Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2015, 09:36 PM

52,288 posts, read 52,723,379 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletG View Post
You areally not more than a '6' on a great day....since you insist on rating everything. Your personality takes it down several notches.
Yeah... that and the complete lack of anything resembling self awareness, you can't roll though life without being somewhat self aware and to give the guy a break he's a young man still... so maybe there's some hope for him, but we'll see........ truth be told I had more self awareness at 14.... but that is best left for another post.....

Old 09-24-2015, 09:38 PM

5,413 posts, read 6,709,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akonyo View Post
This is definitely not true.

Women are far more picky and have very strict standards. Also, they can easily get multiple dates. They have it far easier than men and it's not even close.
He lives in the outskirts of Chicago I believe.....and he's a car salesman.....how successful of one...well...guess that depends if you believe the op or not. At best he is prone to self delusion.

Old 09-24-2015, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Yeah... that and the complete lack of anything resembling self awareness, you can't roll though life without being somewhat self aware and to give the guy a break he's a young man still... so maybe there's some hope for him, but we'll see........ truth be told I had more self awareness at 14.... but that is best left for another post.....
I agree...if he'd get professional help for his outlook and narcassissim....he might finally get at least a date......but as you say.....he lacks in self awareness.

**PS....not sure I want to hear about you at 14.......lol....that can't be PG-13!**

Old 09-24-2015, 09:54 PM

220 posts, read 174,740 times
OP I wish you luck. I also think spending too much time here won't help you either. You need to experiment and see what works with you.

I'm about to hit the down with my friends right now. No girlfriend but whatever I can't let that get me down.

Old 09-24-2015, 09:57 PM

52,288 posts, read 52,723,379 times
Quote:
I agree...if he'd get professional help for his outlook and narcassissim....he might finally get at least a date......but as you say.....he lacks in self awareness.

**PS....not sure I want to hear about you at 14.......lol....that can't be PG-13!**
LOL... definitely not for the faint of heart........

Old 09-24-2015, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostandhurt View Post
OP I wish you luck. I also think spending too much time here won't help you either. You need to experiment and see what works with you.

I'm about to hit the down with my friends right now. No girlfriend but whatever I can't let that get me down.
That's the thing......he will not deviate from his view that everyone loves him but the women that are pretty enough to be in his presence....so it's their fault they don't see him as all that and a bag of chips.

Btw: Have fun tonight!!

Last edited by ScarletG; 09-24-2015 at 10:47 PM..

Old 09-24-2015, 10:36 PM

6,005 posts, read 4,790,352 times
My cat, like Stamos, is a perfect 10.
AND he is rich and has a wonderful wardrobe.

Old 09-24-2015, 11:03 PM

837 posts, read 754,104 times
Quote:
You are really not more than a '6' on a great day....probably less day to day.....since you insist on rating everything. Not horrible but nothing standout. . Your personality takes it down several notches....and that is your problem.

in pics yea I would say I'm probably a 5-6. Real life is a different ballgame - I've had multiple people comment on what a huge gigantic difference it is with real life vs pics. I just look so much better in real life.

With that being said, I'm okay with the notion that I might be a 5 to some women and an 8 to others. I'm sure the women I like may be a 5 to some and 8 to others. Like I said in the other thread, what matters is that you put in a real effort to look good - very few truly ugly people out there. The majority of unappealing people are because they put in no real effort.

Old 09-24-2015, 11:06 PM

837 posts, read 754,104 times
Quote:
He lives in the outskirts of Chicago I believe.....and he's a car salesman.....how successful of one...well...guess that depends if you believe the op or not. At best he is prone to self delusion.

I apologize I don't have any recent paystubs on me, this is from 3 or 4 months ago

I actually haven't lied about a single thing I've posted on here. I've been brutally honest

Old 09-24-2015, 11:08 PM

195 posts, read 139,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brantleygilbert View Post
in pics yea I would say I'm probably a 5-6. Real life is a different ballgame - I've had multiple people comment on what a huge gigantic difference it is with real life vs pics. I just look so much better in real life.

With that being said, I'm okay with the notion that I might be a 5 to some women and an 8 to others. I'm sure the women I like may be a 5 to some and 8 to others. Like I said in the other thread, what matters is that you put in a real effort to look good - very few truly ugly people out there. The majority of unappealing people are because they put in no real effort.

Do you look anything like Brantley Gilbert?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships