Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2013, 06:29 PM

106 posts, read 172,004 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
The issue is how we deal with mistakes, not that they are made. Everyone makes mistakes. Your brother, OTOH, is a loser man-child. That you then insert your own weirdness of what this woman you don't know may or may not do, even tho you know she has never contacted him when she could have, speaks to some serious dysfunction in your family line.
My opinion is irrelevant to the case. I just try to make him see that at least trying to contact the boy is the best attitude now.

Well, he has worked his butt off all his life, he supported that house and my nephews are mad about their father, so I would call him anything but a loser.

Old 04-13-2013, 06:31 PM

Quote:
That's really funny. After 30 years of marriage? How are people so clueless I don't know.
You are probably much younger. They are still from a generation when divorce wasn't a real possibility. You just carried on no matter what. The difference with this last affair is that she caught him with his mistress in their house, something that had never happened.

Old 04-13-2013, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
Sadly many men blame the women, never the men. I blame both but when a man leaves the woman is left to deal with the child. I have seen this so often and it is very sad. I would never consider a man like this and would be repulsed by a man like this even talking to me (and when they have I ignore them).
With the money he sends them, she could even afford a nanny if she wanted.

Old 04-13-2013, 06:41 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,249,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDavid View Post
My opinion is irrelevant to the case. I just try to make him see that at least trying to contact the boy is the best attitude now.

Well, he has worked his butt off all his life, he supported that house and my nephews are mad about their father, so I would call him anything but a loser.
Give me a break. We all work our butts off. The entire animal kingdom works their butts off. The things you have to say are just bizarre. And I have no doubt your nephews fit the family mould perfectly with a father who is a serial cheater, an uncle who is a 52 year old virgin that has some weird issues with women, and god knows what mom is like. Frankly, it sounds like trolling to me.

Old 04-13-2013, 06:44 PM

Quote:
You are probably much younger. They are still from a generation when divorce wasn't a real possibility. You just carried on no matter what. The difference with this last affair is that she caught him with his mistress in their house, something that had never happened.
My point is that any prenup well over 30 years old with a cheating ass of a husband is not going to hold up anywhere. And he's not from a generation when divorce wasn't a real possibility. He's in his 60s according to you, which puts him in a generation of bell bottom wearing, long haired, pot smoking hippies that had higher divorce rates than we see today.

Old 04-13-2013, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Give me a break. We all work our butts off. The entire animal kingdom works their butts off. The things you have to say are just bizarre. And I have no doubt your nephews fit the family mould perfectly with a father who is a serial cheater, an uncle who is a 52 year old virgin that has some weird issues with women, and god knows what mom is like. Frankly, it sounds like trolling to me.
Well, you don't have to come here and believe it. My nephews are impeccable young men.

Old 04-13-2013, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Well, you don't have to come here and believe it. My nephews are impeccable young men.
Well, can you offer any advice to young women in how they can avoid those kind like from your family line? Really, with a daughter on the way the posts on this forum scare the crap out of me for her.

Old 04-13-2013, 06:54 PM

Quote:
My point is that any prenup well over 30 years old with a cheating ass of a husband is not going to hold up anywhere.
The attorney says it does. He knows more than you do.

Old 04-13-2013, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Well, can you offer any advice to young women in how they can avoid those kind like from your family line? Really, with a daughter on the way the posts on this forum scare the crap out of me for her.
No, the only advice I have to give is that any girl that goes with them has just won the lottery on a personal level.

Old 04-13-2013, 06:59 PM

Quote:
The attorney says it does. He knows more than you do.
As much as you know about women I'm sure. Although, of course I don't believe you spoke with your brother's attorney.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships