Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2015, 10:39 PM

837 posts, read 753,982 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ312 View Post
Your problem is you. You have a bad attitude. You need to learn coping strategies for dealing with a difficult environment. Every young single man has to deal with it. Most guys find ways to get girlfriends by your age. You are not getting it done even though most guys even with the deck stacked against them can get it done. Get into a therapist's office and work on yourself.

What's a shrink gonna do for me? There's nothing wrong with my self esteem whatsoever.

Old 09-23-2015, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Maybe. Some women don't go for the olive-skinned guys. That is true

But, plenty do like dark hair and olive skin. I'd say it might decrease your options, but not dramatically.

You need good female friends who will set you up with their single friends.

Isn't that strange to you?

Women with the olive complexion and the pretty wavy dark hair are in extremely high demand by men. For women though, they seem to only be interested in all american guys

Old 09-23-2015, 10:41 PM

2,911 posts, read 1,360,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Maybe. Some women don't go for the olive-skinned guys. That is true.

But, plenty do like dark hair and olive skin. I'd say it might decrease your options, but not dramatically.

You need good female friends who will set you up with their single friends.
Not likely to decrease his options at all. His problem is his take on women.

Old 09-23-2015, 10:43 PM

5,429 posts, read 4,463,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brantleygilbert View Post
What's a shrink gonna do for me? There's nothing wrong with my self esteem whatsoever.
I would beg to differ. But self-esteem isn't the only thing. Why don't you tell a psychologist or a psychiatrist about your problems and see what they can do for you. They can answer that question better than I can.

Your 'tude and women problems are beyond what anyone in this forum can do for you. You need to make serious changes to your 'tude, and likely are going to have to make some difficult life choices. You've been unwilling to listen to anyone on this forum, and you keep going down the same unsustainable path.

Old 09-23-2015, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry-Koala View Post
Not likely to decrease his options at all. His problem is his take on women.

I was being a little tongue in cheek with the comment you replied to a couple posts ago

In reality, most women in their late 30's and older are actually pretty reasonable

Old 09-23-2015, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ312 View Post
I would beg to differ. But self-esteem isn't the only thing. Why don't you tell a psychologist or a psychiatrist about your problems and see what they can do for you. They can answer that question better than I can.

Your 'tude and women problems are beyond what anyone in this forum can do for you. You need to make serious changes to your 'tude, and likely are going to have to make some difficult life choices. You've been unwilling to listen to anyone on this forum, and you keep going down the same unsustainable path.

Life changes? The rest of my life outside of dating is astoundingly perfect

Growing up, I couldn't have asked for friends this awesome or imagined I would be clearing close to 200K before I'm even 27. I'm very very grateful

Old 09-23-2015, 10:56 PM

1,384 posts, read 1,057,359 times
I don't think OP's views on women matter at all. I know plenty of legitimate misogynists that attract hot women with ease.

My guess (without knowing him) is that he either:

1) is not all that (like he says he is)
2) does not approach
3) does not know how to talk to women
4) misreads signals from women (which, imo, is very normal....since women can be very difficult to read)

Old 09-23-2015, 10:58 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,310,947 times
I'd rather be a man over a woman. As a man, women barely approach me and that works fine because I don't want to be bothered lol.

Old 09-23-2015, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akonyo View Post
I don't think OP's views on women matter at all. I know plenty of legitimate misogynists that attract hot women with ease.

My guess (without knowing him) is that he either:

1) is not all that (like he says he is)
2) does not approach
3) is socially awkward
4) misreads signals from women (which, imo, is very normal....since women can be very difficult to read)

I don't approach too often because there are no decent women who want anything to do with me
Not awkward at all
Awesome at reading body language so I'm not misreading anything

Am I "all that"? I dunno, all I know is lots and lots of people tell me over and over and over again that I am so I have to go by what they say

Old 09-23-2015, 11:23 PM

195 posts, read 139,403 times
Because sex.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships