Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2016, 11:59 AM

1,418 posts, read 1,269,490 times

Advertisements

this video right here says it all:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91SlnIVDFso

Old 02-26-2016, 12:04 PM

426 posts, read 371,271 times
WTF its never been easier for woman, nor for men.
Both people have to find someone compatible in most levels that's ****ing hard for both a men and women to find.

Old 02-26-2016, 12:10 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,312,217 times
Women don't have to work as hard in dating because opportunities fall into their lap. Men have to take action or else they'll be alone forever.

Old 02-26-2016, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Women don't have to work as hard in dating because opportunities fall into their lap. Men have to take action or else they'll be alone forever.
exactly, that video I posted says it all, being shy, quiet, introverted, socially-awkward, socially-inept is a thousand, million, billion times worse if you are a guy because no matter how modern human society has become, guys are still expected to approach and make the first move, start conversation first, ask out, be the initiators.

Old 02-26-2016, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MogwaiLover217 View Post
exactly, that video I posted says it all, being shy, quiet, introverted, socially-awkward, socially-inept is a thousand, million, billion times worse if you are a guy because no matter how modern human society has become, guys are still expected to approach and make the first move, start conversation first, ask out, be the initiators.
You're also missing the point of compatibility. I can't just end up with some random woman, as a hook up yea, but a LTR god both women and men have a hard time finding some who are compatible in most levels in terms, of goals, personality, sex, money, etc.

A woman really has it no easier than a man. I guess if your talkin about getting laid I guess but most won't be after that.

Old 02-26-2016, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaSparks View Post
You're also missing the point of compatibility. I can't just end up with some random woman, as a hook up yea, but a LTR god both women and men have a hard time finding some who are compatible in most levels in terms, of goals, personality, sex, money, etc.

A woman really has it no easier than a man. I guess if your talkin about getting laid I guess but most won't be after that.
I guess it's all a matter of perspective then, just because it's the way it is, just because it's the way the world works doesn't mean I have to like it or enjoy it, in this regards i'm referring to the way the human mating dance works.

Old 02-26-2016, 12:19 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,312,217 times
Quote:

While random sex seems fun I believe it can get tiresome after awhile.

Old 02-26-2016, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MogwaiLover217 View Post
I guess it's all a matter of perspective then, just because it's the way it is, just because it's the way the world works doesn't mean I have to like it or enjoy it, in this regards i'm referring to the way the human mating dance works.
I never heard of the written rule of men making the first rule and while it seems to be common, at the end of the day, finding a partner you are compatible with is the most important thing for both genders. It doesn't matter who makes the first move, put it to you this way the more picky men and woman are the less likely they will find someone and more likey be alone.
A woman can approach me if she wants but are we compatible, are we on the same page on most things? Do I like her personality and does she like me? Does she like sex as much as I do?

I like dating and all but I can't stand dating people who completely disagree with me on a lot of things I believe in.

Last edited by OmegaSparks; 02-26-2016 at 12:31 PM..

Old 02-26-2016, 12:30 PM

Quote:
I never heard of the written rule of men making the first rule and while it seems to be common, at the end of the day, finding a partner you are compatible with is the most important thing for both genders. It doesn't matter who makes the first move, put it to you this way the more picky men and woman are the less likely they will find someone and more likey be alone.
A woman can approach me if she wants but are we compatible, are we on the same page on most things? Do I like her personality and does she like me? Does she like sex as much as I do?
true a woman can make the first move, approach if she wants but it almost never happens, women are stubbornly, adamantly passive, well most of them, almost all of them are

Old 02-26-2016, 12:35 PM

4,613 posts, read 4,797,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
While random sex seems fun I believe it can get tiresome after awhile.
We have a lot of people around here doing a lot of theorizing lately about things they don't have experience with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships