Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2016, 03:10 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,190,967 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceCutty View Post
So you think that I should just take whatever girl shows interest in me?

Would you recommend this strategy to a woman?
You recommended this strategy to women. Stating if they reject a guy they're either too picky, or snotty, or shooting for the TOP men out of their league, thus need to lower their unrealistic standards

If you think women should just date men who show them interest, why can't you do the same?

To quote.
Quote:
Agreed. Especially with some male posters, though haven't seen them for a while, who state a woman having trouble is too picky, and she needs to lower her standards. But those same male posters also have not-so-great luck, and seem jaded, and they are telling women to settle so that lesson gets passed on and the women they want will date them. lol So they get ticked women they like aren't interested, and think automatically that all women are too picky. So for them, men should go for the women they want, and women need to be receptive to dating them when they come. Men chose, and the woman are to be chosen. if she rejects a man, she's not doing her job and thus making things difficult for the men. Is what it sounds like with some posters here.

This seems to be advertised alot on this forum. If you have trouble - male or female, you're going for "out of your league" and you need to date the the person who comes to you (even if you don't find them attractive.) Bull. I don't think staying single can be any worse than just dating anything and have relationship-responsibility to them when you don't even want them.

Beggars Can't Be Choosers when it comes to essential things. Water, Food, Shelter, etc. Dating is a luxury. So why settle when it's not something you'll die without? If it's not something you need, then you may as well get it the way you want it.

Old 03-03-2016, 03:12 PM

58 posts, read 43,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
I think you're never going to get a girl of any description until you do some self-analysis. JMO.

You come off, sorry to say it, half-hysterical in your posts, chronically angry and have mother issues (possibly) per your post in which in one breath you were amazingly sarcastic/scathing about your mother's view of all women as "princesses" and then turning around and saying she was a "great" person...serious, serious conflicts there.

Yes, women CAN sense this and yes, we DO stay away, if we're healthy.

So until you get healthy, no, you're almost certainly not going to attract a healthy woman. I don't see how that's even possible. That might be a clue as to why "whatever girl is showing interest in" you is (at least in your opinion) sub-par. The healthy ones, the "catches," if you will, are going to stay away. Far away.

I wouldn't "recommend" just accepting any advance to anyone but then again I never did, YOU are the person here assuming that this majority of males who have a girlfriend or wife are "just taking whatever girl interests (them)", so, since that question doesn't remotely apply to anything I was suggesting, I can't really answer it.

Good luck going forward.
Thank you. When will you be obtaining your (armchair) psychiatrist degree?

As I said many times, I have not even MET any quality women in a long time. How could they stay away from me if I'm not even meeting them? The women that I do meet generally ARE interested in dating me, but I'm not interested in them.

And, no, I don't have "mommy" issues. If anything, I have "daddy" issues since I had no father growing up and, therefore, no male role model.

But, again, thank you for your very astute analysis.

Old 03-03-2016, 03:14 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,998,960 times
Quote:

As I said many times, I have not even MET any quality women in a long time. How could they stay away from me if I'm not even meeting them? The women that I do meet generally ARE interested in dating me, but I'm not interested in them.

And, no, I don't have "mommy" issues. If anything, I have "daddy" issues since I had no father growing up and, therefore, no male role model.

You're quite welcome.

Good luck and hope you straighten things out soon.

Old 03-03-2016, 03:28 PM

241 posts, read 360,030 times
Quote:
Oh no, I'm not shaming men overall. Definitely not. As I said, the average man IS successful with obtaining an S.O., and not by being some astounding textbook version of the "catch" (lots of money, model looks) since, as I said, it's impossible that some 60% or more of 28-year-old U.S. males are rich models.

How is that man-shaming as a general thing? What I object to specifically were your views and excuses, which I by no means feel are overwhelmingly male views. Not by a long shot.

So, wrong again. Sorry.
This what I never understood about these guys who spout this 80/20 rule conspiracy. My brother, my male coworkers and male friends all fit into this category and they still manage to get lots of gfs and wives. Heck my brother is on the short side as well as shy, he should be having a rough time getting women to look at him according to some people on this site never mind dating. Yet he just last week married an attractive petite blonde nurse.

In their mind the only reason women may get into relationship with a man who isn't rich or handsome is only because the women is settling. Women in their minds never get into relationships with average men because they love them or have a lot in common with them. Instead we women only settle for average men because we can't get the hot rich millionaire, leading us to spend are days crying ourselves to sleep dreaming of dumping our average men for Bill Gates.

Old 03-03-2016, 03:32 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,190,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLadyLexi25 View Post
This what I never understood about these guys who spout this 80/20 rule conspiracy. My brother, my male coworkers and male friends all into this category and still managed to get lots of gfs and wives. Heck my brother is on the short side as well as shy, he should be having a rough time getting women to look at him according to some people on this site never mind dating. Yet he just last week married an attractive petite blonde nurse.

In their mind the only reason women may get into relationship with a man who isn't rich or handsome is only because the women is settling. Women in their minds never get into relationships with average men because they love them or have a lot in common with them. Instead we women only settle for average men because we can't get the hot rich millionaire, leading us to spend are days crying ourselves to sleep dreaming of dumping our average men for Bill Gates.
Same for my cousin. He is nowhere near handsome. He's not ugly. he's an average guy working as a small town cop. yet he's had tons of girlfriends, and around 7 kids with all of them. I just met his recent girlfriend, whom he was having a baby with. Seems every Xmas gathering, he's got another girlfriend. His father was the same way - a lot of different kids with different women.

My brother had no trouble with girls liking him. He had a fiance that let him live with her, whom she bought things for. And he's the one who ended up cheating on her for another girl, whom he's now living with, and having a baby with.

Then there's my cousin's baby daddy. The guy looks like a bum, has hair all over his head, and had no job when I met him. yet he's got around 5 kids with different girls.

I doubt any of the girls are with any of these guys for their money. Because none of the have much of it. lol And none of them look like models, or Hollywood heartthrobs.

Last edited by HappyRain; 03-03-2016 at 03:41 PM..

Old 03-03-2016, 03:45 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,906,644 times
Quote:

Nonsense. Luck is the best thing that someone can have. Luck has gotten me out of a lot of bad situations and has gotten me into other very good ones.

I doubt luck will help you when you are not very good looking, short, and have way too high of standards and are way too picky in terms of what you want in a woman

Old 03-03-2016, 04:05 PM

964 posts, read 994,548 times
Quote:
Women these days kill me. You really do.

You can't even admit how much privilege you all have these days with everything. And you love to make up things about "human rights violations" and oppression.

Wah wah wah! Have fun with your unfairly awarded, affirmative action scholarships and your ability to choose men out of the catalog of OLD.

It is very interesting that you attempt to shame men that call you out on your BS though.

For the record, I actually do attract women. However, I resent the fact that the higher quality ones expect me to put in work to get them, while they sit up in their ivory towers and treat men however they want.
You're going off the deep end, here, dude. Female privilege? Women's affirmative action scholarships? There is no such thing. You're losing your grip. The bitterness is eating you up inside. And according to you, it was 3 or 4 women you dated or tried to date that had this extreme effect? Professional help is recommended, before you go postal. This level of anger and delusion isn't good for your physical health, let alone your mental health.

Old 03-03-2016, 04:09 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,339,729 times
Quote:

How can you claim women have it easier when yourself have women clamoring for you?

I agree, a women gets a lot of attention, but 99% of the time they're not interested in the guy (much like scenario).

Old 03-03-2016, 04:10 PM

964 posts, read 994,548 times
Quote:

How can you meet them if you're staying home and avoiding women?

Old 03-03-2016, 04:29 PM

1,418 posts, read 1,268,604 times
Quote:
I think you're never going to get a girl of any description until you do some self-analysis. JMO.

You come off, sorry to say it, half-hysterical in your posts, chronically angry and have mother issues (possibly) per your post in which in one breath you were amazingly sarcastic/scathing about your mother's view of all women as "princesses" and then turning around and saying she was a "great" person...serious, serious conflicts there.

Yes, women CAN sense this and yes, we DO stay away, if we're healthy.

So until you get healthy, no, you're almost certainly not going to attract a healthy woman. I don't see how that's even possible. That might be a clue as to why "whatever girl is showing interest in" you is (at least in your opinion) sub-par. The healthy ones, the "catches," if you will, are going to stay away. Far away.

I wouldn't "recommend" just accepting any advance to anyone but then again I never did, YOU are the person here assuming that this majority of males who have a girlfriend or wife are "just taking whatever girl interests (them)", so, since that question doesn't remotely apply to anything I was suggesting, I can't really answer it.

Good luck going forward.
Sounds like women can sense the type of vibe a guy is giving off or what is going through his mind more so than the other way around
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.