Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2015, 09:55 PM

507 posts, read 443,340 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brantleygilbert View Post
I can kill myself to have a nice looking physique, a perfect complexion, a legit college degree, a 180K a year job, the latest in fashionable outfits, etc... etc... etc... and not have 1/10th the dating options as a girl who is like a 3/10 with zero accomplishments whatsoever.
Perhaps if you stopped equating someone's worth with their looks and what you think is an accomplishment, you might a) understand, and b) have better luck, yourself.

For example, those "3s" you're talking about? They've accomplished something you have not: They've found partners.

Old 09-23-2015, 09:56 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,275,187 times
Quote:
I'm extremely genuine with everybody, do not really care about getting laid at all so that agenda was never there to begin with

Next
Okay...genuinely quit dragging your feet and start asking womrn out.

5,429 posts, read 4,463,858 times
Quote:
Which personal problems?

How do I have such severe personal problems when I make friends everywhere I go?
Your crippling fear of approaching. You need to make the approaches. You approach people when they enter the car dealership looking to buy a car. You need to do the same thing when a woman enters the bar. A woman entering the bar is no different than a woman entering a car. When she's in the bar, she wants something. When she's in the car dealership, she wants something. When you are selling a car, you are selling someone that your car is the best solution to the problem they present to you (a need for transportation). When you are in the bar, you need to present yourself as the best option to the woman's needs (her need for sex and companionship). You make the case why your car brand works for them. You can make the case why Brantley is the best and the only solution to her need for sex and companionship.

837 posts, read 754,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Well, let's not assume other posters are demanding.

That said...

You can find women you like.

You just cannot summon the courage to ask them out and they are not asking you, so you have no dates.

If you were out there, asking and getting rejected at every turn, I think you'd find people offering you more empathy, man.
I'm totally willing to ask women out who give me even the slightest hints that they might be interested - which never happens with anybody who is not 500 lbs overweight or 50 years older than me

What you want me to do is cold ask out every female I see without the slightest inclination that they may be interested - all that does is lead to nonstop pointless rejection. What does that accomplish?

Old 09-23-2015, 10:00 PM

837 posts, read 754,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ312 View Post
Your crippling fear of approaching. You need to make the approaches. You approach people when they enter the car dealership looking to buy a car. You need to do the same thing when a woman enters the bar. A woman entering the bar is no different than a woman entering a car. When she's in the bar, she wants something. When she's in the car dealership, she wants something. When you are selling a car, you are selling someone that your car is the best solution to the problem they present to you (a need for transportation). When you are in the bar, you need to present yourself as the best option to the woman's needs (her need for sex and companionship). You make the case why your car brand works for them. You can make the case why Brantley is the best and the only solution to her need for sex and companionship.

Dude you're high

Customers come in having an interest in buying a car - they put in a real effort to move the process along

Women at a bar are primarily there to have fun with their friends or get hit on and get attention from 50,000,000 horny thirsty dudes. 1 in a 1,000 women is actually interested in meeting someone and that someone is generally a man who looks like a male model. They put in zero effort to move the process along

I find it easier to make 20K selling cars in 1 month than getting a single date, way easier.

Quote:
I'm totally willing to ask women out who give me even the slightest hints that they might be interested - which never happens with anybody who is not 500 lbs overweight or 50 years older than me

What you want me to do is cold ask out every female I see without the slightest inclination that they may be interested - all that does is lead to nonstop pointless rejection. What does that accomplish?
I think you are not good at picking up on whether or not a woman might go out with you, so...yes.

Just talk to them and if they are openly conversing with you? ASK THEM OUT.

If they say no, try another woman until you get a date.

You will get a date eventually.

3,633 posts, read 5,358,403 times
Quote:
I've gotten to know everybody at my job pretty well and I observe everyone pretty closely. It's unbelievable how easy dating is for the women at my job, not one of them particularly decent looking

There is one girl, a blonde who is probably 40 lbs overweight with just horrible looking acne. She is a nice person so I can't say anything bad about her character but her intelligence is highly questionable, makes no money because she has no idea what she's doing. She has a tall good looking white boy friend - she was being pursued hard by another decent looking tall white guy with a pretty good job. Another one of my co workers is a very average looking single mom, chain smoker, very annoying voice, very average figure. She's playing 4-5 dudes at a time, getting dates constantly and being asked out constantly. I think she's sleeping with 3 different guys right now. It just blows my mind

The male equivalent of this just doesn't exist. There are no big guys with horrible acne dating good looking tall white women. Has it always been like this? It seems like dating is getting more and more lopsided - male 9s have to settle for female 6s, female 3's think they should be getting male 8s. Why is this?

I can kill myself to have a nice looking physique, a perfect complexion, a legit college degree, a 180K a year job, the latest in fashionable outfits, etc... etc... etc... and not have 1/10th the dating options as a girl who is like a 3/10 with zero accomplishments whatsoever.
Maybe you stated the problem in your first post ^.
Perhaps the people you see who are happily connected to someone or dating place character as a higher priority than rating someone's appearance or how much money they have.

1,643 posts, read 4,436,098 times
It's pretty simple really. The 80/20 rule. Basically, you have 80 percent of women chasing after the top 20 percent of the best looking/ richest single dudes. And, a good portion of that top 20-25 percent ish is most willing to juggle that 80 percent. At the same time 80 percent of single dudes are chasing nearly 90-100 percent of women. So, that leaves a whole lot of frustrated single men out there with a very difficult time in the American dating scene.

Ok Cupid did an experiment a few years back that pretty much confirmed this.

Old 09-23-2015, 10:01 PM

52,288 posts, read 52,723,379 times
Quote:
I'm extremely genuine with everybody, do not really care about getting laid at all so that agenda was never there to begin with

Next
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Chow?

He never asks women out.

Period.

Do you see the actual problem?

It's a bit like wanting a glass of milk, yet never going to the kitchen, getting out a glass, pouring some milk, and drinking it.

It's illogical to get angry at the milk you didn't go get.
Next???

Since that's a nice snarky answer why don't you try actually asking women out as Redzin here suggests.

Try that for "next"

I should have known better than to try and give some actual real advice to you, I've read enough of your drivel to know that you're just the type of guy to whine about their lot in live.... matter of fact just about everyone of your threads with this moniker and the two or three others you've had has been the same old crap....

Old 09-23-2015, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ312 View Post
This is excellent advice.

You know, OP, if you treated car sales like you treat dating, you'd have lost your job already.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships