Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2015, 10:08 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,989,150 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffy1 View Post
OP if you don't mind me asking, where do you live? What kind of job do you have? Is it male domimated? This makes a huge difference. Women actually have it much harder in terms of dating everywhere in the US except maybe San Jose and North Dakota. Read Date-onomics by Jon Birger.

He's a car salesman in suburban Chicago area that doesn't like to go in the city and doesn't want to live in it. Chicago suburbs are ______.

Dating in Chicago is easy as pie. It is probably one of the best places to be a young single guy.

Old 09-24-2015, 10:17 AM

7,400 posts, read 6,373,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
I concur. This is pretty much my collection of thoughts on it as well. Except the first point, which likely doesn't matter much.

He has already stated that he doesn't approach. That's a huge barrier right there.

Plenty of guys who are misogynists and/or narcissists attract women and have plenty of dates. Plenty of guys attract women regardless of looks, appearance, or social status.
This.

These posts are just comical.

Old 09-24-2015, 11:27 AM

9,301 posts, read 8,352,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brantleygilbert View Post
You're chubby with horrible acne and have a hot girlfriend?
Well, I don't think I'm that attractive honestly. I am a bit chubbier, compared to how I want to be.

...Sorry I took so long, got "kidnapped" again.

Old 09-24-2015, 11:30 AM

8,779 posts, read 9,456,933 times
What type of cars salesman is afraid to approach people?
Come on now son..that's not how you sell something, that thing isn't going to sell itself

Old 09-24-2015, 11:31 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,449,435 times
one is selling a drug called sex and the other is trying to buy it. drug pusher vs addict. not a level playing field.
a snake eating a frog is not having a relationship.

Old 09-24-2015, 11:54 AM

9,301 posts, read 8,352,087 times
Quote:
I'm way above average looking in real life and am in top 1 percentile of income and success for my age range

I couldn't get a date if the entire fate of universe depended on it
Do you think they might be intimidated by your looks?

Quote:
That's true but that's because women have incredibly high standards as the average single 25 year old female is getting hit on 500,000,000 times a day.

The fact that there's a female 3/10 (and listen I'm being very generous with a 3, I would argue she's a 1/10) at my job dating a tall good looking white guy is just truly horrifying.

I aim to please playa
Quote:
what cracks me up is that if I was a female, I would be getting hit on 500,000,000 times a day

the way I get treated by gay men is a preview (they ****ing drool over me like crazy) of how I would get treated by men if I was a woman. It's unbelievable how easy that is and yet women still complain about it.

It's like playing the dating game on the absolute easiest difficulty level and still complaining that it's too hard.
Wow, dude. I used to have a similar problem. There was a period in my life where it seemed like women were kinda avoiding me, but guys were just piling up on me.

They weren't necessarily gay, or at least they wouldn't say they were. They just wanted to "take my manhood." Perverts.

Maybe you should just start dressing weird. I wound up with some clothes that are just weird on me and now, guys are kinda avoiding me, and women are the one's chasing and drooling.

Hey, can't complain.

Old 09-24-2015, 12:14 PM

2,071 posts, read 2,211,449 times
Quote:
most women in their late 30s, 40s and 50s can be fairly reasonable in their dating demands - primarily because it's the only time where dating isn't unbelievably one sided. Hell I get more attention from women around your age than my own age.

Women in their 20s are asking for the moon because they're getting hit on by every guy who is 18 to 80.
If you understand this supply demand imbalance, why the @&?$ do you keep asking what is essentially the same @&?$ing question?

Old 09-24-2015, 12:52 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,910,434 times
Quote:
That's the biggest load of horsesht I've ever seen

I'm so good at reading body language, I can tell you exactly how my clients are feeling and if they're going to buy without them saying anything

There's just no decent looking women who find me mildly attractive, I just don't get it. It astounds me. How can so many people find me to be extremely attractive yet decent looking women my age want nothing to do with me?
Obviously you aren't attractive to attractive women in their 20's. Get over it. That's just the way it is. It's not your fault. It's just genetics. Just like being short, or having some kind of physical disability. There's not much you can do. Just move on and live your life to the best of your ability.

Old 09-24-2015, 12:58 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,910,434 times
Quote:
I'm way above average looking in real life and am in top 1 percentile of income and success for my age range

I couldn't get a date if the entire fate of universe depended on it
The other alternative is that you are gay. Many women and gay men can sense a gay man who has not yet been able to admit his sexual orientation to himself.

Old 09-24-2015, 01:10 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,971,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishigas73 View Post
Guess the V shaped torso doesn't rake em in, eh?

Our "V" is more sought after.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships