Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2016, 01:29 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,875,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Oh... I forgot, you women have memories on ya. Mrs. Chow will pull up some conversation we had 9 years ago and quote me verbatim, apparently, as I usually have no idea what she's talking about, she'll remember what restaurant we were at at the time and what dish we both had and whether or not the pepper boy stopped by our table.

Women are kinda scary that way.
Some of us pay attention to details.
Shocked your sign doesn't?

You are the detail oriented.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2016, 01:32 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,867,792 times
Quote:
Oh... I forgot, you women have memories on ya. Mrs. Chow will pull up some conversation we had 9 years ago and quote me verbatim, apparently, as I usually have no idea what she's talking about, she'll remember what restaurant we were at at the time and what dish we both had and whether or not the pepper boy stopped by our table.

Women are kinda scary that way.
AND what you were wearing, AND her shoes, which then relates to the weather that day.

Old 08-21-2016, 01:32 PM

52,283 posts, read 52,713,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post

I have had sleep apnea for years now and I'm always groggy and tired, memory is one of the things that it affects. I suffer from CRS

Old 08-21-2016, 01:40 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,400,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metamorphosis View Post
You are right. I have all of those forms and papers set up in my mind. As I said, I have the bank accounts covered, I have the ICE number in my phone, and am a registered donor with the cute little symbol on my drivers license.

It really IS time to pull my head out of the sand, get my ducks in a row and my poop in a pile. I just cut his grass and will be doing mine soon. Excellent day today. My kind of weather (in the 70s). I plan on getting his house painted and pulling out the carpet before selling it. I'm hoping there is hardwood under the carpet . . . I was looking into estate sale services and might go that route rather than try to do it on my own. I'd have to take time off work to do it, so the service might be cost-justified. Opinions are welcome. LOL
Poop in a pile, lol.

Rainy here…ugh.

Estate services can help out when you are too busy. If there is anything really big you can try to sell that through craigslist or even join dome Facebook online yard sale groups for your area. Only list things that are worth it for you to put the time in since you work. Maybe a yard sale one saturday and let an estate service take over after your one day. They charge a commission but I have no idea how much.

Crossing my fingers for you that you find wood underneath the carpets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post

Ha, ha…my DH is very anal and detail oriented and he doesn't remember cra.p. I'm lucky he remembers me

Old 08-21-2016, 01:51 PM

4,005 posts, read 4,106,650 times
Quote:
I have had sleep apnea for years now and I'm always groggy and tired, memory is one of the things that it affects. I suffer from CRS
Another CRS sufferer here. I was self-diagnosed a few years ago.

Old 08-21-2016, 01:53 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,529,594 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by metamorphosis View Post
Another CRS sufferer here. I was self-diagnosed a few years ago.
What's that?

Trouble sleeping?

( probably silly question but... )

Old 08-21-2016, 01:56 PM

52,283 posts, read 52,713,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
What's that?

Trouble sleeping?

( probably silly question but... )

Can't Remember Sh$t

Old 08-21-2016, 02:09 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,529,594 times
Quote:
Can't Remember Sh$t
Cheers LOL..

I meant sleep apnea... ( I know I quoted meta aswell )

But I've got crs for sure

Old 08-21-2016, 02:14 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,791,304 times
Quote:
Can't Remember Sh$t
I have a sharp memory. It annoys me when someone remembers me, but I don't remember them.

Old 08-21-2016, 02:17 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,400,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
I have a sharp memory. It annoys me when someone remembers me, but I don't remember them.
It's harder if the person is out of "place" If you normally see someone working somewhere in uniform and then you meet them outside of the job it can really throw you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships