Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2015, 10:05 PM

5,429 posts, read 4,459,309 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brantleygilbert View Post
Dude you're high

Customers come in having an interest in buying a car - they put in a real effort to move the process along

Women at a bar are primarily there to have fun with their friends or get hit on and get attention from 50,000,000 horny thirsty dudes. 1 in a 1,000 women is actually interested in meeting someone and that someone is generally a man who looks like a male model. They put in zero effort to move the process along

I find it easier to make 20K selling cars in 1 month than getting a single date, way easier.
When a woman wants to find a man, she helps move the process along. You are not spending time around the right women and you have not optimized your looks to get women attracted. Other posters have made comments that your look is not on-point. It does not bear repeating.

People need cars. Women need sex and companionship. You can sell a person on your car brand but you can't sell yourself. You need to sell yourself like you sell a car.

Old 09-23-2015, 10:05 PM

837 posts, read 753,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
I think you are not good at picking up on whether or not a woman might go out with you, so...yes.

That's the biggest load of horsesht I've ever seen

I'm so good at reading body language, I can tell you exactly how my clients are feeling and if they're going to buy without them saying anything

There's just no decent looking women who find me mildly attractive, I just don't get it. It astounds me. How can so many people find me to be extremely attractive yet decent looking women my age want nothing to do with me?

Old 09-23-2015, 10:11 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,253,872 times
Quote:
That's the biggest load of horsesht I've ever seen

I'm so good at reading body language, I can tell you exactly how my clients are feeling and if they're going to buy without them saying anything

There's just no decent looking women who find me mildly attractive, I just don't get it. It astounds me. How can so many people find me to be extremely attractive yet decent looking women my age want nothing to do with me?
It's not. I'm right about this.

People who are interested in dating you are not going to behave like customers.

Of course you can read customers.

You cannot read potential dates.

Women don't always tip their hand.

Just ask some women out. So what if they say no?

Don't do it in front of a Jumbotron. Just ask.

If the idea of being rejected for a lunch or a cup of coffee freaks you out so much that you never ask, you are seriously screwed.

Old 09-23-2015, 10:12 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,128,778 times
Quote:
"the classic car salesman" personality doesn't work anymore, just FYI. Maybe that garbage worked in the 80s, it don't work anymore. People wanna buy from somebody who is very real and very genuine. They have their BS detector on the highest setting - if they smell BS, you won't be selling anything
That's what you say to all the girls!

Old 09-23-2015, 10:12 PM

5,429 posts, read 4,459,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interpol76 View Post
It's pretty simple really. The 80/20 rule. Basically, you have 80 percent of women chasing after the top 20 percent of the best looking/ richest single dudes. And, a good portion of that top 20-25 percent ish is most willing to juggle that 80 percent. At the same time 80 percent of single dudes are chasing nearly 90-100 percent of women. So, that leaves a whole lot of frustrated single men out there with a very difficult time in the American dating scene.

Ok Cupid did an experiment a few years back that pretty much confirmed this.
As a guy, you have to do what it takes to get into that elite status.

Old 09-23-2015, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
It's not. I'm right about this.

People who are interested in dating you are not going to behave like customers.

Of course you can read customers.

You cannot read potential dates.

Women don't always tip their hand.

Just ask some women out. So what if they say no?

Don't do it in front of a Jumbotron. Just ask.

If the idea of being rejected for a lunch or a cup of coffee freaks you out so much that you never ask, you are seriously screwed.

If they show zero interest whatsoever, is it really worth it to ask for that 1 in 10,000,000,000,000,000 chance that they may be interested? How much benefit will I get from being rejected over and over and over and over and over and over again?

I've been with a couple women in my life. When they're interested, the signs are unmistakable to anybody with a semblance of social skills. You guys want me to sit there and bother women who want absolutely nothing to do with me. I just don't get it

Old 09-23-2015, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ312 View Post
As a guy, you have to do what it takes to get into that elite status.

It's not 80-20, it's more like 95-5

Being in the top 20% is not difficult at all. I don't want to sound arrogant but I don't even look at something as a challenge unless I'm trying to get in the top 1-5th percentile

Old 09-23-2015, 10:18 PM

2,508 posts, read 2,175,556 times
As I've mentioned in other threads, which bears repeating here - this is to directly address the question in the OP:

If a woman is decent-looking - or even average looking - and is unemployed/underemployed, she still has a great chance of bagging a guy that's got a great job & loads of cash. Note the guy's looks are irrelevant here - as long as he's got the bucks, his looks don't matter.

Conversely, if a guy is decent-looking (forget average looking guys here) - and is unemployed/underemployed - the chances of his even getting a date with a decent or even average-looking woman is next to nil.

Old 09-23-2015, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
That's what you say to all the girls!

It's just the truth

Selling Is no different than making friends, you have to be very real and very genuine to be successful

Old 09-23-2015, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Lebowski Dude View Post
As I've mentioned in other threads, which bears repeating here - this is to directly address the question in the OP:

If a woman is decent-looking - or even average looking - and is unemployed/underemployed, she still has a great chance of bagging a guy that's got a great job & loads of cash. Note the guy's looks are irrelevant here - as long as he's got the bucks, his looks don't matter.

Conversely, if a guy is decent-looking (forget average looking guys here) - and is unemployed/underemployed - the chances of his even getting a date with a decent or even average-looking woman is next to nil.

I'm way above average looking in real life and am in top 1 percentile of income and success for my age range

I couldn't get a date if the entire fate of universe depended on it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.