Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2015, 11:16 PM

650 posts, read 868,222 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
If a woman withheld her 6-8week pregnancy from me, I would automatically think, she isn't sure if its mine.

I guess I should just get it over with. I'm a shy person so I'm just not sure how to tell him exactly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2015, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
Well together or not, there's really no point in putting it off. Just tell him you're a few weeks pregnant and have decided to keep it. Then he can actually be making some plans, rather than you waiting until last min, or when you're already showing to spring it on him.

A new baby will take alot of planning, thus procrastinating isn't wise. You don't think he'll leave you, so no problem. Hiding it from him makes it seems like you got something big to hide, like that it's not his. I am sure that it is, but the longer you wait, the more suspicious he'll probably be with why you didn't tell him sooner.

So whatever you're pissed at him about, best to get over it, because this is more important than some grudge, unless he's abused you in some way, then it can't be that bad.
I guess your right. I mean it's nothing I'd break up with him over so I guess I can put that aside enough to deal him and deal with this.

Any advice to tell him now or tommorow?

Old 03-28-2015, 11:20 PM

I had told him that I thought I could be pregnant after all the unprotected sex, and he wasn't that freaked out. He was just like we will deal with it if it happens

Old 03-28-2015, 11:22 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,191,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalballmagic View Post
I guess your right. I mean it's nothing I'd break up with him over so I guess I can put that aside enough to deal him and deal with this.

Any advice to tell him now or tommorow?
What time is it where you are? If it's late, I would say wait until tomorrow, maybe in the morning, or afternoon when you can both sit down and have a good few hours to talk. It will not be a quick discussion. He'll probably bring up abortion or adoption as options, so be ready for that and possible debates of him trying to persuade you.

So, if you want, you can send him a text, if it's late, letting him know you have something to discuss with him tomorrow. But again, if it is late and he'd be asleep or working late, then tomorrow is a better option imo. Everyone is awake, and you have plenty of time to discuss.

Old 03-28-2015, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
What time is it where you are? If it's late, I would say wait until tomorrow, maybe in the morning, or afternoon when you can both sit down and have a good few hours to talk. It will not be a quick discussion. He'll probably bring up abortion or adoption as options, so be ready for that and possible debates of him trying to persuade you.

So, if you want, you can send him a text, if it's late, letting him know you have something very serious to discuss with him tomorrow.
It's 1:30 in the morning so it's late but he's still up till 5

Old 03-28-2015, 11:28 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,537,436 times
I would wait till he has to take you to the hospital. Buy hima Xbox he won't even notice you till then

All joking aside I would tell him asap.

Read your update post. That's good. He's probably still trying to absorb it. He will probably freak out a little bit. Hopefully he's a decent guy not a rabbit

Old 03-28-2015, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrician4you View Post
I would wait till he has to take you to the hospital. Buy hima Xbox he won't even notice you till then

All joking aside I would tell him asap.
Haha Xbox, lol he probably wouldn't! Lol

Old 03-28-2015, 11:38 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,428,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalballmagic View Post
I had told him that I thought I could be pregnant after all the unprotected sex, and he wasn't that freaked out. He was just like we will deal with it if it happens
So you just told him?

Old 03-28-2015, 11:40 PM

1,326 posts, read 1,138,882 times
Did you tell him?

Unforking believable how immature you both are.

Go back and read your other thread. You know, the one from this month... You and your FB wont last. WTF were you thinking?

Do your best to provide and nuture the baby you are about to have.

It's not easy raising a baby on your own. It's pretty damn expensive too.

Good luck.

Old 03-28-2015, 11:46 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,537,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForLoveOnly View Post
Did you tell him?

Unforking believable how immature you both are.

Go back and read your other thread. You know, the one from this month... You and your FB wont last. WTF were you thinking?

Do your best to provide and nuture the baby you are about to have.

It's not easy raising a baby on your own. It's pretty damn expensive too.

Good luck.
Easy man. Maybe they will work out the rough edges. Give them a chance
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships