Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2013, 02:38 PM

89 posts, read 131,332 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by meh_whatever View Post
Second date.

No. She wasn't inviting him to have sex with her. When a woman genuinely wants to get laid and has a captive man sitting on her bed watching TV with her? She makes a move.

My guess is that she was expecting more overt interest from him so that she could gauge his interest in her and use it to control their interactions.

I suspect she was on the fence about the OP already.

If she was really into him and only got a goodnight kiss, she would likely have needed a verbal reassurance that he was interested.

The OP could've just told her it was all he could do to maintain his gentlemanly behavior that night. Girl would've been flattered. Felt more confident. Next time she asked him over? Game on.

Trust me. I never had problems like some of the crazy mess I read on here. Sheesh.
Most women never initiate sex.

Old 09-01-2013, 02:40 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,744,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funwithknifes View Post
That is complete crap. Maybe they just don't initiate it with you.

Old 09-01-2013, 02:50 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,640,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
That is complete crap. Maybe they just don't initiate it with you.

Yeah, I'm usually the one to initiate sex. With the dude I'm dating now I was the one who went in for the first kiss.

Old 09-01-2013, 03:02 PM

10,930 posts, read 11,732,494 times
Only if she takes her clothes off first.

Old 09-01-2013, 03:32 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,644,348 times
Quote:
I must suck to be you then . Woman do initiate sex a lot more then you think.

Old 09-01-2013, 03:41 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,275,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstan-dan View Post
In my experience theres a much better chance she wouldn't have turned me down.

I would bet my experience is far, far larger than yours as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
I'm sure you have more experience with women, being male and all.

I bet I know plenty of males with far more experience than you, me being older than you AND having a ton of male friends who were major players. Hell, some still are.

Still, the point of this thread did not seem to be a huge disappointment over not getting laid ONE time. It appears to be over losing the girl in general and thus, losing the opportunity to get laid on a repeated basis. You know. During an actual relationship.

Old 09-01-2013, 03:44 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,275,187 times
Quote:
I must know a lot of chicks who are dominant, then. I have exactly zero female friends who won't come on to a guy if they are really in the mood for sex.

I'm not saying they're gonna reach down a man's pants and start grabbing, but what chick won't initiate a kiss? That usually goes a long way.

Old 09-01-2013, 04:47 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,985,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewC7 View Post
I'm starting to realize that my thoughts are BS sometimes. Sometimes you just have to be a man.

Is it weird that I had her in bed and didn't try to do anything?
yes your thoughts were BS but i'm sure you've already been pretty beat up about this in the thread. i remember being that young and foolish too though. it's OK as long as you learn from it. just make sure you never make the mistake again! otherwise you'll wind up like one of our terminally whining "nice guys" in this forum

although if you don't ever get another chance to hook up with this gal you will be kicking yourself for a while afterward

Old 09-01-2013, 04:49 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,985,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewC7 View Post
I never said that. We were below the covers & laying down.
lol. i just assumed this. who the heck goes to bed to watch a movie? if you actually just want to watch TV couches are way more comfortable

Old 09-01-2013, 04:53 PM

231 posts, read 294,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OdysseusNY View Post
yes your thoughts were BS but i'm sure you've already been pretty beat up about this in the thread. i remember being that young and foolish too though. it's OK as long as you learn from it. just make sure you never make the mistake again! otherwise you'll wind up like one of our terminally whining "nice guys" in this forum

although if you don't ever get another chance to hook up with this gal you will be kicking yourself for a while afterward
It's over. Not only does she have a bf, but I'm out of school now & she's halfway across the country. I've tried making her my enemy (in my head at least) but that only makes it worse. There's really nothing I can do and It's driving me insane. I would try to hook up with other girls but I'm back at my parents house, so that's not happening anytime soon.

Is there anything I can do to make it better?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.