Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2013, 04:15 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,663,909 times

Advertisements

The number of attractive people in the airports in NorCal compared to the airports in L.A. is astounding. The people are way more attractive in L.A. airport.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2013, 04:20 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,570,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
But when I come back home they disappear?

It doesn't matter what state, MN, MA, CA, IL, CO...
Is it some sort of psychological effect, or do my standards change, or what?
They Stepford wives except they get paid to roam around the airports pretending to be going somewhere. Some are planted on flights.

Old 06-13-2013, 04:22 PM

683 posts, read 4,617,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
The number of attractive people in the airports in NorCal compared to the airports in L.A. is astounding. The people are way more attractive in L.A. airport.
I travel from OC and lax to Sacramento all the time and I would concur!

Old 06-13-2013, 04:26 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,273,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
But when I come back home they disappear?

It doesn't matter what state, MN, MA, CA, IL, CO...
Is it some sort of psychological effect, or do my standards change, or what?

That is where they all hang out waiting for Mr. Right Now with money, power and status to get off the airplane and sweet them off their feet and into the nearest hotel room.

Old 06-13-2013, 04:26 PM

3,793 posts, read 4,604,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Do attractive women travel more?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I think it's because you're in a new place and everything is instantly more attractive.
I think it's a combination of these two factors.

Old 06-13-2013, 04:27 PM

2,159 posts, read 2,813,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel2882 View Post
I travel from OC and lax to Sacramento all the time and I would concur!
Maybe it's a California thing. Because I haven't noticed the same YYZ to LHR or MUC.

Old 06-13-2013, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
That is where they all hang out waiting for Mr. Right Now with money, power and status to get off the airplane and sweet them off their feet and into the nearest hotel room.
Is that why there is so much sleeping around at the airport? I noticed a lot of pilots, flight attendants and even LAT's having affairs.

Old 06-13-2013, 04:32 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,640,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monemi View Post
Maybe it's a California thing. Because I haven't noticed the same YYZ to LHR or MUC.
Well, LA is where all the wannabe models and actors/actresses are congregated so it makes sense that more attractive people would use the airports.

I do see a lot of super good looking dudes here at BOS, but I also see a lot of them on the subway. Or just walking around. There are a lot of great looking men here in Boston

Old 06-13-2013, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Well, LA is where all the wannabe models and actors/actresses are congregated so it makes sense that more attractive people would use the airports.

I do see a lot of super good looking dudes here at BOS, but I also see a lot of them on the subway. Or just walking around. There are a lot of great looking men here in Boston
I haven't found any area that has more good looking men than others. I went to SFO. That's in California. But it's not close to LA. So the guys were just average there. What I do like is going back to England and the men there looking at me. Guys look at me in NA and they can make me feel a little dirty. Like they just looked at me naked and I'm uncomfortable. In England, I feel like the men are just appreciating the view and leave me with a big smile on my face. They can look at me whenever they like as long as they don't leave me feeling dirty.

Old 06-13-2013, 04:45 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,640,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monemi View Post
I haven't found any area that has more good looking men than others. I went to SFO. That's in California. But it's not close to LA. So the guys were just average there. What I do like is going back to England and the men there looking at me. Guys look at me in NA and they can make me feel a little dirty. Like they just looked at me naked and I'm uncomfortable. In England, I feel like the men are just appreciating the view and leave me with a big smile on my face. They can look at me whenever they like as long as they don't leave me feeling dirty.
Maybe it depends on what you're attracted to. I'm not attracted to the scraggly beard/long hair hipster/surfer look at that was very common where I lived in CA, so I didn't find a lot of guys there attractive. Here in Boston I see more men that are put together, who wear clean clothes that are wrinkle free and look like they actually looked in a mirror before they left the house.

So, for me there is a difference.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships