Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2013, 10:21 AM

7,954 posts, read 8,243,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
If you think everyone else is the problem, it's not everyone else. You're the cheese, standing alone, pointing fingers at everyone but yourself.

You don't know how to interpret signals. Period. You may also not know how to read Latin, but does that mean you blame the author for not using English? No, if you want to understand it, you take the time to learn the language.

You do not need to hit on 100 women to get a bite if you take the time to learn the subject. Stop playing the victim and you will no longer be one. Good luck.
He's never gotten any real signals. Deal with it instead of slamming the guy. You're not a guy so you've never had to deal with this crap.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2013, 10:23 AM

1,102 posts, read 1,355,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
Single women i know might date 2 guys a year, not 12. And not 300 or whatever you are thinking.

This idea that women can get guys anytime is an enduring myth, but not reality based. For one thing, women have to think about safety.

Heh. Sometimes seems that way, doesn't it?

Why would they assume that instead of asking?

How would you date if you knew that, with 99 out of 100 women, sex would not include any activites that were likely to result in you having an orgasm? And that there was a much higher likelihood of gay rape?

It's simply not true that women can get something that you would define as sex if it were happening to you, easily.
Yeah......just because you have a tough time hitting orgasm purely through sex doesn't mean every woman does.

Old 09-18-2013, 10:40 AM

752 posts, read 1,169,234 times
My idea is that 50% of guys never get signs of interest. And next 30% get that so seldom that is better for them to be proactive.

Old 09-18-2013, 10:46 AM

25,899 posts, read 42,824,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy1316 View Post
Yeah......just because you have a tough time hitting orgasm purely through sex doesn't mean every woman does.
I've read that overall it's 30% to 40%. For a woman, sex with someone who simply wants to masturbate into a warm hole is usually anticlimactic in every sense. It's likely that the rando will get off before we do.

Old 09-18-2013, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I've read that overall it's 30% to 40%. For a woman, sex with someone who simply wants to masturbate into a warm hole is usually anticlimactic in every sense. It's likely that the rando will get off before we do.
Some one nighters are selfish others are not. Let's not just degrade the random guy as some rando masturbating into a warm hole. It takes two to tango

Old 09-18-2013, 11:02 AM

25,899 posts, read 42,824,339 times
Quote:
Some one nighters are selfish others are not. Let's not just degrade the random guy as some rando masturbating into a warm hole. It takes two to tango
The thread is about men who play the numbers game, i.e. approach as many women as possible in hopes that one of them will say yes. I'm talking about the guy who doesn't care who says yes because it's all about getting laid.

Old 09-18-2013, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
The thread is about men who play the numbers game, i.e. approach as many women as possible in hopes that one of them will say yes. I'm talking about the guy who doesn't care who says yes because it's all about getting laid.
Fair enough

Old 09-18-2013, 11:51 AM

6,732 posts, read 10,027,746 times
Quote:
::laughing::

Actually, I am one of the 14% of women who orgasm easily via intercourse alone. And one of the 999% who know that 'sex' is mostly stuff other than intercourse.

But thanks for your kind concern about my sexual satisfaction.

Old 09-18-2013, 12:02 PM

31,326 posts, read 22,319,844 times
Quote:
This idea that women can get guys anytime is an enduring myth, but not reality based. For one thing, women have to think about safety.
Should say: "A woman can easily have sex with a man she finds less than desirable almost any time".
Same applies to men. I could have sex with women who I don't find attractive every night of the week. Would I choose to do so?..No

Old 09-18-2013, 12:34 PM

Quote:
::laughing::

Actually, I am one of the 14% of women who orgasm easily via intercourse alone. And one of the 999% who know that 'sex' is mostly stuff other than intercourse.

But thanks for your kind concern about my sexual satisfaction.
You wouldn't know that considering on every thread that involves one nighters with a new person, you are adamant most women won't orgasm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships