Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2016, 12:43 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,211,524 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gab12 View Post
Has anyone seen American Sniper? That's how my life should be they met in a bar and got married soon after
Did you see the rest of the movie?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2016, 12:44 PM

4,613 posts, read 4,795,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
They make a good nanny though. Maybe she should be a nanny.

How about a nanny stripper for Hivemind?
Yes, please.

Old 03-29-2016, 12:44 PM

741 posts, read 478,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Did you see the rest of the movie?
I did but they got through it

Old 03-29-2016, 12:45 PM

Quote:
I can compromise and I'm agreeable and idk I mean I am loyal and trustworthy
You should consider trying a long term relationship before thinking about marriage.

But again, it's your life so do what you want. You're going to anyways so why bother creating thread after thread when you won't consider any of the advice that is offered?

Old 03-29-2016, 12:45 PM

Also, has anyone seen Deadpool? That's how my life should be, they met in a bar and got married(?) soon after. Yeah, she was technically a hooker, but I'm willing to compromise.

Old 03-29-2016, 12:47 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,974,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hivemind31 View Post
Also, has anyone seen Deadpool? That's how my life should be, they met in a bar and got married(?) soon after. Yeah, she was technically a hooker, but I'm willing to compromise.
You're almost as flexible as your pilates coaching stripping nanny nympho.

Old 03-29-2016, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hivemind31 View Post
Hey, you gotta have goals.

Maybe you could try for Pretty woman, that is if you have the cash.

Old 03-29-2016, 12:48 PM

741 posts, read 478,815 times
Quote:
You should consider trying a long term relationship before thinking about marriage.

But again, it's your life so do what you want. You're going to anyways so why bother creating thread after thread when you won't consider any of the advice that is offered?
I do consider it and take it. Believe me I am trying so hard to get into a long term relationship

Old 03-29-2016, 12:49 PM

1,881 posts, read 1,483,683 times
Quote:
If you are in a relationship with a military man or have been, how did you meet them? I have dated some that I met online but now as I look at job options I am looking in other states that are heavily military populated but I keep getting interviews here in my state which isn't. I REALLY REALLY painfully want a military husband because they are buff and strong and manly and hot and have good morals and standards just everything. I'm just concerned if I take a job here that I'm never going to branch out or find a husband and I won't meet military men. I know it's a strange desire but military men marry quickly especially if they are close to being deployed and I want to be married quickly and I would love them and give them a beautiful family. I'm just torn especially about finding a job because idk where to look based on my life desires I don't want to get stuck here where I am. What do I do I feel afraid to turn down job opportunities though because what if I don't get anything in the other states!? I'm just totally panicked like always lol
Good morals, eh? Does taking a wedding ring off when you cross the Equator count among those good morals? How about all the cheating I saw on base when I was with a Marine? Or the cheating I see around and about Washington, DC, with its myriad bases? How about the guys with one family stateside and one family in the PI? The ones in counseling for substance abuse? (There's a reason every base as a substance abuse counselor.) What about the unofficial lyrics to the Marine's Hymn that go, "First to beat their wives and children, then to wipe the bodies clean..."

Take off the rose-colored glasses. Military men are human, no better or worse than anyone else. There are good men among them, and then there are cretins. They make the same mistakes and have the same flaws and problems as other men, only when they choose to cat around, they tend to do it far from where they live to lower the chances of getting caught. I see where you edited your post because you didn't want to sound like "that girl," which I take to mean you don't want to sound like a fleet queen, but yeah, that's how your post reads to me.

If you want a better life for yourself, get an education and make one. There's no Ensign Mayo to come and rescue you from the paper mill.

Old 03-29-2016, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
You're almost as flexible as your pilates coaching stripping nanny nympho.
She does all THREE?

Quote:
Hey, you gotta have goals.

Maybe you could try for Pretty woman, that is if you have the cash.
I don't, but I know I'd make the perfect husband. I would work, and pay bills, and move heavy things, and just be a good husband.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships