Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2015, 06:19 PM

52,283 posts, read 52,713,798 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
I ventured in POC completely by accident, after a thread got moved there. It was quite a frightening experience. Someone actually put me in tears over something that was meant to be funny, then DM'd me a bunch of nastygrams when I didn't take the bait. I didn't log back on to CD for like a month after that.
Don't let that those azzbags get to you, and forward those nasty DM's to a mod.

I had one super hero here dm me and challenge me to a fist fight, he actually wanted my address so we could meet up to fight...

LOL... I mean really..... what, are we in HS or something.

I can be nasty and shred with the best of them, but when I log off of this forum, I'm mentally done, I rarely think or talk about it. I'll be with mrs. Chow and we'll see something in a movie that is a subject here and we'll look over at each other and laugh, things like that, but not too often.

One time I got into with some guy here and I was so completely pissed my heart rate about doubled and if I had a baseball bat handy I would have destroyed my house.

After that little episode, I don't go round and round with people... I'll go a couple of posts, but I don't keep arguing with someone, especially if they are being obstinate on purpose...

Old 10-17-2015, 06:24 PM

5,324 posts, read 6,103,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I think there should be a rule on this sub-forum against posting discussions from other forums. If you can't resolve your issues on the forum where the discussion originated, you won't resolve them here, and we don't need another rant just for the sake of ranting.
Or you can just skip past a topic that doesn't interest you and let people who want to reply do so..

Old 10-17-2015, 06:31 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,637,839 times
From another perspective for example, the girl i'm now dating is wonderful to talk to. The problem is I can tell anything sexually or even intimate such as touching seems to be off limits. I'm not sure how this is going to last if that continues.

So I take care of business myself and relief the tension as it doesn't look like she's going to take care of me in that department.

Old 10-17-2015, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelee81 View Post
From another perspective for example, the girl i'm now dating is wonderful to talk to. The problem is I can tell anything sexually or even intimate such as touching seems to be off limits. I'm not sure how this is going to last if that continues.

So I take care of business myself and relief the tension as it doesn't look like she's going to take care of me in that department.
That is fine for teenagers but at some point we're gonna need some booty time....

Old 10-17-2015, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
That is fine for teenagers but at some point we're gonna need some booty time....
Agreed. No touching means no relationship ultimately. Men are sexual creatures by nature and the ladies need to take care of their men in that department. Or the men will take care of it themselves. cheat with other women that will, or stop the relationship completely.

Old 10-17-2015, 06:52 PM

1,273 posts, read 991,881 times
Quote:
Agreed. No touching means no relationship ultimately. Men are sexual creatures by nature and the ladies need to take care of their men in that department. Or the men will take care of it themselves. cheat with other women that will, or stop the relationship completely.
Or marry them, like my husband did, because he knew I was gonna end up pining him down and deflowering him if he had waited much longer. He was the no sex before marriage type, I was the smoke em if you got them type.

Old 10-17-2015, 06:54 PM

Quote:
I was dating and hanging out with a girl in college and she was one of these "waiting for marriage" types, which is fine and dandy for some people, but since I'm not planning on getting married, especially when I was 19 we had to part ways.....

Old 10-17-2015, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by April R View Post
Or marry them, like my husband did, because he knew I was gonna end up pining him down and deflowering him if he had waited much longer. He was the no sex before marriage type, I was the smoke em if you got them type.
Sure if the woman is sexually driven as well. If not then it's a lock for celibacy. That's the interpretation I currently get. Not signing up for that though. It wouldn't be a healthy relationship. I'm a very affectionate person. That's great things worked out for you and your husband.

Old 10-17-2015, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Have you tried to touch her?? Has she spelled out that she's not playing the V card anytime soon, or she needs to be married, are you just assuming this or what???

Old 10-17-2015, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I was dating and hanging out with a girl in college and she was one of these "waiting for marriage" types, which is fine and dandy for some people, but since I'm not planning on getting married, especially when I was 19 we had to part ways.....
I'm for marriage if it's with the right person. The right person has to realize that sex is a healthy part of a relationship though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships