Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2015, 02:02 PM

36,867 posts, read 31,157,509 times

Advertisements

LOL. that the OP thinks everyone is angry and bitter.

Who would have thunk that random people on the internet think random people on the internet give a rats hairy behind who random people on the internet date, marry or hump or that random people on the internet sit around lamenting about some random person on the internet dating, marrying or humping someone that may or may not be younger, more attractive, richer, smarter, or thinner than themselves.

Old 04-30-2015, 02:05 PM

25 posts, read 16,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Why would a 20-something woman want to be with an old man
For very different reasons that a younger man would want to be with an older woman, put it that way.

Old 04-30-2015, 02:06 PM

20,779 posts, read 20,105,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinLaine View Post
You sound bitter. Why are you asking me such dumb questions? The whole point of this thread was to find out why there are some older women who have a problem with men dating younger women, and then you show up and demonstrate exactly that.

Do you seriously, in your wildest dreams, think you can possibly say anything that's going to make me think "oh my god, what am I doing? Dating younger women is yukky and horrible and I don't like it and I must stop"? Don't make me laugh. Seriously, put yourself in my shoes. Imagine being a 38 year old man, in bed with a hot 21 or 22 year old. Would you care what an old woman says to you? Of course not. you'd be laughing all the way to the bedroom. Come on now, get real.

A woman's libido peaks at 30 does it now? Hmm, ok, well, let's say that's true for argument's sake. Again, put yourself in my shoes. Would you rather have sex with a old woman at the peak of her libido which can only go...you've guessed it...downhill, or a hot, young, fresh little thing whose libido is rising year by year? I'll just wait here while you ponder that little puzzle. So erm, no dear, I'm not missing out, trust me on that.
Well, I am glad I proved your point.

And actually I do get approached often by much younger guys (more as my own age) but would never in a million years sleep with any because I am not attracted to somebody who is so much below my intellectual level and maturity. No matter what a 25 year went through, there just CANNOT logically be a maturity level of a 30+ person and same interests and concerns and lack of life experience.

I am not angry and bitter. I am super happy actually

Old 04-30-2015, 02:10 PM

102,380 posts, read 108,679,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinLaine View Post
For very different reasons that a younger man would want to be with an older woman, put it that way.
Oh? Such as....?

FYI, most younger men seeking out older women on OLD, or wherever, do so for the sex. In fact, that's an old tradition in France, going back generations. It's now hitting other parts of Europe and North America.

But tell us about your peculiar view of reality.

Old 04-30-2015, 02:11 PM

20,779 posts, read 20,105,586 times
Quote:
Oh? Such as....?

FYI, most younger men seeking out older women on OLD, or wherever, do so for the sex. In fact, that's an old tradition in France, going back generations. It's now hitting other parts of Europe and North America.

But tell us about your peculiar view of reality.
yeah, I got more messages from 21-25 year olds as from guys my age when I was on OLD

Old 04-30-2015, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Well, I am glad I proved your point.

And actually I do get approached often by much younger guys (more as my own age) but would never in a million years sleep with any because I am not attracted to somebody who is so much below my intellectual level and maturity. No matter what a 25 year went through, there just CANNOT logically be a maturity level of a 30+ person and same interests and concerns and lack of life experience.

I am not angry and bitter. I am super happy actually
Even the guys who really have their act together at 25 will eventually show a level of immaturity compared to someone in their mid-30's or 40's, it's true. They may be great to talk to, but once you get to know them better, they still have a certain mid-20's mentality. They just don't have enough experience in life to be able to view things and approach some things from the same perspective as an older person. This is why most women turn down younger guys out of hand.

Old 04-30-2015, 02:18 PM

25,899 posts, read 42,832,973 times
Wait, are you with these women year over year as their libido rises? I thought you just dated and had sex with a string of them. So these are serious girlfriends?

Old 04-30-2015, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Wait, are you with these women year over year as their libido rises? I thought you just dated and had sex with a string of them. So these are serious girlfriends?
This is another question the OP has avoided answering. Someone already asked what his purpose was in dating--looking for an LTR, or just having fun?

Crickets.

Old 04-30-2015, 02:28 PM

4,380 posts, read 4,466,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
So to speak? So you sold out to digital did you?
I did. I took up photography after late hubby died. I inherited his DSLR and eventually realized I would honor him more by using it rather than allowing to continue to sit around collecting dust (figuratively speaking - it was in it's backpack). When I walk at lunch however, all I have for a camera is my crappy cell phone.

Quote:
She's just trying to understand what you could possibly have in common with 20-year-olds, and their friends, with that whole crowd. You've consistently avoided answering this question since the beginning of the thread, whenever it's come up.
Just a hunch, but he's avoiding answering it because the answer is they have nothing in common - it's all about him still being able to land a hot babe in her 20's. He's also not answering how long his "relationships" with these women are. He just started this thread to brag about his conquests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
yeah, I got more messages from 21-25 year olds as from guys my age when I was on OLD
The last time I was on OKC, I got the message "sucks your prejudice" from a 28 year old when I told him I wasn't interested in dating someone that young. My 38 year old friend turned him down too. He's still on the site. Checked out my profile recently but didn't message me again.

Old 04-30-2015, 02:29 PM

41,936 posts, read 37,167,746 times
Quote:
Even the guys who really have their act together at 25 will eventually show a level of immaturity compared to someone in their mid-30's or 40's, it's true. They may be great to talk to, but once you get to know them better, they still have a certain mid-20's mentality. They just don't have enough experience in life to be able to view things and approach some things from the same perspective as an older person. This is why most women turn down younger guys out of hand.

And most guys will turn down younger women too for dating.

Same thing. Hot bodies are well and good, but great sex comes from emotional connections and meeting of the minds, and the minds are so much more well developed in all areas when people get older.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships