Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2008, 06:09 PM

2,489 posts, read 8,184,335 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
OMG OMG OMG.. I am a teenager and I am freaking out right now... OMG OMG OMG.

Hot man alert Hot man alert.

The hot cop from Va Beach with the black hair and steel grey eyes and muscles and tattoos has just asked me out...

Can you believe that? I so cannot believe that.. OMG.

OK, I am breathing now...... guess what his name is, btw... JIM.

Thats right, JIM.

I feel like I am going to throw up right now.

Redneck wants to know what I am doing this weekend.. B asked me to go out with him tonight. D2 has asked me to go out with him tomorrow. Now super hot cop... wth?

2 job offers.. and 4 men want to go out with me this weekend...

I am thinking I am on some kind of dag on parallel universe or something... what in the heck?

Wait, I had stopped breathing again for a minute there...
Hey kiddo - I can tell you what's going on - you're exuding confidence and happiness - That's what attracts people to you! Enjoy it!

Are you going to go out with all four of them this weekend??????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2008, 06:12 PM

2,438 posts, read 7,019,771 times
Great news Robyn.. it appears everything is going your way now!! You go girl.. and yeah she should go out with all four... 2 for lunch .. one on Saturday the other on Sunday.. and then 2 for dinner.. one on Saturday and one on Sunday Talk about a busy schedule!!

Old 05-30-2008, 06:14 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,405,038 times
Guess what? I was just looking back, and I don't want to look back. I want to look ahead.

I will say this. I do not know if he got an order for his arraignment yet, but there is this thing.

He calls most days and leaves a message for the kids. Now, I tell the kids to let me know, and I will play them for them. But they don't ask to listen, like they really don't care to hear them.

So, today while I was at work, during a few minutes of down time, I checked my vm. there were 30 messages from various people, and him.

Most of the time he sounds upbeat, although rehearsed. The past three days, very sad, depressed sounding.

Asking the kids to call him, if only to leave him a voicemail. I felt bad. I could hear it in his voice. It sounded like despair. I know what despair sounds like.

He has not at all left me a message to the effect that he has rec anything, though.

Cop. Hot cop. hmm.

Old 05-30-2008, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareToDream View Post
Hey kiddo - I can tell you what's going on - you're exuding confidence and happiness - That's what attracts people to you! Enjoy it!

Are you going to go out with all four of them this weekend??????
OMG, I have the kids this weekend.

Ok, we can exclude D1. Redneck. I mean he is ok, just not ok for me.

B. I think he is worn slam out. Owns his own construction company.. sent me a message earlier... asked me how my interview was, etc.. he knows I have the kids this weekend.

D2. I will see him tomorrow. Only as a friend. A friend who is a single parent, with his kids living with him. Confidence. This man exudes it.

Hot Cop. I told him I would go out with him... So hot, omg... omg. You just don't even know... even hotter in the blue uniform, with the gun and cuffs hanging down, and the dag on arms of his shirt tight around his arms, because they are so muscular, and those tats.

did I say omg?

Omg.

HOT LIKE FIRE.

lmao!!!!!!!! So funny.... what planet did I come from anyway???

Old 05-30-2008, 06:20 PM

2,489 posts, read 8,184,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
Guess what? I was just looking back, and I don't want to look back. I want to look ahead.

I will say this. I do not know if he got an order for his arraignment yet, but there is this thing.

He calls most days and leaves a message for the kids. Now, I tell the kids to let me know, and I will play them for them. But they don't ask to listen, like they really don't care to hear them.

So, today while I was at work, during a few minutes of down time, I checked my vm. there were 30 messages from various people, and him.

Most of the time he sounds upbeat, although rehearsed. The past three days, very sad, depressed sounding.

Asking the kids to call him, if only to leave him a voicemail. I felt bad. I could hear it in his voice. It sounded like despair. I know what despair sounds like.

He has not at all left me a message to the effect that he has rec anything, though.

Cop. Hot cop. hmm.
Robyn - It could be that the kids are starting to see things and IB as they are, which is why they don't seem to care. As for him sounding sad and depressed - it's not your problem, so don't let it get to you.

I kinda like what "The Man in SATX" said ..... hehehehe

By the way...did you say the cop was hot?

Old 05-30-2008, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Man in SATX View Post
Great news Robyn.. it appears everything is going your way now!! You go girl.. and yeah she should go out with all four... 2 for lunch .. one on Saturday the other on Sunday.. and then 2 for dinner.. one on Saturday and one on Sunday Talk about a busy schedule!!
Hey MAN! Haven't seen you in here in a while! How are ya?!?!

All four? One weekend? I don't know. I have gone out with two in one weekend, and my gosh, that is excessive for me.

I mean really now. It is.. it is just like I am in dag on high school!

Old 05-30-2008, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareToDream View Post
Robyn - It could be that the kids are starting to see things and IB as they are, which is why they don't seem to care. As for him sounding sad and depressed - it's not your problem, so don't let it get to you.

I kinda like what "The Man in SATX" said ..... hehehehe

By the way...did you say the cop was hot?
OMG he is so hot. HOT LIKE FIRE

Old 05-30-2008, 06:30 PM

3,413 posts, read 8,846,586 times
Just call them all Honey. That way you don't have to worry about names.

Old 05-30-2008, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate girl View Post
Just call them all Honey. That way you don't have to worry about names.
Omgosh. I actually have not had a problem with that so far. Did I mention that the cop is a hot cop?

But really we all know looks aren't everything.

D2 has looks and brains. But none of them are as hot as the, you guessed it... hot cop.

B is just the sweetest thing. He's a cutie too.

Old 05-30-2008, 06:36 PM

You know what he does? He e mails me from the back of the courtroom from his phone. Or the computer in the cruiser. geez.

He says he sits all the way int he back of the courtroom so the judge doesn't see him sleeping til his case is called.. that cracks me up.

I asked if that would work for me when I went in for my speeding ticket...

He told me yesterday morning to pay attn to the speed limit signs,,, lol, always telling me to be well, and to be safe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships