Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2016, 05:03 PM

1,901 posts, read 1,828,996 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Nope.

Nope.

With all due respect, either you are some serious sleeze yourself living where women become babymommas for criminals like it's some sort of a normal thing and then "educated brothers" mysteriously pop out of the woodwork eager to marry them for absolutely no apparent reason, or you are flat-out lying.
Seriously what is with the name-calling?

I stay in the suburbs and I'm in Michigan, I thought that was listed on my profile? You can easily Google the city I stay in. The bottom line is what I'm seeing and reporting is real. It seems as though (from my experience), many women today have a preference for a thug/loser, and will only consider dating the "good man" when they are looking for someone to help PAY FOR the thug's "baggage".

Is this all women? No. But is it A LOT of women to where this is an epidemic and WORTH discussing on an open forum like this?

Y.E.S.

Old 03-04-2016, 05:21 PM

44,355 posts, read 20,063,008 times
Alright, everyone. Step away from your computers and take a deep breath. This thread has gone on long enough. It appears many of you believe the adage "Rules were made to be broken." Bickering, personal attacks, gender bashing, race, height, trolling, you name it -- it's all here.

The thread is now closed.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.