Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2014, 09:20 PM

3,051 posts, read 3,281,086 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45 GUY View Post
You still could though, unless you made your change. I highly doubt that yet though. Part of my job puts me in a lot of bathrooms. Many women older still have "stuff".....know what I mean.
Trust me, Timberline doesn't have that kind of stuff. Lmao!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2014, 09:34 PM

2,365 posts, read 2,149,646 times
Quote:
Mom turned 34 3 months later.

My Sis was 34 1/2 when she gave birth to her last as well.

I didn't go to college by the way. I went to work for SAM!!
Cool. 34 isnt high risk either. A woman enters a gray area for high risk pregnancy after age 35. Your Mom and Sis almost made it there, but not quite. Many much younger women experience high risk pregnancies brought on by acquired diabetes during their pregnancy, and other complications. Although all conditions may be favorable for a healthy normal child when a woman is say 25, that doesnt mean that 25 year olds that give birth to disabled children dont exist.

All work is noble. I was just changing the ages on my 'baby life model' to accomodate your Moms age. Im glad you and your sis were born. Im glad everyone everywhere was born. Im very happy I was born too.

I dont think this lady would be making any positive strides in the progression of her life if she desided a baby was more important than anything else at the stage in her life. That was something to throw down the gauntlet over between ages 18 to 30. Doesnt mean I cant be proved wrong either - stranger things have happened, lol. But the odds are stacked amazingly against her success. In opposition, the odds are amazingly in her favor if she wants to knowingly rip her future with her husband to shreds over it.

I think this sudden change may be hormonal or psychological. I think all women go through that somewhere between 35 and 45. A day you realize you have passed beyond the young woman stage of life.

In our culture, men become distinguished as they age, and women just get old. Its not true, but that's the mindset. Once you are over it, you can really begin to enjoy this new found respect and maturity. Its a shame to let it tear your world apart, and at a stage in life where you are less likely to rebound.

Old 09-25-2014, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Yeah, cuz you know what is funny?

Women over 55 still have and use "stuff".

OMG.....40??
I'm really going to need you to clarify "stuff."

Because you seem to be asking if Timberline is menopausal.

Old 09-25-2014, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Yes "stuff"....Aunt Flow products.

I always find it both comical and sexy at the same time when they know a man is going in there and don't bother to hide them.

I sometimes get a smile or a wink after I exit.

They aren't shy with their panties or bras either.

Ok girls, I get it, ok!

You still "got it".
Timberline is a guy though.

Old 09-26-2014, 03:10 AM

4,290 posts, read 4,013,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
Hahahaha!!! For the rah rah club for the women who change their minds about now wanting kid(s).

To you: He should give in, get her preggers then she'll eventually divorce him and collects a monthly child annuity - not fooling me.

He didn't marry her to have kids, she knew that and now is playing the "boo-hoo" victim. Yes according to the OP the husband was "excited" (maybe more like suffering anxiety in reality) about her being pregnant at the time. "Me thinks" that there's holes/omissions in the OP's story.
One woman or man has told me I should not attempt to speak and she asked me to keep my opinions to my self so I thought to shut my mouth but open my ears from now on. We all can argue but wound is not ours it is OP's she is the one in pain, so she is the one who suppose to find medicine.

Old 09-26-2014, 03:56 AM

3,636 posts, read 3,427,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeurch View Post
they both need to respect each other wishes and feelings
Then why do you declare he is being "selfish" for not giving into her demands?

That is not "respecting each others wishes" which you pretend you find important. That is demanding that one party simply give in to the wishes of the other. Where is she respecting HIS wishes here?

On paper you pretend you want respect to go both ways. In practice however you outright call the man selfish for doing so.

You are talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Old 09-26-2014, 04:38 AM

3,636 posts, read 3,427,642 times
Quote:
first of all if you want to talk please do it with out insults.
I used no insults. You are just imagining them. The phrase "talking out of both sides of your mouth" is a well known Idiom in the English language. Though this is clearly not your first language - so you would do well to make such checks before you throw the toys out of the pram next time.

If you do not like it - tough - but it is not an "insult". If you feel you have been insulted at any time on this forum - there is a perfectly functional REPORT button to have a moderator deal with the incident.

Quote:
If you have been through whole thread you should have seen better who is talking from what.
I did. And I do. The fact is - as I already said - you are with one side of your mouth saying that they should respect _each others_ position - but with the other side of your mouth you are declaring him to be "selfish" for not simply giving into her desires.

So yes - you are using both sides of your mouth on this. And I am simply calling you on it. Deal.

Quote:
Well they both agreed not to have a baby but non of them not sterilized.
This has _nothing_ to do with what I am saying at all. You are just obfuscating by going off on tangents now. Their initial choice not to have children does _not_ oblige them to choose any one family planning methodology. They can use whatever ones they want. They need not answer to you.

Old 09-26-2014, 04:55 AM

4,290 posts, read 4,013,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monumentus View Post
I used no insults. You are just imagining them. The phrase "talking out of both sides of your mouth" is a well known Idiom in the English language. Though this is clearly not your first language - so you would do well to make such checks before you throw the toys out of the pram next time.

If you do not like it - tough - but it is not an "insult". If you feel you have been insulted at any time on this forum - there is a perfectly functional REPORT button to have a moderator deal with the incident.

I did. And I do. The fact is - as I already said - you are with one side of your mouth saying that they should respect _each others_ position - but with the other side of your mouth you are declaring him to be "selfish" for not simply giving into her desires.

So yes - you are using both sides of your mouth on this. And I am simply calling you on it. Deal.

This has _nothing_ to do with what I am saying at all. You are just obfuscating by going off on tangents now. Their initial choice not to have children does _not_ oblige them to choose any one family planning methodology. They can use whatever ones they want. They need not answer to you.
If you cannot stand that I call him selfish. It is all your problem not mine. I have work to do other than that argue with you regarding some ones matter. Sure I know how to report no worries about that. But don't judge me you are no one to do that.

Old 09-26-2014, 05:49 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,981,862 times
Quote:
That is not "respecting each others wishes" which you pretend you find important. That is demanding that one party simply give in to the wishes of the other. Where is she respecting HIS wishes here?

Exactly. Having a child isn't "respecting a wish". Sure, he shouldn't just dismiss his wife's feelings. I don't think anyone said he should be like "we had a deal" or whatever, but having a child is more than agreeing to buy a house, or paint the bedroom lavendar, it is a completely and permanently life altering, to never be the same (could be better, could be worse, but not the same), exceptionally expensive, 20+ year commitment (really life long) where everything else takes a back seat.

Old 09-26-2014, 06:28 AM

2,970 posts, read 2,771,051 times
Quote:

Why do you feel the need to call people out on their actions?

Why is it your job to do this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships