Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2013, 10:27 AM

1,065 posts, read 1,312,288 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litlove71 View Post
She's obviously "repulsed" by him due to his behavior, not his appearance.
Meh, if I were forced to give an opinion, I wouldn't say she's repulsed by him. I'd think it for more likely that she doesn't even notice him.

Old 04-28-2013, 10:49 AM

1,092 posts, read 3,437,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineComedy View Post
Meh, if I were forced to give an opinion, I wouldn't say she's repulsed by him. I'd think it for more likely that she doesn't even notice him.
OP has used the word repulsed.

He STARES at her. Multiple people have gone up and let her know he's interested. As I posted a few pages back, I knew a very similar situation in high school--except they actually dated a few times. She was miserable near him, even though he never spoke to her. Their classes were scheduled to seperate them, to reduce interaction. In a small high school of under 400 students you run into each other constantly.

Old 04-28-2013, 10:58 AM

2,472 posts, read 4,215,268 times
Is it possible to ever have a relationship with a girl who thinks you're unattractive?

No.

Old 04-28-2013, 11:00 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,207,787 times
Gawd, I hope this girl goes to college far, FAR away.

In the meantime, no. We women don't want to go out with men we don't find attractive. If we do not like your face, your body, or the way you smell, you have no prayer. And if we tell you right to your face we are not interested, we are not interested and you should GO AWAY.

Old 04-28-2013, 11:46 AM

368 posts, read 577,790 times
Move on and find a girl that will accept your looks.

Old 04-28-2013, 12:08 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,744,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaquille View Post
Move on and find a girl that will accept your looks.
Multitudes of people have been telling him this from the very first time he posted. The issue is the fact he obviously has mental health issues and can't move on. Thus the multitudes of posts telling him to see a Therapist or a Counsellor. These too have not been acknowledged by the OP.

Best scenario is she moves a long way away, worst case scenario she ends up with a psychopathic stalker on her hands. Either way I feel terribly sorry for this poor young woman and very angry at the OPs parents for not addressing his issues.

Old 04-28-2013, 12:12 PM

1,755 posts, read 2,998,177 times
I'm surprised this thread is still going. I really don't know why this guy keeps posting here if every single time the people tell him the same thing and he just doesn't heed the advice. Counseling and professional help suggestions go unheeded, move on gets overlooked, everything under the sun that has to do with what he wants to hear gets overlooked and that's all anyone on these threads ever give him, he doesn't want to hear it, and he STILL keeps posting here.

I'm surprised (no I'm really not. This is a serious problem. *Sigh*...).

Old 04-28-2013, 12:25 PM

1,384 posts, read 2,347,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Watson View Post
I agree that she doesn't owe me a thing. I simply think it is unfortunate that she cannot see beyond what SHE finds desirable.

We aren’t all born perfect; that is why we must show kindness and understanding to those who are physically lacking because; it is no fault of their own. I simply wish she would come to recognize this and give me one chance. I am not saying she has to, by any means, but it would show remarkable maturity on her part if she did.
You're out of your mind with this passive-aggressive thought process. She doesn't owe you anything and it doesn't make her any more or less mature by not wanting to go out with you. If I was this girl's father, I would be concerned for her safety with your obsession with her.

Old 04-28-2013, 01:51 PM

550 posts, read 984,915 times
The op is one to talk about immaturity. She is far more mature than the op. He just doesnt understand how life or relationships actually work. Relationships involve talking to people rather than staring at people.

Old 04-28-2013, 01:56 PM

597 posts, read 1,147,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltowngirl25 View Post
The op is one to talk about immaturity. She is far more mature than the op. He just doesnt understand how life or relationships actually work. Relationships involve talking to people rather than staring at people.
I do not stare at her.

Please understand that I try to avoid overt contact with her, because I know that my presence somehow makes her feel uncomfortable. In this way I am showing consideration for her feelings, by respecting her space.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships