Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2014, 09:58 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,308,431 times

Advertisements

I look at women a lot. But I'm not gonna approach them. I don't go up to women I do not know personally.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2014, 10:15 PM

519 posts, read 777,290 times
By the time they're adults, most men have reached the point where they expect to be rejected by beautiful women. So they do no more than steal a look, and then later fantasize about having done more.

Old 08-12-2014, 10:23 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,308,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepheyr View Post
By the time they're adults, most men have reached the point where they expect to be rejected by beautiful women. So they do no more than steal a look, and then later fantasize about having done more.
^^ This basically. If a woman is really cute or stunningly attractive, I'll look at her. But I'm not approaching her. Looking is far more easier.

Old 08-13-2014, 01:55 AM

1,059 posts, read 1,208,300 times
But some women calls men creeps when they approach them. It's like women want to be approach, but if the guy is ugly, he's a creep......

Old 08-13-2014, 09:08 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdizo916 View Post
But some women calls men creeps when they approach them. It's like women want to be approach, but if the guy is ugly, he's a creep......
again, its not the guy himself, its the approach he uses. women want to be approached, but they dont want to be approached like a meat buyer checking out a side of beef.

Old 08-13-2014, 09:25 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,392,645 times
I see beautiful women all the time. Yes, I look. Why don't I approach? usually because something else turns me off while I'm looking, your behavior may do that, the way you speak may.

I remember sitting in a Detroit coney at 3AM and 4 beautiful girls walked in. One tried to talk to me but I just said I had to eat and get back to work. Why? Because their entire conversation was "like, like, like, like, like" I could just imagine them doing that in bed, "Like, harder and to the left" or something.

Other guys look and never approach because, "she is out of my league". You're both humans, you're in the same league, and the only way you get to be an all star player is to step up and hit a home run

Old 08-13-2014, 11:29 AM

2,601 posts, read 3,398,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdizo916 View Post
Oh absolutely. 100% true.

Old 08-13-2014, 12:14 PM

4,038 posts, read 4,864,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Other guys look and never approach because, "she is out of my league". You're both humans, you're in the same league, and the only way you get to be an all star player is to step up and hit a home run
This. You can't tell anything about someone's mindset by looking at them. Some attractive women are used to being with the spendy dudes who take them to expensive dinners and buy them stuff. Others don't expect that at all, and are more down to earth. If you write off all beautiful women as being out of your league, you'll be missing out. Some of those women are looking for a regular, down to earth mellow guy they can feel comfortable hanging out with--a beta, not an alpha. Women are full of surprises, you can't assume anything about them just by their looks. They're just people.

Old 08-13-2014, 02:29 PM

2,601 posts, read 3,398,679 times
The whole out of your league thing is silly. An average women can think you're ugly, while a hot woman can think you're good looking. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Old 08-13-2014, 02:39 PM

102,212 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelizard860 View Post
The whole out of your league thing is silly. An average women can think you're ugly, while a hot woman can think you're good looking. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
The league concept puts up obstacles to people getting together. Women try to look nice, only to find out the guy they were interested in categorized them as out-of-his-league. The women who finally decide to make the first move find this out. True love sometimes ensues. The ones who don't make a move, and assume the guy isn't interested in them, never find out. Ships passing in the night. No true love, do not pass "GO", no reward.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships