get heated by a naked man, especially when he is wearing a goofy looking lime green nut sack with a string up his butt. She's right male strippers are more funny or just "fun" than sexual for women.

That said, at a friend's party we had a guy come into our hotel room. The sad part was after about 10 minutes we all started talking to each and quit paying attention to the male stripper - you know us girls love to chit chat. 10 minutes of watching a guy flop a bright colored sack around was enough for us - we were already bored. However, he was not and that's when he took off that little piece of cloth and started to wiggle his husbandry tool in all our faces as we tried to talk to each other. Some of us just pushed him away, others just moved their heads away and around his hip so they could talk to their girlfriend, while still others obliged him with a confused half- grin before returning to our conversation. I guess he needed our attention, don't know? He should have just took the money and left - at least you would have thought he would have. Weird, it was just a weird experience.

Last edited by GINGERSNAP1963; 04-01-2013 at 05:19 PM..

Old 04-01-2013, 05:40 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,157,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GINGERSNAP1963 View Post
Yes it is possible if your GF gets too drunk she might slightly fondle him while he is dancing- but hey many women do - they call it digging for change after you've shoved a five dollar bill into the itty bitty piece of material coverings his manly. But it is no more than a poke with the end of our finger and then we giggle and remove our finger from his "underwear." If she loves you she will not go any further than that with this stripper fella. Remember women "in general" do not get heated by a naked man, especially when he is wearing a goofy looking lime green nut sack with a string up his butt. She's right male strippers are more funny or just "fun" than sexual for women.

That said, at a friend's party we had a guy come into our hotel room. The sad part was after about 10 minutes we all started talking to each and quit paying attention to the male stripper - you know us girls love to chit chat. 10 minutes of watching a guy flop a bright colored sack around was enough for us - we were already bored. However, he was not and that's when he took off that little piece of cloth and started to wiggle his husbandry tool in all our faces as we tried to talk to each other. Some of us just pushed him away, others just moved their heads away and around his hip so they could talk to their girlfriend, while still others obliged him with a confused half- grin before returning to our conversation. I guess he needed our attention, don't know? He should have just took the money and left - at least you would have thought he would have. Weird, it was just a weird experience.
Well ****, my mind is blown.

Old 04-02-2013, 09:50 PM

4,666 posts, read 5,088,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by executivejets View Post
This is not my first post on the forums, just my first post with this username. (not trolling)

Anyway, one of my GF's best friends is getting married. We have been together for 4 years but still too young to get engaged, I am still in grad school etc.. Anyway she told me of the plans for the party. The maid of honor is getting a hotel suite at one of the nicest hotels in Miami. That is where we live its not a trip to Miami or anything. Out to dinner, going to club, might spend the night there and do breakfast and beacht he next day. But between Dinner and Club there will probably be a stripper. 10-12 girls will be in the party. I don't know any of them very well besides for my GF of course.

Anyway I am fine with the whole thing besides for the private hotel room stripper. I would even be ok with them going to a strip club. I just see that private room, alcohol, and some model type guy taking his clothes off is a bad mixture. (no its not a jealously thing of a good looking guy, me and my gf are lets say pretty above average looks, 6 months in the gym I could be the model too.)

So I told her I don't like it, I will be upset about it etc.. She says a bachelorette having some stripper is a "right of passage" (where did that bs come from?) Anyway she also says all the strippers are gay anyway. Which could not be farther from the truth. I do beleive her when she says a guy dancing in a thong is not exacltly attractive and more funny. She IMO seems very naive about the whole. She really does not think that male strippers come to parties ready to "get with" one of the girls at the party. Male strippers are very hands on, even grab the girls hands and place them in places where in any other situation they would be arrested for sexual assault.

But this is what I have not discussed with her. I honestly feel that a girl in a serious relationship, grouping, touching, taking boday shots off of, having dollar bills out of their bra by the strippers teeth is borderline cheating. And that touching inappropriate areas, dancing with a naked or nearly naked man or being grinded on, especially while wearing a skirt/dress is something that done in any other situation is cheating no questions asked. We don't even need to get into anything further.

No I am not worried that my gf is going to have sex with the stripper or do anything sexual with him. But I don't even feel comfortable with her "slapping him" or touching him or dancing with him as I am sure other girls will be. She is not a "wild" girl and barely drinks so my main question is what is the best way to tell her of my concerns and my opinon and bascially I want to say, "I would really really prefer if you don't touch the guy because if I was touching a girl or dancing with a girl in the ways the girls and stripper wants the girls to touch and dance with him you would not be talking to be anymore."

I also don't what that "what happens at the party stays there BS" She knows the type of person I am and she knows I won't like that weekend. I could tell in the way she was telling me about the plans. I am not and can't tell her not to go but I am just looking for advice in talking to her about it and for me to stop worrying about it.

Thanks for the input.
You should mess with her and tell her while she is at the bachelorette party you'll be at the strip club with some co-workers or friends because she shouldn't be the only one that has fun... See how she responds to that...

Seriously, I would only be freaking out if you knew your girlfirend had a wild side and or she was the bride.

Old 04-03-2013, 12:36 PM

48,515 posts, read 34,807,002 times
It's not her party so she has no control over what goes on. You may not like what the party entails, but you have even LESS say...... so the only thing you could do is tell your GF she can't go. Do you want to be that guy?

You say you trust her, she sounds responsible, why give her a hard time?

My GF's and I went to a strip club, and we went out after with some of the strippers to go dance. They were single and I wasn't. I just called my husband to let him know and ask if it bothered him, and it didn't.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 04-03-2013, 01:17 PM

4,320 posts, read 5,135,000 times
Talk to her execjets, tell her you'd prefer she just watched the show, she may be happy to oblige. In my experience, only a few people at bachelor parties get their "hands dirty," the rest hang back and laugh.

Now if she were the maid of honor (like best men), she would almost be forced to participate.

Old 04-03-2013, 03:59 PM

6,126 posts, read 10,104,160 times
You either trust her or you don't. I've never been uncomfortable with SO's going to strip clubs or bachelor parties. Most guys have been at some point. My motto is you can look but don't touch and I'd implement the same policy for myself. You either trust her to look and not touch or you don't.

Old 04-03-2013, 04:14 PM

4,098 posts, read 7,104,854 times
First off, I didn't read your whole post. The first sentence of the third paragraph was enough for me. You have no right telling your girl friend what she can and can't do, so why even make an issue of it, telling her you don't like it. You do not own her, she is not your slave. You sound too controlling to even have a girl friend... You sound like you're in high school rather than grad school.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships