Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2013, 01:19 AM

4,338 posts, read 7,513,620 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
In my experience, there really is no rhyme or reason to who a "super-attractive woman" goes out with. Also, I don't think that a woman that "almost everyone" finds attractive actually exist. There are too many factors that come into play like culture, sexual orientation, preferences, fetishes,...
If there is a very attractive girl in the room with 100 straight guys. You will probably get about 80% liking them on looks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2013, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
That ain't the case for this ugly mug. I even get approached by "super attractive women". Then again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
How do you look like?

Old 09-17-2013, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
Eye-opening topic on the misconceptions if beautiful women. Never knew people held so many opinions about them. Strange.
What did you think? Share yours?

Old 09-17-2013, 01:45 AM

7,453 posts, read 13,438,864 times
Give me a 6-7 that is intelligent and can share interesting and enjoyable conversation and cool personalities. Over many of the 9 and 10's who don't offer that.

Old 09-17-2013, 02:32 AM

2,761 posts, read 2,234,734 times
A little bit off topic but I find the difference between super attractive women and men amusing.

Super attractive men will sleep with as many women he can with little difficulty most of the time. He will probably end up in the high hundreds or thousands if he never wants to settle down.

Super attractive women usually try to find high value men and will never sleep with near the amount of partners a super attractive guy will.

Old 09-17-2013, 04:08 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,369,796 times
do a couple hotties and you've done them all; they're really no different than any average woman. personally, they're nothing special.

Old 09-17-2013, 04:48 AM

2,802 posts, read 6,435,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiddin View Post
i briefly chatted with her. she is is not your typical hot chick. she is what i called a genetic mutant with damn near perfect dna. looks brains and body im sure and overachiever. she is the model for the mold. she can probably slice up any guy as you can see how she responds. i deal with high powered professionals all the time and quickly noticed something different about her online so i respectfully inquired a bit.

if your lucky you will get to know a man or woman like that one day. these are very rare individuals. I worked for someone like that for a couple of years, he was high octane up at 4:30am running 5-7mi, west point and havard honors grad, 6'1, tremendous ppl skills works and active to 11pm and do it again and again. i had met him 15years prior and knew of his reputation then. his best friend was General David Petraeus, who i also worked for a bit through my boss. Petraeus is another one of those type of individuals.

the other day i was tweeting with sophie turner a hot ass model/actress with pretty much my education level (overeducated). it totally surprised me when i found out her education level because i thought she was just another blonde making the most of her looks. not so at all. she is more educated that 90 percent of practicing attorneys. check her out, she also has a clip giving a commencement speech.

https://twitter.com/sophieturner1
I see the curricula in your amazing "overeducation" didn't include the use of capital letters or the difference between the possessive "your" and the contraction "you're".

Old 09-17-2013, 05:50 AM

1,102 posts, read 1,352,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
What have been your experiences with women who are known as super attractive by almost all men and women. I don't like to use the scale but let's say 9s or 10s and 10 being the most attractive.

What kind of men do they go out with?

Is this a myth? They go out with men with status? Professionals (Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers, etc), generally men with 6 figures or more income?

They go out with men who are also 9s and 10s who are known as super attractive by almost all men and women?

Do they get approached all the time? We already know that they get tons of messages everyday in the match profiles.
I've been with a number of 9s and had LTR with one in college. This probably isn't the norm, but she was crazy. She had gotten her way her whole life, from her dad to her previous boyfriends, she had her feet kissed. I was the first guy to consistently tell her no, not put her on a pedestal, and not give her everything she wanted right then and there. Probably part of the reason she was so into me, and probably the reason she acted so crazy

Old 09-17-2013, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Give me a 6-7 that is intelligent and can share interesting and enjoyable conversation and cool personalities. Over many of the 9 and 10's who don't offer that.
I agree. I'd say 7 or better but so many of the 8s and better I meet are such air head bimbos that aren't LTR material unless your just about the sex

Old 09-17-2013, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geography Freak View Post
I see the curricula in your amazing "overeducation" didn't include the use of capital letters or the difference between the possessive "your" and the contraction "you're".
I bet you're a lot of fun at parties
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships